Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] They Were All Yellow (Chester & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 pm
this is awkward okay

"Mebbe I wanna go to tha beach," she said, with an unspoken 'with you' tacked on. "Kill two birds wit one stone. But yeah, I'll get up." Preacher placed her hand on Chester's shoulder and used him as leverage. Putting pressure on her foot only elicited a faint twinge of pain, so she gave him a thumbs up.

"Hey, I'm taller n' you again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:00 pm
morning

"Hmm," she thought for a moment. "I wanna come. Good ta stretch m'legs." Preacher looked at him, an almost dopey smile crossing her face. Then she kissed him lingeringly and began to slide off.

"If I stay ten more min, I ain't gonna get up. C'mon, roboman."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:04 pm
wizard cancer

She realized what the short pause in his voice meant. It was always fun to rattle him just a bit; it gave her such a feeling of satisfaction. "Ohh," Preacher said. "Ya drive a hard bargain." As she spoke, she (sadly, oh so sadly) moved away from his hands until she could face him head on - well, until she could look up at him. Then with a smirk, she slid both her hands up his thighs to the waistband of his pants. She might be relatively inexperienced, but she was gaining more and more experience by the day, courtesy of Chester Poole.

"How 'boutcha teach me somethin' good?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:06 am
morning

He let her go reluctantly, sighing as he followed a few seconds later. They'd go and get this done, if only so he could feel productive, but then it was right back here to sit around like a lump.

One day without thinking had never hurt anybody.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am
movies

Chester hunched closer, his smile growing tender.

"I look forward to you breaking me."

He kissed her cheek, a peck that stayed around so long that it almost became a smooch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:19 am
this is awkward okay

"I do too. I'm just not sure that practicing whatever that was on the average Ashdown citizen would end well." He might not have been under the same pressure to keep what he was a secret as some, but he'd had enough run-ins with curious people to want to avoid them in the future.

He watched her stand, nodding at her thumbs up. "You are. Does that bother you? Maybe I could come up with a way to shrink sometimes." Chester raised his eyebrows. Even though he was offering, he really didn't want to.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:24 am
wizard cancer

At some point Chester stopped breathing, watching her with a mix of hesitation and open want. When he inhaled again, it was through his mouth, a near pant.

He nodded.

fade to paisley

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:33 am
this is awkward okay

"Unwittin' guinea pigs." She smiled down at him. "If anyone gives you s**t for bein' magical, I'll punch 'em. N' nah, I ain't bothered by how tall y'are." But, because he hadn't stood up yet, she pushed her fingers through his easily reachable hair.

"I'm used ta everyone bein' tall, though sometimes it makes this harder." Preacher leaned down and, using his shoulders for balance, gave Chester a quick kiss.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 am
movies

Her eyes shifted to a sort of pink and peach swirl at the kiss, even the false irritation falling away. He'd seen through it anyway. "Don't wanna break ya," she mumbled. "Ain't good 'nough with m'hands to put ya back together."

"But-" Preacher slanted a look at him, lips quirking up. "I wanna make ya squirm."

smerdle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:26 pm
this is awkward okay

"It does," he agreed, blinking lazily up at her. "But I comfort myself with the thought that we would never get anything else done were I more accessible." He stayed where he was for a little while longer, then started to push to his feet.  

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:10 pm
movies

"Well... you're already very good at that, so just keep doing what you're doing." He shouldn't have been encouraging her, not when she held the power to make him go all splotchy in public, but the truth was, he liked the game in it, fighting to act normally when she'd just goosed him behind everyone's back. He reached for her side again, very slowly, fingers lingering there as he watched her.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:18 pm
this is awkward okay

She whapped him in the shoulder. "Don' make me out ta be some kinda insatiable beast!" With a huff, she sat back down and debated grabbing another pizza slice, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. Hmph. She had been maybe about to give him another pizza-y kiss, but now neither of them would ever know.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 pm
movies

"Do you," she said, narrowing her eyes at him. "-d'ya like havin' fingers, Chestopholes?" There was, however, a smile fighting to be seen on her lips.

"I see you, there. Whatcha doin'."

smerdle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:06 pm
this is awkward okay

Chester smiled before he could stop himself, carefully reining it in when faced with her irritation.

"Maybe I'm the insatiable one, grateful for your inaccessibility. You weres are tame compared to El Guero."

He couldn't keep his amusement under wraps for long after that, grinning over at her side-eye. "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it like that."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:07 pm
movies

"Nothing," he said, his hand still hovering. It advanced just a little more, but then when he had almost touched her he pulled back abruptly and sat straight, watching the television again. "You're right. I like my fingers too much to risk them." He clearly wasn't paying the movie any mind, his attention on Preacher even though he wasn't looking at her.

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces