Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Sayuri's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri’s words were not met with anger, no hatred, but kindness. Her eyes met with Silvers as she listened to the woman speak. Failure..? Sayuri would never think this woman could fail at anything, but in a way, this made Sayuri feel... happy. Striving to be the perfect model for her mother for her little girl, for those who see her, was impossible. Sayuri nodded and smiled when Silver places her hand on the chefs cheek. The woman closed her eyes and took a deep breath. T-thank you Silver... I am so lucky to have you in my life... and to me you are far from failure... I’m sure your son sees you as the god you truly are~ Sayuri giggled while wiping her tears away and blushed in embarrassment for having broken down. Given, this wasn’t her first break down.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| I blanked really hard on this >w<|

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver smiled and gave a light chuckle at Sayuri referring Silver to being a god. slowly shaking her head, Silver was happy at least one person felt this about her. Many other would argue heavily for the opposite. "Thank you Sayuri. Unfortunately I'm more of a monster than a God, but still...Thank you." Sayuri seemed much better now that she had lifted this off her chest. "Tomorrow will be a new day...I think people nowadays call it the weekend. No clue what it means but it seems to be a good thing."

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri couldn’t help but giggle. A God of hell didn’t know what the weekend was?! Hehe the weekend is like a free two days to do as we please~ Hehe it’s actually like a happy break! The chef could feel herself blush from the excitement of knowing the weekend was, well, here. Looking off to the side, Sayuri bit her lip. H-hey Silver... c-can you please spend the night...? I don’t want to be alone tonight... and I know Sachi is here but...

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |

It was strange how people labeled days with such activities. Days were just days but that was in hell. When Sayuri asked if Silver would be willing to spend the night with her, Silver with slightly puzzled but nodded. "Yes I can. I do not need sleep but I rest here with you." Silver said with a smile. Silver would also like to be here when Sachi gave her mother the present she and Bernadette made for little Sachi. Standing up, silver adjusted her clothes and moved her hair which seemed to always one of her eyes. sighing about her hair, Silver looked to Sayuri as she was not about to just go into her room.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

When Silver said she didnt sleep, Sayuri looked around her living room. There had to be something for her to do if she got bored..right? Silver let out a sigh in regards to her hair, and the chef couldn’t help but smile. W-would you like me to do your hair? Not giving the woman much time to really respond, Sayuri walked back up to Silver and played with the woman’s bangs. Taking a bobby pin out of her hair, she clipped the in the way hair back, revealing Silver’s face. Hehe there are those beautiful blue eyes~ the chef said happily with a smile and a faint blush on her cheeks.

Letting her hands fall to her sides, Sayuri moved towards her bedroom. Hehe come on! Its a Friday night, and we can have a girls night for the rest of it~ Sayuri walked back and grabbed Silver’s hand and lead her to the bed room.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |

Silver blinked in surprise after Sayuri clipped her hair back with a pin. It wasnt often that she could see with both of her eyes. When Sayuri grabbed Silvers hand, the woman was puzzled by the "Girls Night", but she would let Sayuri explain as they went. It appeared to the Demon that they were going to her room.With Sayuri leading Silver by the hand, "Girls night? What are planning for this?" Silver closed the door behind her as they entered the bedroom.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri released Silvers hand as they entered her bedroom. Turning around, the chef drew a blank. Ummmmm... Sayuri had totally forgotten what you do in a girls night!!! T-to be honest I haven’t had a girls night since Sachi was born... umm... usually movies, make up, drinking and games... do any of those things sound fun? Thinking about how she didn't know what to do on a girls night kinda upset Sayuri. The fact that she hadn't had any real friends since before her little girl....was off putting. In fairness, drinking sounded the best, at least to help the chef forget how horrid her day had been.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |

Silver smiled at the options for girls night. Drinking sounded fun but would be unfair for Sayuri...but the demon in her couldnt resist. "How about some drinking and games~" Drinking and games were something that Silver knew at least. Hopping on to Sayuri's bed, Silver got a mischievous grin on her face. This got her excited. It was the first fun thing to do since she arrived that didnt involve some sort of business crap.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:13 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Drinking and games huh? Hehe I think that is a good idea! Without another word, Sayuri walked back out of her room and into her kitchen to retrieve alcohol and two glasses. Hmmm... what would Silver enjoy... The chef stared at all her drinks and bit her lip. What would the queen of Hell enjoy...

Unsure, Sayuri grabbed everything she owned and walked back into her room and shut her door. Alrighty~ I wasnt sure what you might like....so you can choose sake, vodka, tequila, and whiskey~ Putting the bottles on the desk, Sayuri handed Silver a glass with a smile. What did you have in mind for a game? If you had one that is.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |

"Well I dont have any games but drinking is a game, no? As far as a drink, I will take all of it. Well not all of it of course, I will drink anything you human make~" Silver sat crossed legged on the bed and smiled, taking a glass from the desk using a Shadow Tendril. Silver also poured a mixture of each and brought the glass to herself. Without a second thought, Silver drank the whole glass in what seemed like one gulp. Light red tinge began to form on Silvers cheeks. "If there is somehting other than waffles I love, Human Alcohol is definitely one of them~"

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:44 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri watched as Silver mixed all the alcohols and drank the glass as if it were a simple shot. The chef was pretty sure that if she tried that it would kill her. H-holy crap... Sayuri was now....5 drinks behind?! Quickly she poured herself a glass of tequila and shot it fast. I-im pretty sure that you can beat me at any drinking game... Pouring herself another glass, she quickly shot it and looked at her. Mmmmmm~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver had gave up drinking from a glass and decided to just go with a bottle of Tequila instead. "Well instead of games, why dont we just talk about all the dumb s**t we we used to do." Taking a big swig from the bottle, Silver giggled and began to feel slightly more warm than she liked. Mostly do to the alcohol, Silver took off her waist wrap and undid her top slightly.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Sayuri blushed as she watched Silver loosen her clothing, but what was more shocking was that she was just drinking straight up from the bottle!! Sayuri leaned forward and looked at her options once more, and took some sake and poured it into her glass. Taking a sip, Sayuri nodded happily at the idea of talking. Hehe I think that would be a fun idea~ would you like to start out?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:19 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Taking a nice sized chug from the bottle of tequila, Silver nodded and waved her hand noting she had quite the story. "Oh so way back before I became a lord, I worked with a bunch of other demons. We were planning on taking over this realm like classic demons." Silver was not keeping a straight face and made motions mocking herself and demons. "There was this one demon that was all like 'Why should we listen to you?!' and Im like Shadow spike right through the gut...Not the smartest thing. *hik* I was not a team player back in the day! Also that guy insulted my son earlier soooo yea...he had it coming to him. Nobody hurt meh babeh~" Silver finished off the bottle and started to fan her face as she began to feel more and more warm.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:50 am

The drunk chef listened as Silver told her story. All the shots she had taken to keep up with Silver were definitely hitting her, and it was apparent. Sayuri’s cheeks grew a pretty pink, and she started to sway in her sitting position, though she didn’t know it. Once it was her turn, she shot the rest of her sake and she laughed. Haha that b*****d sounds like he had it coming!! Ok ok listen to this! Once when I was a waitress, and waaaaaay before I had Sachi, there was this family. And they were sooooooooooo annoying! And so their kid just screamed and screamed and I wanted them to leave! But they ordered green tea ice cream so I had to be patient. Instead I put wasabi in the ice cream so the kid started to because a handle and the parents left~ Sayuri seemed very proud of herself, well her drunk self.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas