Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:33 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie shrugged, 'Dunno,' She said, expelling icy vapor from her open mouth.
'Well duh it always happens to you dummo,' She giggled and gently flicked the Witcheress on her forehead. 'You. Are. Not. An. Ice. Witch.' Evie stuck her tongue out playfully.

She couldn't remember the last time she had harmless fun that involved true friends.
Evie rested her chin on her palm and watched Ciri fondly.
She thought Ciri as a true friend at least, even though they just met.
'But don't worry! I'm an ice witch.' She smiled, this was going to be a good year.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at Evie and tilted her head. Wait....so it actually happens to everyone who isn't a winter witch?! My uncles use to tell me it only happened to me because it was a sign I was a girl and not a boy! Damn it I believed them!! Ciri placed her head back down on the table with a thud. God they all suck... Ciri tilted her head up enough to look at the winter witch and stick out her tongue. It was a pretty blue from the popsicle.

Well you may be the winter witch, but I have a blue tongue~ Ciri began to laugh. This is true friendship she thought.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie hummed in reply,'Yup! Eh wait...Doesn't happen if you have icy powaah!' She howled and then giggled.

Awww, Evie patted Ciri's head, 'Baby Panda got tricked by Big Witchers.' She said playfully. The Winter Witch grabbed her staff and pulled it closer, as she did Ciri looked up and displayed her blue tongue.

And what a tongu--

Stop.

'I'm already blue...mostly..' She said, her face contorted as she restrained further erratic thoughts from developing.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:46 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at Evie and lifted her tongue to see for herself. In doing this, Ciri looked...funny. She put her tongue back down, and looked around once more. Haha I'm use to it by now. My uncles are the wooooooooooooorst..... Yen cant stand my uncle Lambert to this day. He's the main reason I have a foul tongue... Ciri stuck her tongue back out and looked at it once more.

Welp. No one is here....what do you wanna do? Tag, dodge icicles, make it snow? Ciri took a quick look at the winter witch and looked away. She's really cute when she is blushing...polar bear..~

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:01 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Foul tongue?' Evie asked, slightly confused.
Foul tongue as in cussy? or like stinky? She wanted to ask.
She giggled.

'Oh..I don't know...Dodge icicles? I'm not Elsa y'know! I can't shoot pointy things out of my hands!'
She said, hopping on the bench, her hands drawn as she tried mimicking how an ice mage conjured ice.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri giggled at Evie's comment. Haha yea foul tongue. Like cussing all the time. I learned it from my uncles and lets just say its not "what a future queen would do" blah blah blah... Ciri hadn't really realized what she had just told the winter witch.

She watched as Evie mimicked an ice mage. Her eyes glistening. Caaaaaaan you make me a snow bunny? I love those! There so cute~ Hey have you ever tried your hand at an ice sculpture? Maybe that could be the winter witches new hobby, Ciri thought as she stared at Evie.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie simmered down and eased down into her seat.
'Ahh..umm' She rubbed the back of her head.
Her powers weren't subtle, it required an enormous amount of control just to rein Xerxes in but she didn't want to disappoint Ciri.

But then again, if she tried making bunnies...
It'd be demonic little Xerxes.

'I haven't tried anything like that... Fu...ture queen?' She asked, her eyes widening bit by bit.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Art Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Kinda Relaxed |
∑ Thoughts →→| What's talking to me?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

It only took a few moment to get to the Great Hall from where Shinda was. Grabbing a seat, she saw a few of her class mates sitting together. She decided to play a bit of her guitar while she thought of what she wanted to eat. plus she never really got to play while in music. Pulling out her guitar and pulling a mini amp from her bag, Shinda kept the volume down, but began to play one of her favorites songs from a game she used to play a lot of. The girl was really getting into her playing but stayed at her seat.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

Rush and Crush

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked up at Evie, realizing what she said. Crap.. Rolling her eyes, Ciri let out a big sigh an decided it was time to fess up to the winter witch. Yeaaaaa....I'm a future queen back where me and Yen are from...My birth father is the current king and once he dies I am taking over the throne....Its really lame though... Ciri was trying really hard to downsize the fact that she's a princess.

Thankfully another student walked in and Ciri quickly changed the subject. Shinda! Over here!! She waved to the other student who had been in class with them.

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmare in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie knew she cornered Ciri when she rolled her eyes.
She nearly choked hearing Ciri's answer.
'L-lame?' Evie stammered, incredulous. 'You're gonna be Queen! You're a Queen, Ciri!'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Art Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Kinda Relaxed |
∑ Thoughts →→| What's talking to me?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry having Writers block Dx |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda got part way through the song when she saw and heard Ciri call out to her. The girl waved for Shinda to come over and sit with them. Nodding with a smile, Shinda grabbed her things and shuffled her way over. Sitting down next to Ciri, Shinda gave her a cheery smile. "Hey Ciri, hey Evie hows it going?" Shinda let her guitar rest on her lap. To the other two girls, they could see a shadow dart along the floor but then vanish.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

Rush and Crush

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri gave Shinda a smile as she sat with them. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something scurry into the shadows. Hm? A shadow dweller? Ciri had heard of creatures in her teachings back home, but had never encountered one before. Then again it could be something else...

So are you feeling better Shinda? You weren't doing so good in class... it's good to see that pretty smile of yours. Much. Wetter then a frown! Ciri was happy to see her classmate had cheered up some.

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmare in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Ciri called over someone, Evie didn't turn to see.
She instead took the opportunity to observe wonderful creature, this panda,
in its natural adorable habitat.
That eye shadow though!
She giggled.

A moment after, another girl came over and sat beside Ciri,
she had beautiful long black hair, and reminded her of something.
She couldn't recall what it was.
Evie missed seeing the shadow, too caught up in her thoughts, trying to recall that one piece of information.
'HellOooO~' She sing-songed,'Um..what was your name again?' She asked, never catching her name in the first place during music class.
She looked a good person to be around, can't say the same for herself though.

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Athena came in looking down and beat, Today was a complete failure, she embarrassed herself and was caught by the teacher planning a prank. Athena dragged her feet across the floor and sat right next to Shinda, she then crossed her arms and started tearing up. "Cherry blossom!! today was the worst day ever!" Athena wrapped her arms around Shinda's neck and pulled her in for a strong hug. "The P.E teacher scares me! She caught me planning a prank and said she'd make an example out of me!" Athena's fake tears started pouring like no tomorrow, as she let go of Shinda's neck and went back to sulking in her chair. "She gave me a warning.....But said she'd make an example out of me. Who the hell does that?! I almost got punished for thinking" Athena knew she was in the wrong, but she wasn't going to admit it. Athena snapped her fingers and multiple trays of food got carried over by some invisible force. "I love controlling the wind" The table was now filled with dishes, and Shinda wasn't shy when it comes to food. "Ok guys dig in!" Athena starting eating like a piglet, stuffing her face one thing after another.

Company: Shinda, Strangers.
Items: Drugs, Map of the academy with Xs all over.
OOC:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Evie, Shinda, New girl l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at the strange new girl, and gave out a little chuckle. Haha seems like that PE teacher is horrible! I remember when I was 11, she made an example out of me! Ciri took a sip of her drink and extended her hand towards the new girl.

Haha hi my name is Ciri, and that PE teacher is my mother~ This girl and the PE teacher? They looked nothing alike!! Ciri waited to hear what the girl had to say back to her comment, and pretended to be stone faced.

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmare in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items