Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Having Fun l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri laughed. No not at all! This is amazing Evie thank you for talking me into this! Your seriously the best! Ciri looked around the whole campus. Evie was right, it really was big!

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:26 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie laughed, 'Talked you into this? You didn't need much persuasion!'
The best huh?

'You owe me, teach me some witcher tricks next time.'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

You've got a deal! Ciri kept holing onto Evie and felt like she was slipping. Ciri grabbed onto Evie even tighter, and, well grabbed anything she could. Ciri ended up grabbing Evie's chest.
I-I'm sorry!

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:37 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie knew she was lucky because she rode at the front, if it was any different then Ciri would've seen the red plump that was her face.
She commended herself for a job well done for not accidentally moaning or something as equally as embarrassing. Instead, she drew a deep breath before exhaling.
'Touchy are we?' She snickered, 'It's alright, I've never brought anyone with me. So it's new to me as well.'
She looked over her shoulder and winked.

'Shall we land milady? Don't want the teach to be waitin'.'
She wanted to fly for longer with Ciri, but she knew she couldn't be greedy.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:41 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Y-Yea we probably should land... This is so much fun though... Ciri was really glad Evie couldn't see her face, it was a bright red.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:50 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie nodded and they descended slowly until they were finally grounded.
She dismounted first, bowing and extending a hand towards Ciri.
'Milady!' She said with an accent.

It seemed funny, why she was being gentlewoman-ish...
Evie never took herself as a gentle, well Ciri would fit that role better she guessed.
What with her combat background.
Evie thought herself nothing but a prankster or a disruptor at most.
She took lessons during her time in stone briar.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:58 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri took Evie's hand, and got off. Why Thank you my dear Evie~ Ciri gave her a little curtsey and a smile. Her face was still a little flushed, but Ciri couldn't tell.

Evie that was amazing! I wish I could fly like that everyday! And whenever you want me to teach you the ways of a witcher tell me!

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:26 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie smiled, 'Ahh no problem!' She said, noticing the pink tint on Ciri's cheeks.
'I'll hold you onto that!' she winked,'Becareful of what you wish for, Ashen one.' She scoffed.
'Now, go go. Class'
Evie clapped her hands twice.

She didn't need Ciri to blurt her name out for causing the Witcher to arrive late to class.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri smiled and grabbed Evie's hand. No no your coming too! Ciri drags Evie with back with her to the Great Hall.

-Exits with Evie-

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:27 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'W-what?'

Were the words that left Evie's mouth as the Witcheress almost appeared to be dragging the winter witch to wherever she was going.

=exit=

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ Courtyard, chatting together __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Sani // Elmo __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ Just tossing them here during break; anyone free to interupt =w=b

The stress of the previous classes lead Elmo seeking a less populated area to eat his lunch, which was how he found himself in the courtyard. He sat himself down on the ground beside a bench, finding it hid him a little better as he ate. The day hadn't been the absolute worse, he guessed, but there were a lot of small moments that kept repeating in the back of his head regardless of how much he tried to focus elsewhere.

He shoved a bread roll into his mouth and chewed it slowly, leaning his head back against the stone bench to look up at the clear sky. The courtyard was quiet aside from the mill of students moving through it and the handful quietly fiddling on their phones and whatnot throughout the open space. Elmo wasn't the only one needing a moment to decompress after the first day of classes, which he took as a comfort as he reassessed how he could have made the day go just a little smoother.

His eyes shut as he swallowed down his latest bite. He opened them to see an upside-down toothy smile inches above his face. He choked and jerked back into the bench as Sani laughed, the shorter boy roughly rubbing the top of his head. “Cool it, babe—” Sani started to say, but Elmo's hand shot up to grab his wrist, forcing it away from his head with surprising strength.

Please don't do that.” Elmo snapped as he released the new boy's hand, smoothing out his hair carefully. He scooted back away from the bench, leaning against the stone wall instead so he could face the boy. He checked his food and set it neatly back on his lap, his tension leaving him to be replaced with guilt. He looked up at the boy on the bench apologetically, who returned his glance with a shrug.

It's cool. You were alone, I was bored, thought I'd shoot the breeze, yeah?” Sani said as he sat up to sit cross-legged on the bench, hands on his knees and grin wide. He was telling the truth—Sani had just left his boring literature class and decided to wander, which lead him to the courtyard. He had questioned a couple of students on who the stud by the bench was and made his approach, only to scare the living daylights out of him. He leaned forward a hair, “So, what's up?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Unsure l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith began to explore around the grounds. It was so far an pretty nice day, so she enjoyed being out in the sun. Her light blonde hair shinned bright in the suns rays, and you could see her green eyes for miles. She came across two young boys that seemed to be eating lunch. Lilith walked up to them both with an opening smile.

Hello there!

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 pm
          σcαтισи ____ Courtyard, chatting __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Sani // Elmo + one pretty lady __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

Elmo had just finished introducing himself to Sani when a pretty woman walked up to greet them, causing both boys to turn towards her. Elmo met her eyes with a bright smile in return, moving to stand up since it felt rude to continue sitting, “Good afternoon, ma'am! I'm Elmo, a second year student.” Elmo glanced at Sani for him to introduce himself, who had been busy examining the woman's curves with much interest.

As Elmo finished speaking, though, the boy jumped to his feet, leaving his lunch tray behind on the bench. “Mr. Santana, or Sani, to my colleagues.” Sani extended his hand out to her as he spoke in a deeper voice, causing Elmo to crinkle his brow in confusion. “And you are?

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Unsure l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith smiled at both of the boys. She felt very happy when both of them acknowledged her and gave her a response. She rarely got to meet new people, so this was a treat for her.

Hehw my name is Lilith Shepard! I'm the new priestess here along with my older brother! It is very nice to meet the both of you, Mr. Elmo and Mr. Sani! Lilith clapped her hands together with a happy gigglw, her green eyes moved between the two boys. Her sapphire earring were shining bright in the sun, along with her blonde curls.

Are you both on break here? Is today a class day?

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm
          σcαтισи ____ Courtyard, chatting __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Sani // Elmo + one pretty lady __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

Ah, Ms. Shepard. I thought I heard of a beautiful priestess joining us here.” Elmo had opened his mouth to respond, but Sani beat him to it, going so far as to step in front of the guy—though, the height difference meant Elmo was still very much in Lilith's view. Elmo didn't mind his new friend's attempt to block him from the conversation, but he did find it weird how Sani seemed to be behaving like he was older? Elmo thought for sure he was a fellow student, but..? “Yes, it is. I just finished with my class earlier.

Uh, me too.” Elmo spoke with a lilt of confusion, “I mean, it wasn't my class, but it is a class I attend?” He sent a look down at Sani, who looked pleased by the distinction. Sani's gaze went back to the woman, but caught onto her earrings.

Can I say that those,” He leaned closer, pushing the curls under her right ear back lightly, “are just stunning? They're almost as captivating as your eyes.” Sani had no clue if his 'I'm-totally-a-professor' ruse was working, but it was cool that Elmo wasn't blowing his cover. That, or the guy was too stupid to see through it—Sani didn't know; he just met the dude.

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces