Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:53 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Ciri laughed at Evie as she pounded on her chest. She had only ever seen her uncle Lambert do that, never another female. H-hey! They totally could be! I've never heard of them till today.. Ciri made a pouty face and stuck her tongue out at Evie. Her green eyes stared at Evie's face and Ciri raised her hand and pokes Evie's nose. Your all red~

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:59 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Cyan eyes regarded green ones, and Evie flinched as Ciri raised her hand but restrained herself from stopping the Witcher.
She groaned, 'I think I'm sick or something'

SICK IN THE HEAD YOU SICKO.
You're straight! STRAIGHT AS A BOARD.

She kept a straight face throughout the entire mental battle in her mind.
Evie cleared her throat, 'Aren't you gonna sleep?'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:06 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri lifted her hand up to Evie's forehead. Hmmmm... you feel a little hot...I hope your not sick! School starts and you gotta be healthy! If in the morning you feel sick still let me know and ill brew you a potion before class. My uncle Vesimir taught me how to cure sickness in an instant! Ciri gave the winter witch a warm smile. She nodded at Evie's question. I am tired yea....but...im having too much fun to sleep! Haha but we should probably get some sleep huh? Well only be getting a few hours if anything....

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:14 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'That'll be noice!' She smiled, as much as Evie wanted the Cold to be the sole culprit.
It was just impossible, she didn't get colds; never gotten sick.
So it was just chalked to her being painfully embarrassed.

'Mhmm,' Hummed Evie as she rearranged her pillows, once satisfied she laid on the bed, arms crossed behind her head; being extra careful to hide her face from Ciri and making sure she didn't notice it. She'd die from embarrassment.

'Speak for yourself!' She snickered,'I've been sleeping plenty!'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:19 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Haha lucky! That will probably be me tomorrow~ Ciri got off of Evie's bed. She walked around the room to claim her pillows and threw them onto her bed. Ciri then ran and jumped onto her bed and snuggled into her pillows. She eventually crawled under her covers and wrapped herself up like a burrito. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm~ Waaaaaaaaarm~ Haha sleep well Evie and have spectacular dreams! Ciri yawned and looked over at the winter witch.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:27 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Night-night Witcher.' She whispered and conjured an small ice rock in her hand which she swiftly threw at the switch by the door. The ice hit the switch, turning the light off.

'Like what you're seein'?'
She giggled softly, the room was dark with only the natural light from outside.

xX Yennefer Xx

ooc: so new day will be on monday yes? which is tomorrow.?

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:31 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

She smiled. Yup~

She thought to herself, "I'm really glad I decided to come to this school. I hope we can be really good friends~" Ciri closed her eyes and very easily fell into a deep slumber.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:36 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

The remaining small hours of the morning was spent in silence and contemplation for Evie.
The only sound was the soft breaths of her new room mate, and what a person she happened to be.

Evie sighed, the sun rising; rays of orange light bathed through the window.
A grin crossed her face, being a morning creature she couldn't help but almost jump from her bed.

The usual morning routine followed: Shower and clothes.
Fifteen minutes later, fresh and perky; she looked over to the still sleeping form of Ciri.
Should I wake her up? She's had a long night.
Better not.

Shrugging her shoulders, she picked up her staff and began making her way out.

=Exit=

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:28 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri had gotten the best night of sleep in her life. The bed was so comfortable, the pillows so soft! Her green eyes fluttered open as the sun made an appearance in the sky. Ciri stretched and yawned, looking over at her roommates bed.
Hmmmmm I wonder where you went off to? No matter! Ciri had to get ready, for school was to begin soon! Her very first day! She got up, took a quick shower, and got dressed in her normal get up. As she walked back to her bed, Ciri lifted and secured her sword to her back. She never went without it, and in this school you never know.

The first destination was the kitchen. She was starving!!

-Exit-

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Finally! Ciri thought as she reached her bedroom door. Her shoulder was beginning to stink and she really wanted to relax in the bath tub. Opening the door and shut it behind her, Ciri began to strip out of her clothes.

Waking straight to the shower, Ciri turned in the water only to be greates with cold water. F**k!!!! Ciri yelled as she turned the temp to hot. Ciri stood under the water and began to think about the day thus far, cleaning her wound in the process. Hmmmm... so far the only bad part was that one girl in music... oh and the head master thing... but besides that...I think I really like it here! Ciri smiled as she finished cleaning her wound.

Once she was all clean, Ciri for out of the tub and redressed herself in clean clothes. She patched up her shoulder wound with little trouble and placed her sword onto her backside. She didn't care if she didn't need it, her sword would go everywhere with her. Period. Ciri's stomach began to rumble, and she knew it was time for some yummy food! She looked back into the room with a smile, and walked out the door.

-Exit-

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:08 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Angry l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

After what seemed like forever, Ciri finally reached their bedroom door. The only problem was the door now. Balancing on her good leg and holding Evie with one arm and her knee, Ciri quickly opened the bedroom door. Reclaiming the hold on Evie, Ciri walked to Evie's bed and laid her down gently. In turn, Ciri sat on the bed across.

I don't think I can keep that class up... Ciri told herself as she propped her ankle up. She had been putting continuous pressure on it, so Ciri knew it was more then just a basic break. What really pissed her off was the lack of care for any of the students. Ciri could be permanently injured and Evie could very well have internal bleeding. Ciri hoped that the potion would help Evie. Once thing was for sure, Ciri wasn't gonna leave until Evie woke up.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
║Health: 1500/1800

'It's time you return.' Evie heard Xerxes say, the winter witch couldn't agree more. She loved spending time with the ice wraith, but never at this length. She went in only for a few minutes at best, hours at a time proved to annoy the ice wraith.

The trip back to consciousness was unpleasant to say the least, it brought a wave of nausea to bear as Evie cracked an eye open, she saw the ceiling. More importantly the ceiling to her room. So somebody brought her body back. Ciri hopefully. Evie snickered, rolling on her side.

Ciri was busy mending her ankle, Evie frowned. An injury of the winter witch's doing. She wasn't proud of injuring the panda, not the slightest bit.
'He caught us huh?' She decided to break the silence, smiling softly.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Hearing Evies voice startled Ciri. She jumped and looked over at the winter witch. Seeing Evie awake gave Ciri sweet relief. Yea...it would seem so. But you passed! Congratulations! How do you feel? My potion should have started to mend you slowly from the inside out, but be careful it does take time. Ciri shifted her weight and looked at her ankle. It hurt like hell, but she didn't want Evie to worry. She gave the winter witch a smile. That sure was fun huh? I'm not sure I like out teacher much however...

Crap. They also had to go to a singing residual later that night at the chapel. Ciri laid her head back into her pillow and sighed. You think we'll get in trouble if we miss the chapel singing?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:13 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
║Health: 1500/1800

Ciri visibly lit up at the sound of her voice, appearing to hide the pain from her ankle. Her lips curled into a slight frown but she grinned a moment later. 'Yea thanks,' She buried her face into the soft mattress before looking at Ciri again. 'I feel... Great!' She beamed, now that Ciri mentioned it, her abs felt better than it was, sore sure but still better than before. 'Thank you, Panda.' She sniffled playfully as she got up and stretched. Damn, sleep did her good.

'Yes. Maybe. I don't know.' She answered truthfully, 'Oo, is little Panda thinking of skipping class?' She tutted, finger waving at Ciri.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Seeing Evie be able to get up and move made Ciri smile. She was really worried that she injured the winter witch. Or worse. Ciri threw her hands behind her head and stared at the ceiling for a moment. She grinned and looked over at Evie. Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. Are you gonna tattle on me if I do, Polar bear? She gave Evie a grin and sat back up. She had to ice her ankle before it got worse. Speaking of, can you conjure me an ice ball to put in my ankle? Or better just freeze it! Ciri laughed at her dumb joke and looked over to see if Evie thought it was funny.

User Image

Kawakas

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas