Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 15 years old...

Gertie was more then happy to be heading to art club. With her cousin running the club it was more for support. However, she loved art too. So, it wasn’t entirely just that. Walking into the club she smiled at the colorful welcome sign. “Hi Dris!” Gertie greeted chipperly. She knew that working on some fun art projects would be a nice break from all the work she had this year. Seeing Lumi and Picasso, Gertie smiled at them. “How are you doing today?” She asked him before adding. “I see the cats are happy.” She always loved those kitty cats never mind her own furry friend Tibi. Something told her the munchkin cat was around the castle somewhere, most likely the Hufflepuff common room.  

Wearing: French Blue

With: Dris

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:04 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian wasnt too outward about it but he enjoyied art. Sure he perfered abstract stuff but then it could be anything someone wanted! He went to the designated room and saw two older students and two cats. "Hi! I take from the cool banner I'm in the right room for art club right?" He asked after entering but before he realized he just interrupted something. Whoops, good job there dude, great first impression. Well if they got mad he would appologise. He didnt have any supplies but he assumed he borrow today then he could send home for some. Perhaps paint. He loved the mess of it all.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gertie, Cian, and the Cats
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Today's gonna be good

Dris looked up when he heard the bright pink of his cousin's voice, a grin on his lips. She seemed to be in a chipper mood (when didn't she?), so he nodded, mimicking her mood. "Hi Gertie!" He watched Picasso wander out, holding the vanquished hair tie proudly in his teeth. The tall boy rolled his eyes at the antics of the little naked kitty. "Oh, I'm alright. So are the cats, of course. Lumi's sunning herself, and Picasso's... being weird as usual. How're you doing? Excited for your mum's new baby?" He grinned, knowing Aunt Tiff was likely losing her mind in emotions without the girls to hug and cry on.

Shortly after he'd spoken, a young blonde boy walked in, looking a bit lost. He declared that he'd managed to find the art clubroom, and Dris offered a warm smile. "It sure is. Come on in! I'm Dris, the Captain, and this is Gertie, my cousin and fellow artist. What's your name?" He liked the boy's minty colored voice, and Dris made a vow to include the hue in his painting... somewhere. Picasso set his hair tie beside the redhead, then wandered over to investigate the new person by sniffing his foot. Dris chuckled at the sight, then added, "and these are my cats, Picasso's the curious one there, and Lumi's stolen the windowsill. If they bother you, just kinda shoo them... Though I doubt Lumi's gonna move, much less bother."

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff First Year

Katya followed her sister along one of the seemingly endless hallways, unsure of where they were going. She'd heard what Faina told her of the Art Club previously; it sounded like a bunch of fun for her, and the chance to make some friends. Faina was looking forward to spending time with her friends, and she figured it was a nice way to get to spend some time with Katya, and get her to socialize some.

Prior to coming to Hogwarts, the girls made a shopping trip to an art supply place, and stocked up on things like sketchbooks, pencils and a new set of paints. While Dris usually had extra supplies around, Faina hated being in a position where she needed to dip into the club's resources. As it was, Faina had a bag slung over her shoulder containing the their supplies, as well as her current sketchbook.

"I'd say we found the place," observed Faina, as she saw the colourful banner, and then noted Dris was already talking to Gertie and a younger Housemate of hers. She also saw there was a cat basking on the windowsill where she usually sat during the club meetings. Katya giggled when she saw another cat playing with a hair tie. "I hope they're friendly," said the younger girl, referring to the cats. Faina chuckled, and said, "I'm sure they are, Kitten."

Waiting for a chance to speak, when she wouldn't be interrupting, Faina said, "Hello, Dris. I'd like you to meet my sister, Katya. She's interested in joining the club." The younger girl smiled, and said shyly, "Hello, it's nice to meet you. Are these your cats? They're adorable."

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:14 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
ѕєνєитн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Sad-ish
xLocation: Art Club
xWith: Art Club
xStatus: Single

Rebekah stopped outside the art club and looked into the room from the hallway. She was a little sad because she was a seventh year now and that meant this was her last year here. When she started, she hated school, but she had learned to love it; she made friends who made her feel welcome and wanted. She had learned it was okay to be different and that she wasn't the only one. Dris could hear colors and Lizzie had a brother who made her feel bad and everyone had something going on with them. With a little sigh, Beckah entered the room and set her bag down on a random desk. Faina, that was her name, was talking to Dris and Gertie, with a girl beside her that was smaller. Beckah figured it was probably her sister and that Faina hadn't grabbed some random girl to drag to art club. There was another boy there that seemed a little awkward and since she didn't recognize him, she figured he was probably a first year as well. Pulling her sketchbook from her bag, she started sketching the scene of the five of them.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:13 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 15 years old...

“I’m doing great as always.” Gertie answered before nodding and smiling brightly. “Oh yeah, I’m super excited. Plus, then mum won’t be so up and down with emotion. It’s hard to tell if she’s happy crying or sad crying these days.” She told him. Despite her mum’s confusing emotional rollercoaster, she loved it. Soon she’d be a big sister to a small sibling and she’d get to do all the fun things big sisters get to do. Gertie was pretty sure Gabby would just like less crying more normal, but who really knew on that one.

“Hello, you’ve come to the right place.” Gertie told the blonde boy after Dris spoke. After that Faina walked in with her sister. Katya was in Hufflepuff and the red headed prefect recognized her from the sorting. “Hi Faina, Hi Katya,” She greeted them both. “Glad to see your interested.” She added brightly. Gertie always loved the art club even if she didn’t run it she stood by her cousin for sure.  

Wearing: French Blue

With: Dris, Faina, Katya, Cian

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
Kungfudemoness
Graydon Ironshield

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was glad they didn't mind the interruption. Cian may be forward but he tried to be nice. "Nice to meet you guys I'm Cian! It looks like I brought the party!" He said back to his chipper snarky demeanor. Seemed like he was followed though they were likely previous members. He was jappy to see a fellow first year though. "Oh hi Katya! Hows it hanging?" Cian asked happy to see a familair face. Cian counted her in the friend catagory though it wasnt too hard to get to that catagory. They mainly interacted in class but the girl seemed to need a friend. Cian was cool with being that awesome friend.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
First Year Ravenclaw
Youngest Son

Quinn was quite the little artist in the family. He loved art which no one in his family understood. As such it was no surprise he hunted down the one club that revolved around art. He hadn’t asked Aurora to come knowing she would find interests in other areas. Besides he was used to being without his cousin. He didn’t need to see her all the time.

Walking into art club Quinn scanned the room. He noted a few cats in the room among the people. He knew Cian and Katya from class although not personally. There was an older girl sitting by herself. He decided to leave her alone as well as stay out of the congregation of people. Instead Quinn took a seat with his art stuff. He wanted to work on something new and was quick to look over his paints.

With : Art club people...

Attire : Blue Shirt & Grey Pants

OOC : - - -

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:59 pm

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara had been quietly walking through the halls when she'd heard some noises coming from one of the rooms. The door had a sign about it being Art Club. She stared at the sign for a long few moments. She still remembered her short encounter over summer with Dris, and she knew he ran art club... but she didn't belong there... she didn't really belong anywhere. She stared down at her hands, flexing her fingers, and sighed, turning on her heel to continue her wandering. She was useless. She was empty inside, and she was unloved, and she had become a murderer in one short moment. She didn't know how to deal with that. She didn't know how to deal with anything. She had made herself numb inside, because that was the only way she was even on her feet walking around.

Her entire life... a lie. The only family she had ever known gone, either dead or in the winds. It felt like all her friends were either staring at her with pity or fear. She preferred it when they just thought she was a crazy with a weird a** family... but now her entire life had been blasted all over the newspapers. She supposed that is what happened when you murdered the most wanted woman on the most wanted list. She was famous... thing was she never wanted to be famous. She had never wanted to be anything special. She'd never even wanted to be a witch. She'd never wanted to be bit, she'd never wanted to be kidnapped, or raised by maniacs, or twisted. She had never wanted to become a killer... but here she was.

She paused and turned back. She didn't know what she was doing... but she couldn't just keep wandering mindlessly and wasting her life away. So she walked quietly into the Art Club room, and stared around. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now. Everyone was talking and laughing. She felt out of place. She swallowed, and glanced back at the door. No one had noticed her yet... she could just slip out the back and no on would ever know she was even there.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Artists and the Cats
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she's alright

Dris was glad to hear his cousin was doing well, but she usually always was. Faina wandered in, a younger girl following her. She was introduced as Katya, and Faina said she wanted to join, but the younger girl seemed more interested in the cats. "Welcome back, Faina, and greetings, Katya. I'm Dris, and those are indeed my cats. That one's Picasso, and Lumi's there in the window. Both are super friendly." He grinned, watching the naked kitten holding the hairtie triumphantly in his teeth. Next he saw Beckah wander in, but she immediately started drawing, so he simply issued her a friendly wave. Next came another young one, probably a first year as well. Good. The club could always use some young souls. "Welcome to Art Club, there. I'm Dris, the captain. Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Otherwise, feel free to grab some supplies and have fun."

It wasn't mush later that he saw Sara wander in. She looked so out of place and uncomfortable, but he had to figure, from their brief interaction over the summer, that she needed a friend now more than ever. He excused himself quietly, stepping over to her. She indeed looked... sad. He offered her a grin, hoping to set her at ease. "Fancy meeting you here. How're you doing?" He looked over at her, concern evident in his dark eyes. He didn't like anyone looking sad, but knowing what Sara had been through with Brennie made him worry more about her. What if she was thinking drastic thoughts? Maybe he could be the friend to prevent anything terrible from happening. Besides, if he'd had to kill someone, he'd probably be a bit upset for a while too.

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff First Year

"It's good to be back," Faina told Dris, when he greeted them. "I really missed being here over the summer." Katya chuckled, as she watched the cats, and then asked, "Its okay for First Years to join the Art Club, isn't it?"

"Hi, Gertie," said Faina to her friend. "Did you have a good summer? We visited family in St. Petersburg." Katya smiled, and said, "Hi. Um, I've always liked to paint and draw. I like to cook too, but I guess we aren't allowed to do anything down in the kitchens. I really like your outfit; it's so cute."

When Cian spoke to her, Katya smiled, and answered, "Well, you're here now, so all right. I didn't know you were interested in art. We could have all come up together. Do you like to paint too?" She glad to see her friend there, and she was curious to know what kind of art he was into doing.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:40 pm
                                                                Was there ever any question
                                                                On how much I could take?
                                                                You kept feeding me your bullshit
                                                                Hoping I would break

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Art Club
                                                                Who am I with? Club members
                                                                What am I doing? Observing
                                                                What am I thinking? At least while I'm here, hopefully Father won't get on my case about doing something 'useless'...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year

Blair walked into the room, slightly unsure about joining the club. Not that he didn't like art, in fact he loved it. His father, on the other hand, didn't approve of something so frivolous. However, he'd wanted to do something, anything, that wasn't tied up with being a Lockwood or being Blair Lockwood in particular. Which was why he quietly mentioned the club to his brother, knowing Byron also had an artistic streak in him as well and a thirst to express it. Or that was what Blair thought anyway. He hoped he wasn't the only one that was in the club.

As it was, he didn't say anything as he found a quiet place to sit in, away from everyone else as he watched everyone quietly. His hand itched to pick up something to draw with and see about doing something on a sketchpad, but he kept his hand firmly at his side and leaned back a bit to get comfortable. Byron wouldn't be too far behind him, he reasoned. Maybe. He certainly hoped he'd show up soon. Otherwise Blair had just walked into his own personal sort of torture.

OOC:

Is there anybody out there?
                                                                Is there anyone who cares?
                                                                Is there anybody listening?
                                                                Will they hear my final prayers?

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ι can ғeel тнe nιgнт вegιnnιng, ѕeparaтe мe ғroм тнe lιvιng
                                          υnderѕтandιng мe, aғтer all ι've ѕeen
                                          pιecιng every тнoυgнт тogeтнer, ғιnd тнe wordѕ тo мaĸe мe вeттer
                                          ιғ ι only ĸnew нow тo pυll мyѕelғ aparт

spaceByron hesitated as he approached the classroom used as the meeting room for the art club, teeth grinding together as he debated for the umpteenth time simply returning to his dorm. He had no doubts that he'd catch all sorts of trouble with Father if his attendance to something so frivolous were discovered. But, who would tell Father? Blair? Considering he hadn't even considered joining the club until his brother had approached him, that seemed highly unlikely. Even at his most spiteful, Byron had a hard time seeing Blair selling him out to their father. They might bicker, but they were always a united front against others. Especially Chandler Lockwood.

spaceThe Slytherin boy gave his head a slight shake, shoulders squaring as he opened the door. He didn't feel as though he particularly belonged here, but where else should he be? It wasn't as though he'd be able to take art as an elective, after all. Had he been a girl, it might've been allowed, since girls were allowed to have frivolous interests. But as a boy, and the heir, he had no doubt any attempt to take such a course would be met with punishment. Art club might be his only chance to explore this area of interest. He wasn't keen on being around people, exactly, but he did understand the value of critique. Even if he could never do much beyond sketching in a notebook, he wanted his work to improve. That required peer review. He wasn't stupid enough to think he could improve without someone to offer perspective, after all. If only the school had a poetry club as well, he thought wistfully. But, as far as he could tell, no such thing existed. Oh, well.

spaceByron spotted his twin easily enough, and slid into the seat nearest him. After a brief silence, he asked,
                                          "So, how does this work?" His voice was quiet, meant to keep the conversation between himself and Blair. He had no interest in drawing attention to them, not yet anyway. This club was likely a meeting place for all sorts of people their father would have a fit over them so much as standing near. If he'd had a rebellious side, Byron might've liked that about it. Instead he viewed it as a necessary evil. "Do people share their art? Discuss history, favorite artists? Work on a group project?" He certainly hoped it wasn't the last one, ugh. He doubted very much if he'd be sticking around if that were the sort of thing the art club did.

ι вelιeve тнaт dreaмѕ are ѕacred, тaĸe мy darĸeѕт ғearѕ
                                          and play тнeм lιĸe a lυllaвy, lιĸe a reaѕon wнy
                                          lιĸe a play oғ мy oвѕeѕѕιonѕ, мaĸe мe υnderѕтand тнe leѕѕon
                                          ѕo ι'll ғιnd мyѕelғ, ѕo ι won'т вe loѕт agaιn

wнere - Art Club
                                          wнen - Early 2040
                                          wιтн - Blair
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Winsome Fey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara jumped a little bit when Dris spoke to her. She shrugged at his question,
                                                      looking around the room quietly. How was she doing? She was screaming inside, her mind felt like it was on fire, she couldn't sleep because every time she closed her eyes she saw Rui's lifeless body, and she had competing memories for seven years of her life. "Alright I guess... all things accounted. I'm still alive. That's pretty much all I can ask for."
                                                      She shrugged once more, and sighed heavily. That was a lie though. She was the farthest thing from alright.

She couldn't remember how to breathe without feeling her chest ache. She missed Kiaran, even if he really wasn't her father... He was the only father she had ever known, and until a few months ago, she thought he had been her father. He had never treated her poorly... besides turning her into a werewolf of course, but from what she recalled, he hadn't meant to even do that. Before her, he hadn't even known he could turn people. He was lonely, and she worried about him out in the world by himself. Her only other adult figures in her life, no matter how awful, were either dead, or in prison, or on the run. Her actual parents thought she was long gone... kidnapped from a hospital while in critical condition. She was definitely dead in their minds. They had probably moved on, had more kids, and forgotten all about her.

She shrugged once more, and glanced at Dris. "I dunno why I'm even here. I just... I dunno. I didn't want to be alone anymore. And... over summer... I mean you said something about art helping you focus or something. I dunno. All of summer is kind of a blur."

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:10 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Artists and the Cats
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she's alright

Dris frowned a tiny bit when Sara responded. It wasn't positive, but she was right. She was alive, and for the most part well. He awkwardly pat her back, hoping to help console her. The brunette looked downright miserable, which made his heart hurt. He didn't like seeing people sad, and Sara was most certainly sad indeed. He wasn't particularly sure what to say, but luckily he was spared by her speaking up. She said she didn't know why she was there, but she thought he'd mentioned something about art helping him. "It helps me focus, but that's partly because my brain's wired wrong. That being said, art is pretty therapeutic. I mean, if nothing else, you can take out any frustration on a canvas. You can splatter paint, draw aggressively... alright, so maybe not a good anger channel... but you can use art to sorta... paint out your feelings." When he realized he was babbling, the tall teen clicked his teeth together, trying not to scare away the poor girl. She needed friends right now, not isolation from people that might be able to help. "And, if you do enjoy it, I can always double the key to the studio, and you can come in anytime to paint, draw... whatever you've got to do. And I can come for lessons too, if you want."

Devlyn Maycry