Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
To Find a Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:18 pm
"Yeah, Cutie could probably use a checkup after that last fight. I know her opponent was inexperienced, but outside of the Labyrinth, Cutie hasn't had that much experience, herself," Keiko explained, not quite thinking about how Toren might not know what she was talking about.

Rala kept her thoughts to herself as she enjoyed her berries.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, Cutie could probably use a checkup after that last fight. I know her opponent was inexperienced, but outside of the Labyrinth, Cutie hasn't had that much experience, herself," Keiko explained, not quite thinking about how Toren might not know what she was talking about.

Rala kept her thoughts to herself as she enjoyed her berries.

Toren wouldn't respond really, just give a little nod before digging into his noodles, the man was hungry. "Speaking of experience." He said between bites. "You been out on many missions with the others?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 pm
"I've been on a few," Keiko said meekly, looking as though she took no pride in her contributions, though it could easy be a ruse. "I try to help out when I can, but I'm not always useful."

Rala smiled widely at Keiko's words, but that could have easily been her Watmel addiction being sated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I've been on a few," Keiko said meekly, looking as though she took no pride in her contributions, though it could easy be a ruse. "I try to help out when I can, but I'm not always useful."

Rala smiled widely at Keiko's words, but that could have easily been her Watmel addiction being sated.

The group would sit and eat their lunch a little while longer, enjoying a bit if conversation to pass the time. Once finished with their meals they would clean up and head out of the cafeteria, Toren leading the way as they made it to the central square of Mauville City and into the Pokemon Center. "I gotta check up on some stuff on the PC, yo. Take care of what ya need to in the mean time, cuz." Toren told Keiko before wandering off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:49 pm
"Yeah," Keiko nodded, before walking up to the Nurse's station "Excuse me, would you mind checking up on my Pokemon? Please?" Keiko asked, smiling cutely as she placed Cutie's ball on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:15 pm
"But of course!" Nurse Joy beamed with a smile, taking the ball promptly and turning it over to her Chimecho helper, the Wind Chime Pokemon grabbing it with its tiny hands and carrying it over to the healing machine. Was always neat to see each region's unique Pokemon nurse aids; Hoenn centers also used Kirlia and Gardevoir.

"Echo!" The Psychic would 'chime' as it returned, the Pokeball floating back over to Keiko as it used its telekinesis.

"Thank you, Chi-chi!" Nurse Joy said to her Pokemon aid. "There you go, all healed up!" The nurse smiled. "Can I be of further assistance?" She asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:24 pm
"No, thank you," Keiko would reply with the cutest grin she could muster before gently taking Cutie's ball and making her way to a sofa or bench or something to wait for Toren to be done with his business.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"No, thank you," Keiko would reply with the cutest grin she could muster before gently taking Cutie's ball and making her way to a sofa or bench or something to wait for Toren to be done with his business.

"Yo, cuz! All done?" Toren asked as he approached Keiko, done with whatever he had to do at the PC. "I'm itching to get back on the road, ya feel me?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 pm
"Yeah, I'm done," Keiko said, standing back up once Toren was ready to go. Though she couldn't help but smile when he expressed his desire to continue travelling. "Yeah, let's do this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:27 pm
"Sweet. Why don't we see about renting some bikes before we shove off. It will make our way to Lilycove that much quicker, yo." Toren wouldn't wait for Keiko to give him a response before exiting the Pokemon Center, immediately finding a map of Mauville City (which wasn't hard, they were posted everywhere) in order to pinpoint the nearest bike shop. Once found the male trainer would make way for there.

-----

It would take a big of haggling, arguing, and bartering but Toren would succeed in procuring two bikes, Mach Bikes that is. They were only rentals though, the pair instructed to return them to the Lilycove Pokemon Center once done. Regardless they now had their bikes and were exiting Mauville City on them, heading east down a hilly route which would eventually end in water.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 pm
Keiko keeps close to Toren, letting him do all the haggling with the bike shop salesperson. Once they had her bikes, Keiko would ride alongside Toren, trying to keep pace while making sure not to go too fast and accidentally crashing into anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko keeps close to Toren, letting him do all the haggling with the bike shop salesperson. Once they had her bikes, Keiko would ride alongside Toren, trying to keep pace while making sure not to go too fast and accidentally crashing into anything.

As they arrived at the river cutting Route 118 in half Toren would release Titan, instructing him to take their bikes to the other side for them, which the Empoleon would. Once that was done the Pokemon would carry Toren across and return to the other side where Keiko awaited. The patient penguin would wait for Keiko to climb on and he would then proceed to carry her across as well.

"Didn't get too wet I hope, cuz." Toren said with a smile. His smile would quickly fade however as he jumped around to face some really tall grass up on the hill behind them. "You hear that?" He asked the girl.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 pm
Keiko would have to shake a little rainwater off of her person, but otherwise, she was fine. She glanced behind herself to see what Toren was looking at, but saw nothing.

"I didn't hear anythng," she would say calmly, with a hint of curiosity in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:27 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko would have to shake a little rainwater off of her person, but otherwise, she was fine. She glanced behind herself to see what Toren was looking at, but saw nothing.

"I didn't hear anythng," she would say calmly, with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"You don't? Right there-" Toren would be cut off mid-sentence as an extremely long tongue lashed out from the grass and wrapped around Keiko's leg, attempting to withdraw soon after and pull her into the grass. It all happened so fast and Toren just recalled Titan that he was unable to send out another Pokemon quick enough to stop her from being grabbed and pulled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 pm
"Not again!" Keiko screamed after falling on her back. She tried to let all of her Pokemon out of their balls, but by the time she thought of that, all the Pokeballs on her belt fell off as she was dragged. By what, she didn't know, yet.

Fortunately, Rala was able to teleport behind her and grab her hands, pulling her away from whatever had grappled her.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff