Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Cookimg Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri was so far in her element, that she did not even notice the man at the doorway until he said something. A bit started, Sayuri jumped a bit and looked at him. Oh hello there! Are you new here at this school? She gave him a very warm and kind smile as she spoke. The little girl however just stared at him while sucking her thumb.

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David smiled and nodded "Yes my name is David Donovan and i'm the new literature teacher, it's a pleasure to meet you." He would then hold out his hand in a way that showed that he was all for a friendly handshake "So what do you do here?" David normally didn't immediately try to make conversation when entered a new area however the man wanted to make a good first impression, especially if he would be living here for the next few years.

[Mood]: Normal [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Cookimg Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri put down her wooden spoon and moved to shake his hand. She was very gentle as she shook his hand. It is very nice to meet you Mr. David! May name is Sayuri Okoshi~ She looked over at the little girl with a smile. And this my daughter Sachi~ Sayuri gently let go of Davids hand and walked back to her pot of curry.

Ohhh! Literature? That sounds complicated... haha I was never great at that subject.. Sayuri began to stir the curry and plate the rice. She pulled out a small plate, and a bigger plate. After she plated the rice, she poured the curry on the side, and then placed breaded chicken on top. A perfect Katsu Curry dish. Hehe I'm the chef here~ Here try some~ She handed David the larger plate and smiled.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would chuckle "Just David is fine, putting a mister in front of it makes me feel old." David would then wave at Sachi "Hello Sachi, it's nice to meet you." The man would then begin to glance around admiring the clean kitchen, it was then when he heard Sayuri's comment on literature "Oh really? I grew up around books so I find them quite easy." David would then notice the woman holding out a large plate of curry towards him so David gratefully accepted it "Why thank you Mrs.Sayuri." He would then take a bite.

[Mood]: Normal [With]: Sayuri and Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Cookimg Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

The little girl say the man wave to her, and with her free hand she slowly waved back. Sachi was hungry and really wanted food. Sayuri smiled as she watched the new teacher took the plate of food she made. I grew up around books too~ but they were mainly about food. Sayuri took the smaller plate and a small spoon and began to sooon feed her little girl. Sachi loved her mommies food. おいしい! the little girl spoke in another language to her mom. Sayuri giggled and kissed her forehead. よかた~. So tell me David, why did you choose Videl? Do you like it here so far?

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would think on his answer "hmmm... well I guess this is the only school that interested me, and I haven't been here long enough to form an opinion but at least the food is good." David would then take a bite of his curry "This is great! The most I can cook are those instant noodle bowls." David would then note them speaking in another language, however he wouldn't press them for details he would however ask another question. "So Mrs.Sayuri what brought you here?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

Sayuri blushed a little as the new teacher told her that the food was good. She looked over at David with a smile. Hehe thank you so much! I use to be a world famous chef in Japan actually! Sachi began to whine, she wanted her midnight snack. Sayuri giggled and turned back to her daughter. Taking a scoop of sauce and rice, she made a little plane motion to her daughters lips. Hehe say awwww~ The little girl giggled. Ahhhh! Sachi said and took a big bite.

Oh my! Instant ramen is bad for you! No more of that! If you ever want ramen come and see me and I will cook you up a home town recipe~ Sayuri "flew" another spoon ful of curry into Sachi's mouth and looked to David. It may sound a little selfish.... however I came to videl to show my daughter that it is ok to be who you are~ Sachi gave her mommy a smile and then looked to David. Ima swapeswifter! The little girl cooed.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:55 pm

David "D" Donovan
David smirked a bit since he found it quite odd that a woman he barely knew was already offering to make him one of his favorite dishes, however David was not about to refuse the kind offer "Well then i'll just have to take you up on that." David would then give the young girl a confused look, he was told that there would be special beings at the school so he did prepare himself however he didn't think he'd meet one so soon "Oh cool, can you turn into a cat? I like cats."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

Sayuri gave her daughter another spoon full before setting the plate to the side. Hehe I've been wanting to make mochi ramen for a while.. perhaps I'll make it for lunch today~ She smiled and grabbed a napkin to wipe her daughters mouth. Sachi on the other hand, didn't want her mouth to be wiped and began to whine.

After being tortured, Sachi looked back to the new teacher and smiled. Closing her blue eyes, the little girl was soon engulfed in a pink flame. Emerging from the flame sat a small baby bareneko. The small creature made a "meowing" sound.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:46 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would finish his curry before placing his plate down "My my, that's one lunch I won't be missing." He'd then smile at Sachi's whining simply because he found it cute, however his mouth would soon drop open when the young girl burst into flames and turned into an odd two tailed cat however it was impressive so David gave the young girl a round of applause "That's a cute cat Sachi, very good."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri smiled as she watched her little girl change forms. Due to their abilities, the little girl could only turn into a mythical being. Thankfully her mother had recently taught her about Barenekos from Japan. The little cat hopped down from the counter and walked over to the teacher. Meow! the small cat cooed as it looked up. Sayuri couldn't help but chuckle. I'm glad I taught her Japanese history the other night... I'm even more glad to see that she remembered it~ Sayuri took David's plate and Sachi's and began to clean up. She put the remaining amount of curry in a container and back in the fridge. Perhaps a student might like a midnight snack as well. As she began to do the dishes, Sayuri peeked over at her daughter to make sure she wasn't causing the new teacher any trouble. Please let me know if she starts to bother you~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would would bend down and pick up sachi "That's a good job Sachi!" David would then give Sayuri an amazed look "She's got a good memory then!" David would then set Sachi back on the ground just in case she wasn't comfortable before looking back at Sayuri "Need any help with the dishes?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

As the new teacher picked Sachi up, she gave what looked like a smile. Nya! the bareneko cooed in his arms. Once David put her back down however, she made a whine like noise. Hopping back onto the counter, Sachi sat and watched both adults before curling into a ball. Hehe she likes you~ She is usually very shy and it takes a long time for her to open up... Sayuri smiled and looked at her daughter on the counter and then back at him.

Oh! T-that would be very helpful~ Sayuri nodded at David's offer. There werent too many dishes, but alone it would take her a solid half hour. Having someone offer to help was kind of a relief. T-thank you very much David~ She took a step to the side allowing him access to the sink with her.

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would roll up his sleeves and put his rings in his suit pocket "Well I did makes some of these dishes, so it's only fair that I help." David would then begin to fil the sink up with water before adding soap to make the bubbles "I might not know how to cook but i can clean dishes with the best of them."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image

Sayuri couldn't help but giggle. Hehe I don't think one dish counts~ She slid off her gloves and grabbed two sponges. Your ring is beautiful, does is symbolize anything? she asked as she began to scrub out the big pot.

Her cheeks turned a light pink at David's sweet comment. The man was very good at making a girl blush, that was for sure. D-David your too sweet~ Hehe I wouldn't say I am the best however... Sayuri looked over at David, and she quietly took a step closer to his side. I guess its just something I have been passionate about since I was young. Food, is the one thing that can bring human, demon, angel, really everyone together. Hehe that and my food seems to heal those who are injured, depressed, or feeling bad.... so I feel like my food has a purpose besides filling up someone's tummy~ She quickly looked down at the dishes and gave a nervous laugh. Oh goodness! I'm rambling aren't I? I'm sorry..

Poisonous Pumpkin

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas