Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 pm
Freth couldn't really comment from the explanation that Sub gave and she wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was too dumbfounded or too irritated to do so. The one guy that virtually everyone put their trust in and it all finally comes out that it was a lie, throwing everything into question about the motivations of...well...everything thus far; from the rangers, to the bouts with various opposing criminal organization remnants and knock offs, the fight against Lysandre in Kalos, it's...just...so much to grasp all at once. And hell of a place to let it all out too...in enemy territory where anything can go wrong at any second. Freth was glad that Tristen wasn't in here to hear all of that...

"...wait...Tristen?" Freth then looked around, realizing the boy wasn't around.

Meanwhile, the boy was grabbed on to and virtually shoved in the vent. "AACK! Daaarrrts, warn me next time!" he said. The boy stayed perfectly still, frozen if anything, trying to make sure he's not giving the vents any more reason to give way. Once he realized the vents were safe for the most part to traverse, he slowly started moving his way down. He crept down the vents, keeping in mind of what Darts told him before he got moving: To whistle if there's trouble.

At one point, Tristen found the lanky grunt there through one of the grates, and a Gloom. Something that he thought he could easily dispatch if he was fast enough with tossing his Pokemon out; he had three on hand that could bring an end to that one in a very grand hurry. But that wasn't going to be of any interest to him. He heard Aile...he know he did. "......" He continued to creep down the vents, looking down...if the grunt was there, then Aile should be close by. Eventually, Tristen would look through another grate, taking notice again...he saw Beau and a looming Charizard. He couldn't really get a good view of anything else, however. The Charizard looked like it was ready to make Beau quite toasty, for that matter.

That looked like trouble if anything. Darts would hear a shrilling whistle come deep within the vents; the boy trying with all he can to blow out a whistle for Darts to hear...though that may catch the attention of everyone else close by.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 pm
Beau would be just about to go into the bridge of the song again when he entered the room, taking quite possibly the worst timed deep breath he could have committed to. Taking in a deep drag of Sleep Powder, Beau would stare into the room for a minute before simply collapsing to the floor. While he managed to retain some consciousness, Beau was not going to be jumping into action any time soon. Feeling a boot grinding itself into his back, Beau watched as the somewhat blackened SNAG was ripped from his wrist. Attempting something for resistance, a small puff of powder would blow from his wrist and vaguely drift away as it seemed to fire in a different direction from its usual. Beau was too groggy to think about that, instead only focusing on the Charizard that was aimed towards him. Well, at least this man was stupid enough to be standing close when Beau was lit up, take him out with the ensuing explosion. And then more people began to filter in. While he was fine with that, Beau couldn't help feeling disappointed about the lack of earth shattering kaboom.

Aria would lag behind with Amaranth, an arm wrapping around the woman's shoulder before she began to speak. "Alright, you can't tell any of these guys I have a heart but...if you want to talk it out, have someone to be your shoulder to support you....I'll do it. But don't you dare ruin my image of self-centered and more impressed with her skills than anything or else I will see if you can fly like your little Mew." Aria said to Amaranth, sliding herself under Ammy's arm to make sure she was supporting the other woman.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:36 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Hmph..." Wes huffs, looking around at the open hostility from Lykas and Freth. "I'm not the one blindly following an ex-con around as my calling in life..." He grumbles, stashing the Pokeball back into his coat. Upon listening to Sub, he nods, his face strangely... amicable for once as he follows the Snagem leader into the next room ahead of them, past the giant warbot charging station the others were. "I suppose we all have our fair share of things we've done in the past that... we're not proud of. Maybe if I would have been around back then I could've..." He seemed to have a specific period of time in mind, but doesn't give out anything further. Almost exactly at that moment, they would key in on the whist-humming coming down the set of stairs Beau had already blindly ambled down without a care in the world. "Hold up..." Wes says, raising a hand to pause the group and point down the passageway. "That is definitely your friend. It seems darkly suspicious to me that whoever is holding her is letting her make noise like that and not have it be on a trap." He retrieves his recently stashed Pokeball from his coat and hefts it. "I say we go in all guns blazing. No sense in wandering blindly into a trap."

"The new guy and Terashi has a point," Isaac spoke up for the first time since Sub began to reveal the secrets of his past, "This is definitely a trap." Taking a step forward, he gave a poignant look at Freth as he continued in a firm tone, "Whatever misgivings or other issues any of us have with Sub or his actions in the past, now is neither the time or place to have it out with one another. Let's get back to the job at hand, and save the arguing for when we are back home." Pausing for a moment, Isaac drew in a deep breath before letting out a long exhale before retrieving a couple of his own Pokeballs from his lab coat. "Now, I believe someone mentioned something about a trap? Since Reno isn't here, one of us is going to have to volunteer to spring it first. I nominate the new guy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:19 pm
I nodded in agreement to... whoever that was. Seriously, I need to get to know my teammates more at some point, and I'm not referring to the Pokemon on my belt. But when he offered to give up some new member as a sacrifice, I shook my head. "If you want something done right, do it yourself," I shrugged, heading toward the next room. "Besides, walking into a trap only to stay in one spot is asking for punishment."

I didn't make it far, despite what I said. When I looked back to figure out what had stopped my traction, I saw Keiko, holding me tightly. At first, I thought she just wasn't done hugging me, but when I caught a glimpse of her facial expression, it dawned on me that she was actively stopping me from sacrificing myself for the good of the team. She didn't have to say anything at that point for me to figure out that she didn't want me risking my neck. This elicited a sigh from me, though I couldn't bring myself to feel any negative emotions toward her. "So much for that. Guess I'm out."

"I think somebody already left to set the trap off," Rala spoke telepathically, making sure she was loud enough for everyone in the room except for the team's resident Dark Channeler to hear without being too loud.

I looked around the room, taking a mental tally of the Snagems in my vicinity. "Oh, yeah. We're down some teammates, huh?" I asked absently. Again, I wasn't referring to my Pokemon.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 am
Reno Vantas
Attempting something for resistance, a small puff of powder would blow from his wrist and vaguely drift away as it seemed to fire in a different direction from its usual. Beau was too groggy to think about that, instead only focusing on the Charizard that was aimed towards him. Well, at least this man was stupid enough to be standing close when Beau was lit up, take him out with the ensuing explosion. And then more people began to filter in. While he was fine with that, Beau couldn't help feeling disappointed about the lack of earth shattering kaboom.
Requiem of Whyspers

As he watched the woman, he failed to see the rest of their friends continuing on their way deeper into the complex and he missed the moment people seemingly turned on Sub. He also missed Lykas dissolving into a puddle and slowly following after Beau in case the idiot got himself into trouble. When he got hit int he face with the Sleep Powder shot, he hung back in the shadows for a moment. He wouldn't be given long, however, before Beau found himself in major trouble, a battle-scarred Charizard looming over him and ready to spout flames all over him only moments after he'd been relieved of his Snag Machine. Realizing that he was the most likely to save Beau's life at this particular moment, he reformed in the shadows before firing off a massive Water Spout from his forehead gem, aiming not only to douse Charizard's attack but to, hopefully knock it out cold in one hit. Better to reduce the enemy's numbers faster rather than slower, after all.
Darksol88
As Gonzap's Charizard towered over the crumpled form of the Vilvillon hybrid, ready to leave him a shade too crispy, Aile might catch the glimpse of something thin and long flying through the air in an effort to lodge itself in the Charizard's mouth and keep it open for the few precious seconds Lykas might need. Though it was traveling fast, she might notice that it was colored like a Pokeball for whatever reason, but with no readily apparent source for whatever threw it.
If Gonzap, Wakin or anyone else managed to try and check for where the sudden object came from, they wouldn't see much more than a radio playing a marching tune popular in Johto and the tiniest of voices screaming for help from within it. The hell?

Finding itself with a Pokeball suddenly lodged in its jaws, the Water Spout releases in a conical burst in front of Lykas and slams home with no resistance, cutting through the stream of flames and catches the Charizard square in the chest. The water pressure forces the dragon backwards and into one of the computer consoles that busts with a screech of electricity, wires flying everywhere, the electricity adding an additional super-effective punch that puts the pseudo-dragon down immediately despite its veteran status.

Gonzap grunts as his eyes roam the room for the Pokeball tosser, swiveling two more of his own out of his belt. "Hn... Neither of you are who I am searching for... but your bodies will make excellent reminders to them of what they took from me." Two more bright flashes of light heralded the arrival of two more of Gonzap's Pokemon, a massive Venusaur and an angry looking Blastoise. "Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant!" The twin tips of the turtle's cannons glow with an ethereal blue light alongside a heady green glow from the Venusaur's flower. A massive twisting double barrel cannon of water flies towards Beau, as a twisted tree rips itself through the floor and unleashes a cavalcade of vines and wooden thorns that threaten to wrap itself around Lykas' limbs and throat, tossing a barrage of wooden projectiles down the hallway along side the other spiraling water cannon not pointed at Beau with enough force to...

Requiem of Whyspers

The sudden sounds of attacks being launched did catch Odd's attention, causing him to perk up. "Oh crap. Sounds like we found them." He stated, looking over his shoulder at Amaranth once again before he moved on ahead, hoping she would be alright but knowing the other would need all the firepower they could get.
Blizzard120
Freth couldn't really comment from the explanation that Sub gave and she wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was too dumbfounded or too irritated to do so. The one guy that virtually everyone put their trust in and it all finally comes out that it was a lie, throwing everything into question about the motivations of...well...everything thus far; from the rangers, to the bouts with various opposing criminal organization remnants and knock offs, the fight against Lysandre in Kalos, it's...just...so much to grasp all at once. And hell of a place to let it all out too...in enemy territory where anything can go wrong at any second. Freth was glad that Tristen wasn't in here to hear all of that...

"...wait...Tristen?" Freth then looked around, realizing the boy wasn't around.
Isaac Hawking

"The new guy and Terashi has a point," Isaac spoke up for the first time since Sub began to reveal the secrets of his past, "This is definitely a trap." Taking a step forward, he gave a poignant look at Freth as he continued in a firm tone, "Whatever misgivings or other issues any of us have with Sub or his actions in the past, now is neither the time or place to have it out with one another. Let's get back to the job at hand, and save the arguing for when we are back home." Pausing for a moment, Isaac drew in a deep breath before letting out a long exhale before retrieving a couple of his own Pokeballs from his lab coat. "Now, I believe someone mentioned something about a trap? Since Reno isn't here, one of us is going to have to volunteer to spring it first. I nominate the new guy."

Probably endanger the Snagems standing in the hallway arguing about the best way to proceed forwards into the currently erupting battle directly in front of them. "I nominate the loudmouth with nothing to contribute except a Napa Auto Parts membership..." Wes was starting, glaring daggers into Isaac's face. when the projectiles make their way towards both of them. "Espeon!" He barely has time to shout, hurling his pre-prepared Pokeball. "Light Screen!" In a flash, the purple espe-kitty would appear and project a solid block of energy in front of Wes, bending but not breaking as the Psychic type focuses to protect its trainer from the oncoming pillar of water. He doesn't bother helping Isaac with the flurry of lethal thorns hurling themselves at his face/vital organs.

Blizzard120

Meanwhile, the boy was grabbed on to and virtually shoved in the vent. "AACK! Daaarrrts, warn me next time!" he said. The boy stayed perfectly still, frozen if anything, trying to make sure he's not giving the vents any more reason to give way. Once he realized the vents were safe for the most part to traverse, he slowly started moving his way down. He crept down the vents, keeping in mind of what Darts told him before he got moving: To whistle if there's trouble.

At one point, Tristen found the lanky grunt there through one of the grates, and a Gloom. Something that he thought he could easily dispatch if he was fast enough with tossing his Pokemon out; he had three on hand that could bring an end to that one in a very grand hurry. But that wasn't going to be of any interest to him. He heard Aile...he know he did. "......" He continued to creep down the vents, looking down...if the grunt was there, then Aile should be close by. Eventually, Tristen would look through another grate, taking notice again...he saw Beau and a looming Charizard. He couldn't really get a good view of anything else, however. The Charizard looked like it was ready to make Beau quite toasty, for that matter.

That looked like trouble if anything. Darts would hear a shrilling whistle come deep within the vents; the boy trying with all he can to blow out a whistle for Darts to hear...though that may catch the attention of everyone else close by.

Darts sticks his head inside the vent as soon as the whistle shines through both the upper room and the lower room due to the great acoustics. The kid wasn't near enough for the gambler to discern exactly what he was whistling at. Not to mention he hadn't come back to Darts to get hauled out per his original instructions. "..." That really left him only one option. The vent gives out a screeching groan also audible down in the room below as he wrenches apart the skinny vent to make passage possible for himself, bending the steel outwards as he tries to crawl down and find out what Tristen was whistling about.

Meanwhile, the whistle also alerts Wakin to the boy's presence. "Hey!" He shouts, flipping his Gloom on the other side of himself, putting the grass-type between him and Tristen. "How'd you get in here? Gloom, Sleep Powder!" The plant groans in agreement, firing a burst of tranquilizing spores off in the kid's direction. Up above both of them, unnoticed at least by Wakin the vents begin to groan and bend outwards as Darts shoves his way down through the tunnel system, bending several of the brackets as it moans under his weight.

Espeon_Commander

That would cause Aile to become the most active she’d probably ever been while in Gonzap’s custody, as she began to strain against her bonds, shaking her head and shouting incoherently into her gag. Once again, her hands would go for the knot keeping her hands behind the chair, hoping that she could get the knot undone and do at least something. Her own life and well being was one thing, something she’d already decided she could toss to the side if it was warranted, but someone else’s life was a totally different matter.

Especially if this one had the potential to blow up when caught on fire enough.

Gonzap turns back to his captive, and grimly walks back over to her as he turns away from the battle raging in the doorway. "With this..." He grunts, hefting the Snag Machine as he stretches it almost to the breaking point to fit it on his ham hock fist. "They will come for me anyhow... I don't really see the point of keeping you around any longer." Plus there was that Pokeball... and the odd whistling sound ringing out from somewhere now. No sense in taking any chances. "This is goodbye for you." He places an enormous hand on each side of her head. Twisting her neck to the breaking point would be child's play for a man that big.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 am
Lykas was a bit surprised at just how fast that Charizard went down but when it did and he could see what was going on in the room beyond, he immediately grabbed a Pokeball of his own, tossing it into the air. "Psychic!" He shouted as Mykel erupted from the ball, a shining stone tied around his way with a sash beginning to encase him in a blinding sphere or crystalline energy. The Gardevoir had finished the process of Mega Evolving before he every hit the ground, his flowing emerald gown billowing around him as his psychic energy flared, reaching out, not to attack the Pokemon after his master or their friends but for the man who was walking toward Aile.

The Mega Gardevoir attempted to grab the man with his psychic grip, holding him in place so he couldn't move again. "Is somebody gonna come down here and save Aile?" He asked of the collection of Snagems while still trying to keep Gonzap off of Aile. He looked like he was abut to kill her if he let go, after all. While Mykel worked on rescuing Aile, Lykas had a problem of his own. Barely managing to dodge the incoming attack, it took some clever use of Acid Armor to melt his body in just the right places to evade getting skewered and was immediately followed by a few orbs of boiling flames being tossed toward the source of the wild plantlife, the hybrid intending to use said plant life as a wick for his Will-o-Wisp to use and light the Venusaur up like a barbeque grill.

By the time Odd had caught up to the others,he was witnessing the beginnings of the battle coming out of the next room. "Look out!" He called out to Isaac, conjuring a Guardian Halo around him, which appeared to be pushed to it's limits to protect him. He should probably move before it finally cracked. Those thorns might be something Cadenza could block with ease but Odd's skill was a knockoff version and those are never as good as the real thing.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 am
Reno Vantas

"Um... got it?" While Amaranth was thankful for the support, she'd make a mental note to uphold Aria's request. Regardless, she gave a quick nod and continued onward alongside her. That is, until they caught up to the action unfolding and saw quite the intimidating Venusaur and Blastoise. Surprisingly, there was little hesitation from her as she pulled out a Pokeball and threw it into the air, her Pidgeotto emerging alongside her call. "Gale, Air Slash!" A slicing gale would blow through the room almost as quickly, much of it directed at Venusaur and its multiple vines and thorns.

Atlantis_Darts

Requiem of Whyspers

All of a sudden, Gonzap might discover his footing to be less sure than he first thought. Something seemed to keep pulling at one of his legs, but there didn't appear to be anything responsible for it. Before long, the continuous tug would become a harsh pull to aid Mykel and threatened to throw the gargantuan man off balance. With any luck, the combination would hopefully give enough time for the assailant to rush in and try to pull Aile- chair and all- away from his clutches. A familiar Ho-oh hybrid would finally make himself known as a bluish glow left his eyes, and not a moment too soon.

"Seeing as you've decided your captive is as useful as a grape, I suppose this means the contract's been torn up," he spoke up, deftly moving a hand and emitting a light Flamethrower to start burning Aile's restraints. "A shame, I even spent extra time to come in my fanciest clothes. Surely you can forgive being a little late just this once, can't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:11 am
After hearing Mykel speak up, Rala immediately, despite my orders, teleported to him. When she saw a large human attempting to break Aile's neck, she used Hypnosis to try to put him to sleep so he couldn't hurt anyone.

"Rala!" I shouted, immediately noticing her absence due to our bond. "Oh, come on!" I grunted, hefting Keiko up so that her arms were wrapped around my shoulders so I could run freely. I left the room, using Rala's emotional state to track her. When I came up on Darts trying to stretch the vent to pass through it, I sighed. "Well, crap."

"Maybe a little warning next time?" Keiko asked weakly. I didn't notice when she slipped on the way here and almost fell off me, as focused as I was on tracking Rala. But now that I was stuck behind Darts, I had time to reflect on what had happened. "Sorry about that," I sighed.

So much for my theory that teleportation isn't possible in here. I kept that thought silent, not wanting to make Keiko angry at me. I was too happy that she was okay at the moment.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 am
Aile had let out a small sigh of relief as the battle scarred Charizard was dealt with, leaving Beau relatively safe for that moment, though that relief evaporated when Gonzap returned his gaze towards her. She would continue to try and struggle out of the ropes trying her down until the man had grabbed her head, one small, sharp inhale coming from her as he did. She stared straight up at him for a moment, glaring daggers at Gonzap before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, waiting for the inevitable…

It didn’t, though. Between Mykel and Sol, the woman would be saved, and her eyes would quickly reopen as she realized that she wasn’t going to die. Her head would swivel to her savior, shooting him a confused look. Her question would be asked as soon as her hands were free, removing her gag finally as the hybrid worked on the ropes on her legs. “Holy s**t, how did you get in here? Saw the others on the screens, but saw no trace of you at all.” She stood up as soon as both of her legs were free, very briefly testing her left leg for some reason as she made her way to her gear. “Um, I should also say thanks, shouldn’t I… Yeah… uh, thank you,” she spat out quite awkwardly as she grabbed her Pokeball belt, grabbing two of the Great Balls that rested on it. “Playing captive got old last time, to be quite honest. Time to stretch my legs here. Kayvaan, Voort, let’s go! Kayvaan, Ice Beam on Venasaur! Voort, Megahorn on Blastoise,” the woman called out as she sent out her Pokémon, before reattaching her belt to her waist and putting her satchel on across her chest.

The black Greninja would jump onto one of the walls in the room and perch himself there, rapid firing small Ice Beams at the Venasaur, though his gaze would repeatedly turn to his trainer, waiting for some sort of explanation of what was going on. The Nidoking, on the other hand would take a look at his surroundings before charging head first at the Blastoise, horn glowing green, presuming he hit and had the strength, he would try to shove the cannon turtle into the same consoles that the Charizard was thrown into, noting the sparks coming from them.

While her Pokémon attacked, though, Aile wouldn’t be taking it easy. Oh no, Aile was ready for payback as she grabbed the staff. “As for you, you a*****e…” She charged at the bulky man like she was about to hit him with the staff, but at the last minute put the larger end on the staff on the ground as she used it to get some extra height on a kick she wanted aimed at Gonzap’s head. If it connected, he’d find out really quick that Aile’s current boots were steel toed. All the better to cause damage, in her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 pm
Tristen looked back, seeing the thick cloud of sleep power rush in. In haste, Tristen kicked his nearby grate, popping it right off and jumped right on out, landing on his two feet, quickly pulling out a Pokeball. He ditched the Gloom for now, but now he realized, now that he's got a whole view of the room, what he was up against. A big muscular guy picking a fight on Aile, with a Ho-oh hybrid by her side, a Pokemon brawl, and Beau...his consciousness still left him as fast as his bravado. Enough of this already... "I hope I do this right like Blizz...Magmar!" Tristen shouted, tossing a Pokeball out.

In a flash of light, from the ball, out came the walking furnace, ready to go. "Maaaaagmaaar."

"Magmar! Smokescreen!"

"MAR!" The Magmar then breathed out a thick, black smoke which quickly filled the room.

Under the cover, Tristen rushed over, and since she was closer by, reached for Aile to lead her out of the room. "Come on, come on, come on!" Tristen said.

Freth perked up as soon as the fights let on, her instincts alerting her to all sorts of pandemonium and new presences in the area.. "Oh, hell..." She too takes out a Pokeball and almost in a similar fashion to Beau, started to rush in...for as all she knew, Tristen was in that mess.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:57 pm
Aria would nod in response to Amaranth's response, continuing to walk alongside the woman until she realized that the hallway they were in was under siege and it looked like Beau might be stuck inside about to be obliterated. Well, might as well do something for the poor bug guy. "Carbuncle, Light Screen!" Aria shouted, watching as the Carbink materialized into a shield for the poor hybrid. Well, mission accomplished.

Meanwhile, plastered across the room due to Carbuncle setting up about a foot to the left would be Beau, currently body blocking the wall behind him from being damaged by anything but his body. Awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:10 pm
Espeon_Commander

"I'll explain later. I guess Gonzap was hoping we'd come at the same time so we both fell for whatever trap he had in mind. I'm sure if he looked at the cameras more closely, he'd know I was here and took a different route. Unless it cut off the surveillance a few minutes early, but that'd be a silly notion," Sol remarked, deciding to leave out the details of how he exactly got here.

If any of the surveillance TVs were to be observed now, they would see that one of them had been mysteriously left with a black screen, specifically the one that had led down the path the others hadn't taken. It likely hadn't been left like that for very long, and it looked to otherwise be operating normally. A Joltik, the one that used to answer to Cera, could barely be seen on his shoulder before returning to hide in the hybrid's clothing. Did it have a hand in this somehow?

Noticing the Smokescreen begin to billow and fill the room, Sol would take that as a cue that everyone might want to get back out of here. "At any rate, we've got who we came here for, right? Had our happy reunion, got our closure?"

Amaranth would keep her ball ready to recall Gale, seeing the smoke start clouding her sight. Having an idea of what Tristen must have in mind based on what she saw just seconds before, she had a feeling that she might want to turn and hightail it even before Sol said similar.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:15 pm
I'm an idiot, I thought to myself. Rala, teleport Keiko and me to you.

Though worried, Rala did as I asked. When I saw the Venusaur and Blastoise, I scoffed and let Yuki out of her ball, though I immediately had to cover my mouth, trying to inhale as little smoke as possible. "Rala, Fire Punch that Venusaur. Yuki, Thunder Shock that Blastoise," I ordered, my voice muffled through my hand.

Yuki felt a bit nervous about her electricity going up against that monster of a Blastoise, but she complied. Rala ran up on the Venusaur and leapt above it, intending to land Fire Punch first on its bulb on the flower on its back. Yuki stood her ground and launched as much electricity as she could manage with her Thunder Shock at Blastoise, hoping that the move would hit and that the Water-type would easily go down.

Keiko held on to me even tighter when she realized what had happened while covering her mouth with my lower back, far too mentally frayed and frightened to do anything but hold on to me right now. If she was in the right mind, she might help with the battle, but she was too out of it right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:55 pm
Sub would eventually catch up to the others, following close behind Freth and arriving just in time to see little more than smoke. While he had yet to see Gonzap with his own eyes he knew he was there, he felt him somehow. While it might just be paranoia his feeling was not unfounded as Gonzap was indeed nearby. With a Dusk Ball clutched in hand the Snagem would begin to make his way into the smoke, regardless of any risk that might be presented to him. "Where is he!?" He demanded to know.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Probably endanger the Snagems standing in the hallway arguing about the best way to proceed forwards into the currently erupting battle directly in front of them. "I nominate the loudmouth with nothing to contribute except a Napa Auto Parts membership..." Wes was starting, glaring daggers into Isaac's face. when the projectiles make their way towards both of them. "Espeon!" He barely has time to shout, hurling his pre-prepared Pokeball. "Light Screen!" In a flash, the purple espe-kitty would appear and project a solid block of energy in front of Wes, bending but not breaking as the Psychic type focuses to protect its trainer from the oncoming pillar of water. He doesn't bother helping Isaac with the flurry of lethal thorns hurling themselves at his face/vital organs.

Despite the lack of intention of protection, a quick sidestep placed Isaac perfectly behind the Espeon's Light Screen, shielding Isaac as well as Wes. "What? You actually expected not to be thrown under the bus, thief?" Isaac placed extra emphasis on the final word of his accusation, as he returned Wes's glare. "I think it's a fairly accurate description of you given recent events." Opening his Noivern's Pokeball, he pointed in the direction of the assault as he issued his own order, "Dragon Pulse!"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff