Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image

Яyan Иovak

Mood:Happy
Wearing:Lounge Wear
Theme:Headphone Activist-Hiku
Voice: Andrew Garfield- Peter Parker

Ryan stood in the dorm room for a bit, he felt kind of bad, he didn't want Cas to get in trouble or something because of him. He paced back and forth a little before he sat on his bed then laid down with his hands over his face. As he laid there he thought about Cas and Stiles, they did look exactly alike aside from Stiles look much older like Cas had said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

"He probably is, but Cas be careful I don't need my brother getting hurt by someone and then having to live in the same room while we attend this school. You will be careful right?"

Stiles tone changed from being upset to more caring and soft. He knew his brother well and knew if he stayed calm Cas was more likely to not freak out or something. Stiles hopped off the counter and walked over to his brother ruffling his hair, making the bubbles fall from his head.

"Now how about you finish up in here, your losing the cover of your bubbles. And its ok to have a crush on someone, kind of cute seeing my brother show interest in someone or i guess something other than bees."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:27 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"Yeah. Careful is what Cas is." He said watching his brother come over to him.
"Hey. Bees are good. They technically aren't supposed to be able to fly but they can because bees don't accept human logic, which is great because bees are great. I have other interests okay. I like drawing although I mostly draw variations of bees but anyway." He rambled, "Okay. Are you going to go tell him you'll beat him up if he hurts me in any way cause you don't have to do that." He said as he grabbed the shampoo.
"Unless it helps prevent you punching him in the face because violence isn't the answer." He insisted.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

'Violence is always the answer little brother."

Stiles said with a laugh in his voice.

"I will not do that cause he does seem like a nice guy and not much of a threat. I think you might be able to take of your self with this one."

Stiles smiled at his brother before he turned to leave the bathroom, opening the door he looked at Ryan on the bed then turned and continued out the door and into the hallway. He locked to the dorm room door behind him as he left.

{exit Stiles}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:55 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas cleaned himself and dried off, wrapping a towel around his waist before going into the room. He went to his dresser and grabbed some clothes before going back into the bathroom and putting on his t-shirt and black boxers with little bees on them. He hung up his towel then went and laid on his bed.
"Well, that went better than I ever expected it to. At least there weren't punches thrown or something." He said looking over at Ryan.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan sat up when he heard the dorm room door close and lock and looked around then saw Cas enter the room from the bathroom and go back into change. Ryan looked at Cas as he plopped down on his bed.

"Ok well glad one of us was frightened for the safety of their face.

It was clear Ryan was pretty intimated by Cas' brother just by him telling him to the leave the bathroom. Ryan crossed his legs as he sat on his bed and just stared off into space.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:15 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"I convinced him not to punch you so your face is fine," He said before sitting up, "He doesn't hate you or anything and I don't think he's mad so it'll be fine." He said nodding. He thought back on his conversation with his brother, he looked down and sighed.
"Save yourself." He said quietly before shaking his head.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:22 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan looked over at Cas as he spoke. Well thats good he wasn't hated, nor did Stiles want to punch his face in. He then tilted his head hearing what Cas said last.

"What do you mean by that?"

He uncrossed his legs and got off his bed then walked over to Cas' and sat on the edge of it.

"What do you mean, 'save yourself'?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:36 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas looked at Ryan for a moment before looking away.
He took a deep breath before answering.
"It's nothing. Stiles just said something and my brain went a completely different way.." He said quietly. He stood up, walked over to the dorm door and paced by it.
"He said that he..he didn't want me getting hurt but.." He said as he continued to pace, "I'm not worried about getting hurt as much as I am about hurting...someone." He said getting quieter towards the end.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan looked over at Cas as he spoke. Well thats good he wasn't hated, nor did Stiles want to punch his face in. He then tilted his head hearing what Cas said last.

"So you are worried about hurting me? I was left by my parents Cas. And I don't know how you could hurt me."

Ryan stood up and walked over to Cas standing in front of him and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Cas you worry to much, you should try to live in the moment, see what it feels like."

Ryan gave him a cute little dorky half smile and tilted his head a bit at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas looked at Ryan.
"It's hard to do that..the anxiety..I just worry about everything. Everyone. How the anxiety will affect others...I can't help it.." He said quietly. He thought for a few moments.
"I feel like I'm not supposed to be around people because I'd be a burden to them. I can't really change that mindset. It's just stuck there maybe not forever but for now." He explained quietly.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan looked down and then back up as Cas spoke. He didn't understand fully how it felt to have anxiety, but listened and tried to understand.

"Maybe try doing things that scare you, make a list and start with something easy. . .i dunno."

Ryan looked down again his hands still on Cas' shoulder then looked back up. What Ryan was about to do, could make Cas uncomfortable, but maybe it would help him see living life like you dont' give a f*c k could be fun. Ryan looked at Cas' eyes then at his mouth before he took a step closer to Cas

"Don't hate me for this."

He then sort of slowly planted his lips on to Cas', Ryan had to admit he was thinking about doing this for some time after they had met and got to know each other a little bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:03 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas instantly looked like a tomato. He didn't move away though. It might've been because his brain wasn't mumbo jumbo chaos at the moment. He pulled his head back after a few moments and looked at Ryan, confused. He said some jumbled stuff about his brain.
"Everything just..kinda of stopped.." He said quietly.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:22 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan hesitated a moment after Cas pulled away, and finally for once, Ryans face turned pink and he dropped his hands down from Cas' shoulders and turned his back to him walking back to his bed.

"Sorry I should not have done that, that was not ok. That was probably really weird.. . .im ....im just gonna...."

Ryan flopped on his bed and laid on his stomach with his face flat on his pillow. He just laid there a bit embarrassed by what he did thinking Cas was weirded out by him now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas smiled a bit when Ryan turned pink. He watched as he went and laid on his bed. He quietly went over to Ryan's bed.
"Anxiety isn't something you can just turn off. It's like a constant state of worrying about everything. If you do something bad you think about it forever, even after you apologize. If you say something, you wonder how it'll affect someone. You wonder how your actions will affect someone before you do them." He informed the other before laying next to him. Cas was doing something that scared him and he was hoping Ryan wasn't going to get mad or push him off.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:35 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Well then im going to lay her for all eternity now cause you probably think im like every other idiot who thinks mental illnesses aren't real, which they are.real"

He said in a muffled voice as his face was mushed up on his pillow. Ryan froze when he felt Cas get on his bed and he lifted his head up and turned to look at Cas, the way he lifted his face up made him look like a seal, as his arms were down by his side.

"Waaatchaa doin."

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces