Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian & Elias l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Liliths face lit up as Elias mentioned her favorite flowers. Ah yes! Those are my favorite!!! Oh I'm so glad to hear you will help plant flowers! What are your favorite flower???
Her smile could light up a room as she inpatiently waited for his response.

User Image

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

"I don't really have a favorite, but lotus's are interesting and quite lovely. The fact that they bloom so beautifully and pure, even though they bloom in muddy waters is what draws me to them" he said and looked around the chapel, admiring the glass art and photos of saints and Jesus. His attention then went to Calian, "when will the night prayers start?" He said, growing somewhat impatient and slightly tired from being around multiple people.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Elias l Item/s ➤: Both Have Weapons
User Image

Lilith smiled as Elias told her his favorite flower. Oh lotuses! I've only seen them once! Yes! Lets plant some of those as well!!! They would look so beautiful!! Once Lilith finished her happy rant, Calian stepped in to answer the undertakers question. We will be holding the ceremony here once the sun has completely set. I have some candles I would like to place inside and out to light for the lives lost..

Lilith's eyes widened to the idea of the prayers, for she has just remembered something very important. Oh Calian! I forgot! The music teacher is having his students all come and sing for the lives lost! Its going to be so wonderful! I told him it was alright! Calian was not pleased that his sister was agreeing to all these things without talking with him first, but to see her so happy over the event... he couldn't say no to her. Very well. Next time tell me please Lily? For now we need to get ready and prepare. Mr. Elias will you help out? Lilith grabbed onto Elias's arm and smiled. Yes please please help!

User Image

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:39 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias listened to the both of them and the plans for the students coming over to sing. He noticed how Calians weak spot was Lilith and how he couldn't say no to her. Elias's attention was caught when Calian asked if he would help out. "Of course" he said and stood up. Before Elias could remove his coat, Lilith grabbed onto his arm. He looked down at Lilith and his eyes beamed at her. Elias wasn't very fond of being tugged on out of nowhere, especially when he was growing weary.

►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Slightly agitated Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ►

U'zuhl had wanted to retort, saying something about the twin's young age and how they were naive to think the law would protect them. That retort was swiftly silenced when one of the two placed a reassuring hand on his person.

He was the most ancient of the bloodletters, the demon that had reaver of souls, if his contribution to the great bloodriver was to be taken out then it would be a shallow creek!

Yet somehow this... young broodling was bold enough to lay a hand on him. Bold. Even for a highborn where they poke their fingers where they wished, they did not pester U'zuhl because they know of his reputation.

But it was not unpleasant to say the least, a reassuring hand. Nothing more, nothing less. He was only taken surprise by the sudden gesture, oh, how the ages have changed. U'zuhl looked at the twins, a fist on his chest. 'As you say, my ladies.' He acquiesced, he didn't presume to know the politics at play, he was a soldier not a statesman. Laws did not mean anything to him, yet here, it seemed to bind him none the less.

'I will depart, however.' He said, teeth baring and his long tongue, swiping between his sharp teeth. He immediately stopped, perhaps the young ones did not know of the gesture. They would take offence. 'This place has gotten too rancid...for me. I will be looking for the girl.' Before any of them could say anything, he held up a hand. 'I will not harm her.' That was all the reassurance he gave before turning back, stomping. It did not do for a demon as ravenous as him to admit he had grown fond of the mortal human, perhaps in his younger years would've kept her for a plaything in his cage. He had left those things empty for centuries, mayhaps it was time to fill them once again with occupants. But he was old and wiser, he snorted, gas expelling from his nostrils, like a slaughter train on it's tracks.

'If you have need of my, my ladies. Call upon my name, and I shall appear.'
He said over his shoulder. It was against his better judgement to leave them to the dogs of the cloth. Though maybe the twins knew something he did not, for royalty had a reputation of omitting details. Demonic nobility more so.

He silently hoped the knew what they were doing, he could not leave the brood Yukimura alone, not when U'zuhl was present. Though some part of him; the one tempered by years of service told him that his presence there would only serve to hinder relations. A reminder of a stark past where blood and tears flow freely on the open field, where honesty and honour had a clear meaning.

This place was not for him; this age was different. The deceits and plays were greater and grander. More than it was back then. He wished the Twins well in that endeavour for he could not help even after countless years of service.

=Exit=

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Elias l Item/s ➤: Both Have Weapons
User Image

Lilith looked up at Elias with her giant green eyes and smiled. Lilith was never the best at sensing when people were uncomfortable because, well, she never got to be around other people. Calian however noticed that Elias was not too thrilled at the sudden touching. Lily, why don't you go see if you can find some candles that we can light for tonight? I'm sure there are some in the back room. Crossing his arms, Calian nodded his head in the direction of the back room. Lilith let go of Elias's arm and nodded happily. Alright! With that Lilith took off to go search the back room.

Once Lilith was out of sight, Calian turned his attention back to Elias. I'm sorry. This is her first time she has gotten interaction with people in a long time... She doesn't really know how to behave...I thought I taught her better but I see I failed in certain parts...

User Image

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:57 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias watched Lilith go and turned to Calian, listening to him apologize for Lilith. "It's completely fine. After time, I'll get use to it. I haven't socialized in a while either." He said, then he started to slip his arms out of jacket, removing his jacket. He hung his jacket on his arm like a butler holding a towel, and then rolled up his white sleeves. "Do you have a place where I can store my jacket?" He asked, slightly tilting his head, almost child like. Despite his polite manner, he somewhat had child tendencies. Originally, elias had thought about putting his coat on the bench but didn't due people coming in for the prayers.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Girls Bathroom|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Sanctuary |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting/Sore |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ouch! Running still hurts in these shoes!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. (At the Dojo) |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda had stopped by her and Athena's room so that she could change into more appropriate clothing for a chapel. Dragging Athena by her arm, Shinda raced to the Chapel door. She saw that there were others that beat her there. It looked like they were still on time though. "Oh thank God we're not late." Calian could sense something from Shinda's Necklace. A powerful spirit but it was not good nor evil, if he could sense such things. Running in a full Kimono was very difficult but she wasnt about to wear a short one to a chapel. Shinda sat down to catch her breathe...she needed to get in better shape.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Elias & 2 Newcomers l Item/s ➤: Both Have Weapons
User Image

Calian let out a sigh. He was relieved to know that the undertaker didn't think ill of his sister. He had hoped that all the other people she had encountered that day thought the same. I brought her here to get away from everything...so she could start a new life with new hopes... Calian was hoping that this dream would not turn out to be a nightmare.

Calian looked around the room until his eyes found what they were searching for. In the corner was a coat rack, which must have been left by the old priest. Calian held out his hand to take Elias's jacket. Here, let me take your jacket. As he waited for the undertaker to give him the jacket, Calian sensed a powerful aura coming from one of the two newcomers that entered the chapel. With his freehand, he rested his hand on the handle of his sword. Calian watched the two girls rush into the chapel and arched his brow. That one with the necklace... His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a crash behind him. Turning around, there was Lilith on the ground. She had tripped and fallen carrying the candles. Lilith looked up at Calian with a surprisingly happy smile on her face. Hehe Oops! I found the candles Cal! While still on the ground, Lilith looked at the two new comers and waved.

User Image

OriginalAnus

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:08 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hey hey! Slow down Cherry blossom! I'll drop my prank ingredient!" Athena didn't notice that she was now standing in the chapel, Athena put on a weak smile before pulling shinda and sitting on one of the many benches. "Oh Hello everyone....." Athena was ironically praying to god hoping no one heard her say prank, she didn't mind the "holy"place being around Thanatos for so many years made her baisiclly immune to the all that aura mummbo jummbo. "This place is boring, why did you bring us here? Also why didn't you wear something more casual? You look very uncomfortable."

Company: Shinda & Others

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

OriginalAnus generated a random number between and ... !

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:21 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias held onto his jacket as he listened to Calian. "I hope once you've grown to trust me, I would like to know yours and Sister Lilith's past" he asked, trying to sound sincere. Elias was aware that Lilith was cursed due to the fact Elias could see the unseen. His glowing red eyes followed where calians eyes went, to the coat rack in the corner. "Oh no, I'll do it. Thank you though" Elias said and walked over the Coat hanger. Never was Elias fond of people doing things for him, he always insisted he did it on his own. Once he hung his coat, he heard other foot steps, one of Lilith's and the others were new ones. For a second, he stayed in the corner observing the others, then went over to Lilith to get a candle. "Let's set these up, shall we?" He said politely and felt an uneasy feeling in the chapel. What is this...? He thought and looked up at Calian, who looked at one of the newcomers necklace. That must be it...he thought, but then snapped out of it.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:13 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Elias & 2 Newcomers l Item/s ➤: Both Have Weapons
User Image

Calian noticed Elias looking at him, so he looked back and nodded. Calian was confirming Elias's suspicion about the girl with the necklace. This made Calian uncomfortable, but there was not much he could do, it was attached to a student. He broke his attention to help his sister back up. Dear sister...you can be hopeless sometimes.... He smiled and Lilith giggled. Hehe Oops~ Lilith smiled and stood up. She nodded to Elias who was offering to help with the candles. Lilith didn't seemed bothered by the aura of the new student.

Calian turned his attention back towards the newcomers and smiled. Welcome! You have come for the night prayers for those we have lost correct?

User Image

OriginalAnus

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:53 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Sanctuary |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting/Sore |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its peaceful here at least|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. (At the Dojo) |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda snapped to attention and gave a bow to the priest as he approached her. "Yes, sir. I am the music Tutor and will be apart of the Choir tonight. I knew some of the people that were lost as thats where I used to live." Shinda put a hand to her chest as a small bit of sadness filled her. What was odd, was she began to feel a sense of revenge that needed to be fulfilled. It was very unlike he and she shook the feeling off. "Are you new here Father? I mean if its okay to call you that." Shin put a hand behind her head and weakly laughed with slight embarrassment. With the Necklace even closer to Calian could definitely tell there was something powerful in the girl necklace. Shinda turned to her friend Athena, and shook her head. "Well it doesnt help when you tie the bow like a corset." Shinda said bopping Athena on the head playfully of course.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Athena starred at the priest as he approached, she could never trust goodie two shoe people, they always have a hidden agenda."Sure.....I love praying." Athena didn't know what was going, so she simply decided to play along, by smiling and agreeing with what everyone said. "A Pray a day keeps evil at bay." She was about to spout something very stupid and disrespectful when Shinda lightly smacked her head. Athena grabbed the top of her head as she produced fake tears. "That's how I tie my bows! I swear I'll do better next time." She then crossed her legs like she was sitting on the ground before looking at the girl who fell down. "I bet she didn't pray hard enough that's why she fell." Athena didn't know how religious people acted, so she decided to play it safe and attribute everything bad to not praying hard enough. "But god must love her she looks ******** gorgeous.....Excuse me!!!! didn't mean to curse"

Company: Shinda & Others

Items: Drugs

OOC:Shinda is really ignorant when it comes to religions, so please go easy on her T///T

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash