Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: Cupcakes & Choker

User Image

Haha are pancakes really that horrible? I don't believe I have had any...I usually eat omelets for my morning meals~

Soon after she sent the first text, Yen received another one. Taking her phone back out, she read through the text message. Oh goodness...he was serious about the cleaning... oh well I did loose~

Text:
-Ahhhh alright. Make sure I have the tools~ Oh I have a surprise for you~
xoxo Yen-

Yennefer slipped her phone back to its original hiding spot and stood up. My dear Silver, I am so sorry but I must be leaving. Please feel free to finish the wine and relax~ Just make sure if you leave to please shut my door, it seems to be open a lot when I return... Yennefer gave Silver a smile and walked to her vanity to grab the container full of cupcakes and her ring of O (in secret). Waking to the door, Yen turned and smiled to the silver haired woman. It was very nice meeting you! I hope we can do this again sometime soon~ With that, Yennefer turned and walked out of her bedroom door.

-Exit-

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exhausted l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer reached her room, exhausted. She needed a shower, but she really needed to see Ciri. To meet in the middle, Yen had planned to change her clothes and clean herself up a bit. Entering her room, Yen noticed that Silver had left. That's right.... She had just remembered that she had left Silver in her room. she also began to remember what Erwin had mentioned... Oh well~

Shaking her head Yen closed her door behind her and threw off the maid costume. Looking at herself in the mirror, Yen lifted her hand to the fresh wound on her neck. No scarf is going to cover this successfully... she thought as she lightly touched it. Waving her finger, Yen cast a small spell to cover the wound up, making it invisible to others. Perfect~ Walking to her closet, Yennefer grabbed out a black pair of velvet pants, a white undershirt, and a black corset (her normal wear). Getting dressed, Yen then walked back to her vanity to brush out her hair.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ????? |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| This Woman |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver walked back into Yennefer's room to see if see was there and thank her for the wine before retiring herself. She was beyond happy when she entered the room...but that did not last long. Walking into the room she could smell something...and it was strong...VERY strong. Silver walked up to Yennefer without even greeting her. "You. Talk. Now!" Silver gave Yen no chance to react. A rift opened behind the woman and Silver pushed her in and followed behind, still carrying the axe.

-Exits with Yennefer-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:44 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dead l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer hugged the hallway walls as she was loosing consciousness. In the few days she had been there she had only 2 hours of sleep, had one cup of coffee, one doughnut, one pocky stick, and was both physically and emotionally drained. Well at least she still had her mentality? Barely making it to her door, Yen walked in her room and closed the door. From all the activity, her room was a mess. And yet, Yen didn't care. Mmmm...the floor looks so comfortable.... she thought as she walked out of her heels. Slipping out of her clothes, Yennefer fell face first into her bed.

She lost the battle, and was unconscious.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Outside someone's room ☠ Company: Nirguri ☠ Items: A couple bags
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

It had been days at most since Seva had first arrived at this school. Her new workplace. A couple of time, but she had only just gotten around to truly moving in. She had spent much of her time wandering the school grounds, learning her way around.. And yet... And yet, the one place she did not know the exact location of was also the one place she realized she needed to go to. Nirguri simply could not follow her around, especially not with school starting. Nor could it be left outside where someone might come across it. That was the last thing anyone needed. Unfortunately.. She wasn't entirely certain where her living quarters were located. She knew what building they could be found in, but that was it.

So now here she was, having waited until it was dark before bringing the fairly large creature into the staff building. There was not enough space. The poor creature could only just fit into the hallways. It had left a trail of scraps and even some shallow gashes in the walls as it did its best to slip through. Some were on the ceiling. Its efforts to minimize the damage caused were only partially working. It had not taken the lich long to decide that she would need to ask someone for directions. If that annoyed her, it did not show. She stopped in front of the nearest door, holding her two bags in one hand. The other was raised to knock on the door. Firmly, not too hard to break. The doors they made these days were so flimsy.

The dragon's skull was somewhere above her head as it hunched over her. The long tail twitched back and forth for a moment. Her ear twitched at the sound of something being knocked over. She could only hope her new employer would not mind this too much. Her gaze remained fixed on the door, levelly staring as she waited for any kind of response. The night was still early, however. It would not be strange if most teachers were away. She would give this a couple minutes, no more, then move on. Even if no one was around, sooner or later she would find what she was looking for.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Is anyone there?

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dead l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer had happily been asleep for a good 45 minutes. The room was silent, her bed was comfortable, the room the perfect temperature. *Knock* What was that? Was she dreaming? The sudden sound alerted her and Yens eyes fluttered open. Mmmm.... what was that...? Hazily sitting up she looked around her room to identify the strange noise. It must be the door... Yennefer thought as she stood. Still fairly tired, she grabbed her robe from the vanity chair and dragged herself to the door. She was never getting sleep.

Yennefer opened the door, only to be greeted by a young woman, and a big skeleton like creature. I'm still dreaming... Yennefer blinked a few times, and soon realized she was not in her dream land anymore. Yes..? How may I help you? her voice was monotoned, and shockingly the giant creature did not scare her one bit.

Current Theme ➤ Can't Even

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Outside someone's room ☠ Company: Nirguri, a woman ☠ Items: A couple bags

Seva's ears perked up as she heard some quiet noises in the room behind the door. So someone was there after all? She had not wanted to have to keep wandering. She remained still as she waited, almost like she was a statue. Footsteps approached the door, soon it was opened to reveal another woman. She looked disheveled, like she had just been woken up. Exhaustion lined her features.. And she was wearing a robe. The pale woman let a few moments pass as she studied her before deciding what to say. She didn't like talking, but it couldn't be helped. "My apologies, miss. I can not find my room." Her voice was very soft, a little hoarse. It had not been used much. Her tail gently swayed back and forth before she took a single step back. She may not get much help from someone so.. Tired. There was no reason to assume that this person would even know where her room was.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: She seems tired.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dead l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: None

Rubbing her eyes open once more, Yennefer gazed at the woman, then at the giant creature, then back at the woman. She simply...nodded. Very well, follow me. Yennefer took a step out of her room, closing the door behind her. She held her hands together and closed her eyes. As she opened them, her eyes began to glow a light blue. Pulling her hands apart produced a small orb of light. The orb began to circle the new face and slowly flew down the hall. There went all her energy. Alrighty, lets go~ Its a transfinder spell, it helps find things that have been lost. It will lead to your room. Yen forced a smile as she offered to take a bag from the girl to help lighten the load on the way.

-Exits-

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:19 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Outside someone's room ☠ Company: Nirguri, a woman ☠ Items: A couple bags

Seva merely watched the woman before her, rubbing her eyes. It seemed like she might still be processing, but at least she was being calm. Or maybe this person was too tired to care. Either way, that was fine with her. Nirguri had tilted its head sideways, seeming to look down at the woman. It was hard to tell with those empty eye sockets. She took another step back as the woman left her room, to give her more space, which caused the dragon to shift back to make space. Its side scraped against the wall. If only shrinking were practical, it would be so useful in this situation.

She watched the other female, raising her chin slightly as a spell was cast, summing a glowing orb. Her ears tilted back, then flicked forward as her eyes narrowed slightly. Other than that, her expression remained neutral. This place seemed very promising already. Plenty of the supernatural, far more open than she was used to seeing. "Very nice.." She watched the ball for a moment, then began to walk after it. "Thank you." She glanced sideways at her before shaking her head when the woman made that offer to take her bag. She hardly noticed their weight. The large creature with her would start to follow her, but if that woman made a move to walk as well, it would stop and let her go ahead.

{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: She seems tired.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:20 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dead & Hungry l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

After hitting up the kitchen, Yen returned to her room. Kicking off her heels, she placed all the food she had snatched on her bed and sat to eat. There was no sleep in her future and she accepted that, for now. She picked up a slice of cake Sayuri made, and took a bite. Yen wasn't fond of sweets, but for some crazy reason she was having a craving. While eating, Yen began to think about what Silver said. An attack on the school.... Looking at her bookshelf, she lifted her finger and a book appeared in front of her. Stuffing her face, Yen began to search the book for any clues. Book after book, she grew tired of coming up with no results. Perhaps someone back home might know?

Finishing her cake, Yen slid off her bed and walked to her closet. She pulled out 3 weird looking stands that each had a mirror, and a small holder. Yen also pulled out 3 green crystals. She set up the weird contraption in the middle of her room and in a triangle formation. Standing back, Yen thought about who she would talk to. Hmmm... Feeling a bit faint, Yennefer moved her vanity chair in front of her contraption and waved her hand. The green crystals began to glow. In the center of the triangles, appeared a what looked like mirror to another world. Appearing in the "mirror" stood a fair skinned woman. The woman looked as if she could be a queen. Ahhh, if it isn't Yennefer of Vengerberg~ What has you summoning me in the middle of the night? The woman's voice was soft, calm, but stern. Yen took a deep breath and bowed her head. I am sorry to summon you so late, I seek an answer that is not in my books. Is there anything in the prophecy about the son of hell coming to bring calamity to the world? This is urgent. Yennefer crossed her legs and placed her elbows on her knees. The woman in the mirror arched her brow and cocked her head. D’yaebl? Yennefer as far as I know there is no speech of that in the Saovine. I can do some searching on my side, but do not get your hopes up. The woman was straight with her answer, and did not sugar coat it. Letting our a sigh, Yennefer nodded her head. I see... thank you Aen Saevherne. Va Fail. The woman raised her hand once more before their conversation ended. My dear, it seems things are changing for you and our Falka. Be careful and remember: Va’esse deireádh aep eigean, va’esse eigh faidh’ar. Yennefer nodded and bowed once more as the woman in the "mirrors" vanished.

Well that didn't help... Yennefer thought as she sat in her vanity chair. Lifting a finger, she used her magic to bring over a doughnut she took from the kitchen. As she ate, she thought of who else might be able to help her. There was one more person she thought about asking, but this meant she would have to swallow her pride. Letting out a loud sigh, Yen finished her food and waved her hand once more. This time a different woman appeared in the mirrors, a fiery red headed woman. Taking a deep breath, Yennefer was the first to speak. Good morning Triss. I am summoning you because I need your help. I am looking for any information about a prophecy involving the son of evil. Would you be a dear and see if there is any information back there? Yen really didn't want to make this call, but she did what she must. The woman named Triss looked at her and smiled. Well Yennefer! Long time no see! We haven't heard from you since you took your leave! how is it there? How is our Ciri? She mentioned she was joining you! Geralt said it was a bad idea but I told her-- Yennefer lifted her hand. Triss I am in no mood for jests, nor do I care what you or the witcher thinks. I need to find any information so I can protect Ciri and the people here. Please do my this favor, it is the least you can do after...after what you did. The woman on the other side looked hurt, but nodded in agreement. I'll see what I can do... and Yen...can you ever forgive me? The woman looked as if she was about to cry, her once happy voice sounded hurt. Yennefer shook her head. Oh my dear Triss, I can forgive, but I will never forget what you have done. Goodbye. Before the other woman could speak, Yennefer made the "mirror" disappear.

That was just as bad as Yen thought it would be. Walking back to her bed she took the last thing she grabbed from the kitchen (an entire loaf of bread) and ate it without a second thought. Her stomach twisted, and Yen felt ill. She knew that conversation would make her want to puke, but she didn't think literally. Laying down, Yen stared at her ceiling, her mind beginning to wander.

What should I do...?

Suddenly Yen heard a blood curling scream. Startled, she jumped up. Was that a student?! She quickly hopped out of bed and slipped on her heels. Yen rushed out the door, forgetting she was only in her robe and nightgown.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

A loud noise filled the room as a portal opened up in Yennefer's room. Stepping out caused it to disappear, and she looked around. It hadn't even been an hour into her "day off" and she was already bored. Taking a seat at her vanity, Yen began to write a list of the things she needed to do:

-Go to the Chapel
-Talk to Cecile
-Text Ashe
-Talk with Ciri
-Yell at Ciri's father
-Relax?
-Visit the library
-Check up on her class?
-Explore

Looking at her list, she decided she could cross texting Ashe off first. Pulling out her phone, Yen searched her contacts until she found the guard's number.

-Text-
Hey, this is Yennefer, When you have a chance lets have a girls night or sit and chat. There are a few things I would like to discuss.
-End Text-

One down, a few to go.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:33 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Mixed l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer took another look at her list and began to think. Hmmmm... Her thoughts were disrupted as her phone vibrated. It was from Ashe. Yen couldn't help but smile.

-Text-
Awesome! I have to stop by the library and then I will meet you there. See you soon!
-End Text-

Yen began to think about Lucius. He seemed better...but was that just a face? He had a different attitude... She hoped he was ok. Speaking of men, Yen had a specific man she needed to talk to. Oh did she have to talk to him.

Yennefer looked into her vanity mirror and raised her hand. Gwynbleidd... she spoke in a different language as her mirror became a gateway to another area. In the mirror appeared a strange looking man, with white hair and cat like eyes. He wore the same scar that Ciri wore. Hello my dear witcher. We must talk. Now. Yen tried to keep a calm voice as she spoke. The sight of him angered her. The Man looked at her with mutual disgust. What is it Yen? His voice was deep, husk, emotionless. Yen leaned back into her chair and crossed her arms. Do you know where Ciri is? Don't answer that its a rhetorical question. She is here. With me. And why is this dear Geralt? Because you and the other witchers don't understand how to properly watch after her! I cant be babysitting her! Did you even know she enrolled here?! The man on the other end raised his hand to halt her talking. This only fueled her anger. Triss told me where she is. Yen she is 19. Ciri can do as she pleases and we can not be the ones to stand in her way, you know that. Ciri does what Ciri wants. Yen arched her brow and scoffed. Oh yes, our dear darling Triss huh? Have you two been shacked for weeks making vile love? You both were suppose to be watching her, that....it is very much so her fault too. And Geralt I am a teacher here! On the first day Ciri was already cussing at the headmaster, my boss! I can not have that! The witcher on the other end began to laugh at her story. Haha that's our Ciri. I'm sure he deserved it. Probably some scrawny wimp. Yennefer slammed her fist onto her vanity and gave him a piercing glare. You will NOT talk ill of him do you understand me? The mans brow arched. Ahhhh. So that is what it really is about. Little low to be sleeping with your boss don't you think? Yennefer felt her body heat up with anger, and she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, She was creating a harmful environment once more. Standing up Yennefer lifted her hand. I am done with you witcher. Give dear Triss my love and tell her she can do better then a man whore like you. With that, Yennefer dispersed the image and her mirror returned to normal.

In fairness, that conversation could have gone a lot better then it did. I hate him... She looked down at her stomach and rubbed it lightly. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.. Yen turned her head back to her list. There was another thing she could cross off now.

-Go to the Chapel
-Talk to Cecile
-Text Ashe
-Talk with Ciri
-Yell at Ciri's father
-Relax?
-Visit the library
-Check up on her class?
-Explore

She figured a quick swing by the library and then straight to the coffee shop. Changing her heels, Yen headed out her door.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:52 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Investigation Mode l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Reading Material & Old Books

Slamming her door, Yen threw the books she had been hauling around on the floor and sat on her bed. Arms crossed and pissed, she couldn't believe what the priest had said to her! Nothing but a parasite?! How dare he insult my child like that!! Staring at the wall for a few minutes, Yen let out a long sigh and looked down at her stomach. She placed her hands on her tummy and smiled. Look....I'm new at this so try to bare with me ok? I have never done this before and with everything happening here I'm worried. I want you to come into this world safe and protected....and with a father and mother that love you. I promise I will never let anything happen to you... Yen blushed when she realized she was talking to herself, and quickly looked around her room to make sure a certain someone wasn't there.

Yennefer laid on her bed and began to ponder all the other things the priest told her. Waving her hand, Yen summoned a few books off of her shelf. Some about demons, some about ancient beings, and one about the devil. She skimmed the books looking for any answers involving the baby, eventually coming across some info on demonic pregnancies. Hmmmm... Demonic pregnancies.... the demon feeds and thrives from their host or "mother" by draining their energy. Incubation lasts 1-3 months depending on the mother. The weaker the mother the longer the incubation, resulting in the mothers death.... Her eyes widened as she read the information. 1-3 months! That's too soon! Yennefer threw her body back into her pillows and let out a loud sigh. This is too much...this and the murder...wait! She shot back up and put that book to the side. Grabbing the other books, Yennefer began to look for any demonic entity that matched the killers description. Maybe there is something here...

Yen searched all the books she had involving demonic beings and unholy entities, but sadly she came up with very little.

-Edit-

A book went flying across the room and hit the wall with a thud. Ahhh! I cant find anything and we don't have the time to be screwing around!!! Mad, Yennefer buried her head in her pillows. She was right, there was a killer on the loose and they could strike any time. However being mad was not going to help her think straight. Sitting back up, Yennefer took in a deep breath, and looked down. Lets go explore huh? Maybe then mommy will have a clear head... Yen stood and proceeded to "go explore" to clear her head.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:18 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Flustered l Location ➤: Yen's Room l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri opened her eyes to see that she had "blinked" into Yennefer's room. Good...I got it right the first time! Gently, she laid Yen on her bed, and pulled off her heels. Getting her mother out of her day time clothes, Ciri tucked her mother in and smiled. Your safe now.... Her eyes trailed down to Yen's belly where she placed her hand lightly. Hey little...dude? Girl? Hehe well I'm gonna be your big sister.... and I promise that I will protect you once you come out... Nothing will harm you... Ciri still did not like the idea that Yen was having Lucius's baby, but there was nothing she could do about it. As she tucked the sorceress in, Ciri noticed Yen had a mark on her chest. What is this...? The witcher lifted her hand to touch the mark, but quickly withdrew it. Ill ask her in the morning... Standing up, Ciri quickly looked around her mothers room and began to search for something critical. Once she found what she was looking for, Ciri kissed Yen on the fore head and smiled. Closing her eyes, the witcher began to glow green and disappeared once more.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:01 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yen's eyes fluttered open. Where am I...? she thought. Looking around, she saw the familiar decor of her own room. Her throat hurt, but she felt energized. Nuzzling her head into her pillow, Yen thought about the last thing that had happened. She followed Ashe, she stopped the fire, and then.... Ashe. Jumping off her bed, Yennefer quickly got dressed and ran out of her room to see if she could find the werewolf.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas