[PRP] proper meetings (cass & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 pm
Cass looked down at Lloyd. "So you were already a little bit of a special bird." She wasn't even sure where a three-eyed-three-legged-blood-crow-lord-it-was-beautiful would normally come from. Probably this side. Or Japan. Japan had all the cool things.

"I can't say I've seen anything I'd say is a downgraded version of..." she motioned towards where the Glitch had been rampaging before they'd yanked it apart. Then again, this was like her third visit to this side. At least awake and aware it was...real.

"But hey, if the chances of me having to tango with that big one again are a little less now, I'll take that." I'll be disappointed. Cass adjusted the sweater bundle with Lloyd in it, holding the corvid up. "Is there something we should be doing with this little guy? Like..is there a vet he needs to see or what is our next step?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:06 pm
"Not the oddest thing I've seen on this side," Jeremiah said with a tired chuckle. The cold was not noticeable to him right now, not in other ashdown, but the icy scales were not fading away (it would take time and warmth he would only get at home).

He looked thoughtful for a moment before he spoke. "The hospital here? The Healer is there and they look after othercreatures." Jeremiah was not sure that he could possibly direct her to Temperance simply because the young woman was still a tithe and-

It was complicated.

"I can show you and then I can get you out of here." His shoulders rolled, a sigh escaping as Hellbine started to groom his hair. "Then I can see about a hot shower." Jeremiah was dealing with the oddest combination of feeling exhausted but also energized. "... and, yes, your chances have decreased. Though I get the feeling you're probably a bit like me and would walk right into it." He chuckled.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:30 am
Cass looked down at her little bird friend. It would soon be time to part. Probably for the better - she didn't have the means to take care of more than herself at any given time anyways.

"Yeah, just need the little guy to get checked out, then we can head back. I can head back. Whichever. You need a shower, I need food....maybe the quest for actually good Gyros can continue."

Ashdown was not the place to go for Greek food.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 pm
Hellbine was still cleaning Jeremiah (and going to cause an impressive cow lick at that). "I can make this faster for both of us unless you want a scenic tour of other ashdown after everything?"

His lips twitched, half of a smirk there briefly. "Since I am practically an ice cube right now but can't feel it until I go back to the other side." It was something he had realized while under Ezra's patronage. The cold that suffused his entire being was only initially noticed and then faded away out of his perception.

"Gyros?" he inquired. "I actually have a recipe for those. I can make some, if you'd like? They'd be more authentic than most places locally." It was the truth. Jeremiah strived to make sure things were as tasty as they were in their native land.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:39 am
"I think, right now I'm not really up for a scenic route. My arms are a weeeee bit made of jello." and they tingled. Were they supposed to be going numb after using magic? She wasn't sure she actually liked the implication of that.

Cassandra squinted at the offer. "My mother was from Greece. I assure you, I have very high standards." Which basically meant that Jeremiah's efforts would be fully tested by a young lady who had truly had the best of her favorite food. Was he ready? "If it calls for lamb, veal, or beef instead of chicken or pork it's already too Americanized."

"But yeah, I think once we have this little guy somewhere he can get checked out, it's back to the other side with me. I might need a nap."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:41 pm
He was snorting a little bit. "My recipe is from Greece." Mostly because it had been given to him by his long standing Italian friend who had harassed someone in Greece until they had given it to him but- "I usually use pork but sometimes Alg wants chicken. I prefer to make things as authentically and don't exactly get along with some of the restaurants because-" Jeremiah rolled his eyes. "I'll spare you my high standards and expectations of anyone who cooks in a fine-dining establishment."

Jeremiah stepped close then, a hand gesture made for her to grab his arm. "Take hold, I'll get us over there and then get you home. You're probably going to sleep like the dead tonight. First time heavy magic usage? And like what you did? It's like lifting weights or working out more than you're ready for. You're going to feel it until you rest."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:53 pm
"We will see." Perhaps Jeremiah would be off to a good start if he already was using chicken instead of LAMB. WHY WOULD YOU USE PERFECTLY GOOD LAMB THAT WAY. Lamb had better uses. Cassandra was more passionate about food than she'd ever admit to, though.

Hesitantly, she reached out to take Jeremiah's arm with one hand (hey, the last time she touched someone she was uncomfortable forever) and cradled Lloyd in the other.

"Oh boy, guess I won't be running a marathon for the Olympics tonight then." or doing any fun extracurricular activities in the bedroom. Which was fine. She deserved a good, undisturbed night of sleep, as one would have it.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:46 pm
Aside from the fact that Jeremiah was cold to the touch, there was nothing else about him that caused any problems (or messed with emotions). It was also likely expected given all that ice.

"How about we can meet up later and we'll go pick out ingredients and you can taste test to see if it meets your approval as a thank you for your assistance?" He asked, an eyebrow raised in question. Then he was snorting and nodding. "No, no marathons of any kind tonight. This may be a little disconcerting for you but I'm moving us now."

Which was all the warning she got because as she blinked, eyes closing and then opening, they were in front of what looked like Ashdown General if it had been taken over by nature (it was green and thriving, moss and leaves everywhere).

"Let's take him in."

demon_pachabel
can probably do a fade away post? then pick up another RP of GYROS.

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:10 am
Annnnnnd they just ******** lept through existence. Other-existence. Cass swooned a bit from the vertigo effect, leaning into Jeremiah once they'd landed and perking her shoulders a bit as she blinked rapidly. That...that was a really bizarre experience and she really wasn't inclined to repeat it again.

It was like a weird physical version of Blink from Destiny, but she'd never played it so couldn't make the comparison.

Cass looked up at the hospital they'd ended up in front of, looking nervously at all of the green all over it. There was just something about green that made her feel anxious. Maybe abandoned and exposed was a better word for it. Still, she looked down at the bird in her jacket, nodded, then released Jeremiah's arm to head towards the door.

Just one more step, and then she'd get to go home and sleep like the dead. Just get the little guy inside. To what?

She'd find out the same way she had everything else. For now, it would be a mystery.

Azuredreams
Aaand a wrap. If I don't start Gyros before you do it'll be a race. XD

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas