Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Miss Athena, I do hope you are joking about your little adventures later after class? Do remember I hear everything, I have eyes and ears everywhere. Yennefer didn't even look her way, but you could tell I her voice that she was angry.

Crossing her arms, Yen looked Athena dead in the eyes. Cold, angry, emotionless. I will be seeing you after class.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Yarost & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=

It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling to recognize that Elmo was sitting in a class full of very skilled people, but it was worrisome all the same. He watched the mock battle between the teacher and Yarost and quickly came to the conclusion that had he been up there in either position, he would have fell flat on his face. Needless to say, he was a mix of inspired and impressed as his eyes followed the teacher's backflip—she even made being tripped look amazing. He made mental note of what she said, frowning as he briefly wondered if he could possibly learn to do the same himself. That disheartening line of thought was cut as Athena was called out, eliciting a wince as he sent her a concerned glance. He hoped she wasn't in too much trouble, even if she had been pretty rude back there.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda was about to mention she didn't mess around with drugs, but the teacher intervened, and Kuroda winced a bit. She stayed away from drugs, partly because they could be dangerous, and partly because her pranks didn't need drugs. She liked more physical or psychological ones. Quick jumpscares or even net traps. Drugs were just...boring in Kuroda's opinion. The person wouldn't even be aware until much later, and likely wouldn't take it well. She gave Athena a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. Though even if she'd wanted to, she couldn't join her in an adventure. Her twin apparently had a meeting at five. A test for an assassination class. Kuroda had gotten in on A rank, but her twin had to take a test. Kuroda was pretty surprised, considering the two of them were practically equal in almost everything.

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo, Yarost
OOC: Last post for today!
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer stood there with her arms crossed. Alright everyone. We will now have free time. Use this time to spar, practice stances, and defensive roles. You will continue this until the bell rings.

Yen released the student, but she was not finished with one student. Athena. Come here. Yennefer's voice was cold and monotone. She stood there, her violet eyes pierced Athenas. Yup, she was in trouble, and she knew it.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena was proud of her upcoming prank idea, her motto when it comes to pranks is go hard or go home. Well, it was that until Yen basically overheard everything. Athena jolted with horror when she heard Yen's voice calling her name, Athena gulped and faked a smile trying to hide her terrified expression. "Of course I'm joking Miss Yennefer, I'm a straight A student......I'd never do such a thing, just making small talk." Athena was confident she wouldn't get in trouble if she said it was the first time. But her relieved state was short lived since Yen asked to for her to come over. "Nemesis will kill me if he finds out...God if you're out there save me!" Athena walked over to the teacher while shaking, she bow respectfully trying to show her that she's a good girl.....Which is totally not true. "Y.....Yes Miss Yennefer?"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yenneer watched as the girl walked up to her. Her posture was very strict and stern. Do you believe that this behavior is acceptable here in this school? The fact that you were thinking of performing this...prank, is enough to get you in huge trouble do you understand me?

Yennefer looked at the other students, back at Athena, and let out a sigh. What you do outside my class is none of my business, but what you do while in my class is. None of that here. And if I hear that you have later performed this prank I will report you to the headmaster do you understand? Yen's eyes gave her an icy gaze. Her face showed no emotion, yet Athena could tell her teacher was disappointed.

Next time I will not let you off easy, and you will be a class example.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena kept nodded her head indicating that she understood what Yen said. "Yes miss I completely understand it'll never happen again." Athena was still planning on performing the prank, even after Yen said she'd report it to Lucius, if Yen said she would report her to Erwin then that would be different unlike Lucius, Erwin will take time out of his schedule to discipline her. With Lucius she can play around his punishment, play it innocent and act like she doesn't know what she did was wrong. "Don't worry miss I learn fast, I promise I won't do it.....L....like I said before I was only making small talk." Athena listened to the last part of Yen's lecture and started walking back to her classmates. Athena looked very sad as she walked away but it slowly turned back into a mischievous smile. "I just have to be extra careful, and make sure I move when Miss Yennefer's busy."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Yarost & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=

Elmo stood up after the teacher went to speak with Athena, still a little worried about her, but there was little he could do. Besides, he desperately needed this chance to practice. He turned and made a beeline for Souretsu, hands clasped together pleadingly before he even made it to the girl. “Souretsu? I hate to bother you and I know you probably need to practice too, but I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some tips?” He smiled hopefully at her. She really did look like she knew what she was doing earlier and, gosh, after watching Yarost and the teacher? He was more than embarrassed by his lack of experience with swords. “It's okay if you don't have time—I can ask the teacher when she's done with Athena.” He added in an attempt to remove any pressure from the girl. She was a student too, after all—she probably didn't have time to spend class helping him out.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

mintysprig

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu could see that although Athena put on a timid 'good girl' act, it was surely fake. Her and Kuroda tried the same innocent acts...which really only worked a few times in the start of the year. The two were quickly found to be mischievous students. When Elmo came up and asked for some tips, she shrugged. "I could, but Kuroda is way better with a sword than I am. I prefer knives." she said. Souretsu found it odd, making a new friend, especially with a human. But he's been around demons before, so it should be fine...right?
Kuroda saw that mischievous smile, and wrapped an arm around Athena's shoulder in a friendly way. "So we've still got time in class. Want to continue that match?" She asked. "Redeem yourself form that earlier faceplant?"

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo, Yarost
OOC: My last (and I think my only) post tonight.)
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

After her little talk with Athena, Yennefer went back to watching over the students. She knew the bell would ring soon, and she didn't want to get too into another example. Besides this was the first day, and everyone should become better acquainted with each other. Yen kept her arms crossed as she leaned against one of the training ground pillars.

As she watched the students par with one another, Yen thought of ways to make the class better. Some of these kids needed help and some didn't, but no magic was going to have to be a rule in this class. Yen wanted everything to be fair game.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer, Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Elmo |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

After Yarost was successful in his calculations, sword play seemed to be...oddly easy. As long as you knew how to grip and swing a sword, it was effortless. Of course he needed work on reaction times and ACTUAL sword play. Trying to calculate and then execute each attack be very inefficient for real combat. Yarost walked over to his Keys and tried to levitate them, it took a few seconds but now everything was back in order. His Keys floated behind him as usual and he found himself...bored. Which was kinda good cause it got him to be calm again. He had his glory and it satisfied the challenge that was made. Though he did take the time to start study others and their styles. Athena was the first. Maybe he would spar with her later and see what she was made of. Or perhaps Elmo, though he seemed to be less than confident.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Elmo kept his smile up to show Souretsu he was okay with the denial, but he did feel disappointed at the response. “That's alright. Thank you for letting me ask.” He would just have to talk to the teacher and hopefully not make a fool of himself or.. Gosh, be told to transfer out. He'd had experiences like that before and he wasn't looking forward to it. He looked to Kuroda to consider asking her as Souretsu implied he should, but it looked like she was already wrapped up with Athena, who didn't look too bad after her talk with the teacher. Good, but bad for him since he didn't want to interrupt the pair. He guessed he would just have to ask the teacher in the end.. Or! He straightened as he spotted Yarost with no one bothering him.

He said a quick goodbye to Souretsu before leaving her to approach Yarost instead, moving to stand next to him. “Hey,” He started brightly, “sorry if I'm bothering you, but I just wanted to say you did a great job with the teacher. It was really amazing.” He waited a beat before continuing curiously, “Do you have a.. routine or something to get that good?” Maybe there was some DVD he could check out in the library that everyone else already knew about.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

mintysprig

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer, Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Elmo |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost did not move away when Elmo approached him. the boy nodded and gretted Elmo in return. Though Elmo had the most interesting of questions. "You are fine and thank you for the compliment. A routine. No, I do not. I have minor experience in slaying demons but hat it was with my Keys, not a blade. I merely calculated where I needed to place myself, where I needed to strike and use that to predict the reaction to gain a favorable result." Unfortunately, that was probably something Elmo wasn't looking forward to hearing. But there was some hope...and a large risk. "We are a not strong fighters, but in lacking force we can gain leverage. I am no teacher, but I can possibly show you how I fight." This was a huge risk considering it was Yarost. At any point he could snap and people might get hurt. Death was absolutely out of the question. Yarost slays demons, not people. As far as he was concerned, Elmo was just a human. Insanity might just lead to some accidental harm...

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Even without saying it aloud, Elmo's confusion was plain on his face as he attempted to process what Yarost told him. No matter how much he tried, it just didn't seem possible for someone to think that fast in the middle of a match. Rather, it didn't feel possible that he could manage to do that. The conclusion rang bitter in his head and he looked hopeless, before Yarost spoke again. It was strange that Yarost used 'we' in that statement, but it wasn't his place to correct Yarost on whether he was a strong fighter or not. Instead, he focused on the offer at hand. “That would be very helpful, Yarost! Thank you.” He said eagerly, excited for any help he could get. Gosh, he didn't know why Athena called him 'evil'—Yarost seemed like a pretty great guy to him. “How would you like to show me? Do I need to do anything?” He was pretty sure he meant sparring, but it didn't hurt to ask and clarify.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer's violet eyes traveled to two of her students; Elmo and Yarost. Two students, with two totally different personalities and skills, teaming up to spar? She wasn't sure how this would end. Yen had just witnessed Yarost's style of fighting, and she knew that Elmo would get hurt if Yarost didn't control himself. With her arms still crossed, Yennefer lifted her finger up and down, pointing at Elmo. He may not have noticed, but his teacher was putting a very strong barrier on him. If Elmo was to fight, Yen would keep him safe.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items