Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:31 am
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ fourth year

Cady had gotten her wish and the musical last year had been very non-magical (well, except for the giant evil plant but that was more of an alien thing, so). She'd been amused to find herself once again acting in a trio, but at least Crystal had been a bouncier role than one of the grim witches. She took a form to fill out, hoping they kept up the comedic trend. She much preferred the lighthearted stuff.

Cadence Gregory - Gryffindor
Year: Fourth
Play Suggestion: Peter Pan
Relevant Skills: Singing, dancing, acting

OOC:
Username

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was really enjoying the play last year, since he was reminded that the plays of the 1950s were a wild one. Still, he would still insist of the mystery murder genre until it sticks but hey, he was still flexible. At least Sam won't be coming here since knowing his cousin, he was uncomfortable in being the center of attention. Getting a form, Edgar happily wrote down the paper. He hoped someone in his year could catch up here already.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Edgar Farquarson - Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: Three
                                                        Play Suggestion: Murder at Orient Express, Nightmare Before Christmas
                                                        Relevant Skills: Acting, Writing, Scripting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Drama Club Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Drama Club
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien thought that the last year's play was the best, because it has choreography, good thing his superior dancing skills were put to good use in this club. Otherwise, he would have been stuck in building sets or something. Being in charge with lighting can be fun, though, even if Whit seemed to be more experienced in that one. He filled up the form, hoping that it will be another musical- but if not, that's okay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Lucien Markov - Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: Three
                                                        Play Suggestion: High School Musical
                                                        Relevant Skills: Choreography, sets, lighting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Drama Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Club members
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:51 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili came into the club room with Elvira at her side already bouncing in excitement for the new year. She knew Nath was still nervous about running the club but she had faith he could, and would, run it splendidly. She waved the Ravenclaw girl away as she went to talk with Finny and made her way over to Nathaniel who was Mary, one of the girls from Quidditch. It was great the younger girl was doing drama, one more person that could go on stage and leave her out of it.
                                                "Hey Nath! Hey Mary! Ohwait, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important!" It didn't cross her mind that the younger Hufflepuff had needed to speak with Nath about something important.

Laili Abrams - Hufflepuff
                                                Play Suggestion: Singing in the Rain
                                                Relevant Skills: Sewing costumes, make up and hair, and I'm getting better at set construction!

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:18 pm
And when we come for you
We dressed up all in blue
With the ocean in our arms
Kissing eyes and kissing palms

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira followed behind Laili to grab a form but then separated after turning it in. As she walked around she spotted Drew talking with Myron and gave them both short waves as she made her way to Finny. "Afternoon Finny, how was your summer?"

Elvira Hughes - Ravenclaw
                                                  Play Suggestion: Mary Poppins
                                                  Relevant Skills: Script writing, micro-management, charms and transfiguration

The Forgotten Weasley

When it's time to pray
We dressed up all in gray
With metal on our tongues
And silver in our lungs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico decided to join some clubs. Try to be more social and all. He was pretty chipper he had won a game of chess back in the common room (wizard's chess at that) so he was happy and sporting green with his hair today. He saw Eddie, Sam's cousin. And someone else with green hair, he wanted to see if the both had the cool appearance changing gene, but she was much older and scary. Nico filled out the form and passed it in. He was unsure who to talk to while he waited

Nico Lovette - Ravenclaw
                                                                            Year: one
                                                                            Play Suggestion: Addams Family, Cats
                                                                            Relevant Skills: props, repairs, and acting

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                              everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                              people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                              wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath shouldn't have been so surprised when one of the members wanted to talk to him, but the younger girl still managed to catch him off-guard. He blushed slightly, shaking her hand. "Um, I'm Nath," he replied, feeling awkward. "And, uh, it's fine. I'm new to the whole captain thing, so..." He didn't suppose being a new captain was quite the same as being a new member. Although, of the two, he wasn't sure which was more nerve-wracking. Then again, Mary didn't seem very nervous at all, so maybe it was just him.

spaceHe relaxed visibly when Laili approached them; the Hufflepuff's presence managed to make him feel slightly more at ease. If nothing else, he knew he'd have some help.
                                              "Uh, I don't think you are?" He said, glancing from Laili to Mary. "Um, unless you had a question. Do you?" God, if she did, he sure as hell hoped he knew the answer. Of course, it was his club, so technically speaking whatever answer he gave was the right one, right? He certainly bloody hoped so.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                              тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                              тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                              вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                              тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Drama Club
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - Mary, Laili
                                              - ooc -
                                              - - -

Yukina101

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

wнerever ι wander, wнerever ι roaм
                                      ι coυldn'т вe ғonder oғ мy вιg нoмe
                                      тнe вeeѕ are вυzzιn' ιn тнe тree
                                      тo мaĸe ѕoмe нoney jυѕт ғor мe

spaceCel noticed as he entered the room that he'd managed to beat his sister to the club meeting. Which was sort of a shame, because he'd have loved to pester her before things got properly underway. But, knowing her, she'd probably show up at the last possible second just to avoid him. Not that she was avoiding him much these days, but she certainly wasn't going out of her way for quality sibling time. He didn't exactly blame her for that, really, the whole situation was weird. And he couldn't help but wonder how many other brothers and sisters they had floating around, all things considered. His da had been pretty young when he'd gotten his mum pregnant, though, so maybe he'd learned his lesson after the first two ******** ups.

spaceThe third year offered an only somewhat sarcastic salute to Nath as he took a form from the older boy. He liked him alright, but he wasn't sure he really had the wherewithal to be in charge of a club. Especially not one like drama club. He was going to need to work on being a little more commanding, to say the least. Or picky an appropriately bossy co-captain.

ғall aparт ιn мy вacĸyard
                                      'caυѕe leт мe тell yoυ ѕoмeтнιng, lιттle вrιтcнeѕ
                                      ιғ yoυ acт lιĸe тнaт вee acтѕ, υн υн - yoυ're worĸιng тoo нard
                                      and don'т ѕpend yoυr тιмe looĸιn' aroυnd
                                      ғor ѕoмeтнιng yoυ wanт тнaт can'т вe ғoυnd

wнere - Drama Club
                                      wнen - First Meeting
                                      wιтн - who
                                      - ooc -
                                      Ceallachan O'Madaidhin - Slytherin
                                      Year: Third
                                      Play Suggestion: Sweeney Todd
                                      Relevant Skills: My dad's a famous musician so I'm an excellent performer on all fronts (dancing, singing, acting, playing instruments, etc). I also know a thing or two about set design, and audio/lighting. Basically I can do anything you need me to do.

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit arrived at the drama club's first meeting with a wide grin on his face. He always loved this club, even if he didn't get to really perform. He was hoping that, eventually, he'd get his shot, but for now he was content to help with the tech stuff. He was good at it, anyway, so why not? He gave Nath a friendly grin and a thumbs up before grabbing a form and filling it out. This year, he figured he'd go a little safer on his play suggestion; he knew his previous choices had been a little out there. The Addams Family was still pretty out there, in some ways, but it was also very safe. And who didn't love The Addams Family, anyway? Boring people, that's who.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Drama Club
                                      wнen - First Meeting
                                      wιтн - who
                                      - ooc -
                                      Whitney Prescott - Slytherin
                                      Play Suggestion: The Addams Family,
                                      Relevant Skills: I'm good at tech work, specifically lighting. I'm also decent at prop making and costume design.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel
Mood
Hopeful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maura entered, instantly spotting her brother after all he was kinda hard to miss. It was still weird to refer to Cel as her brother, especially after the 'rivalry' the two had built up over their previous two years of school. Well she might as well attempt to make nice with him, after all she was sure that their Ma's would force them to spend at least part of the summer together.

She greeted Nath with a bright smile and a chipper hello as she took the form and made her way over to her brother."So...what shaw urr ye wanting tae dae this year? "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Agnes McDonald - Gryffindor
Play Suggestion: Sweeney Todd
Relevant Skills: I've been preforming since i was a child, i act and sing soprano, i also know piano.
Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
-
Mood
Complaisant

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ha-Yun carefully peaked her head into the drama club room, the girl didn't exactly want to join but she was sure going to if this was the only chance she had to dance. With her lower lip jutted out she made her way inside the room and took a form off of the table that she assumed she had to fill out. She was so focused on looking at the form and making sure that singing wasn't 100% a requirement, that she didn't even notice her brother's best friend in the room.

She had surprisingly been coaxed by her elder brother to join the club. He mentioned that they sometimes to musicals and he knew that his younger sister would be miserable at school if she could't dance at least a little bit. She knew it was dramatic but dancing was her life and she was glad that her elder brother was still looking out for her. It's what their father would have wanted after all.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ha-Yun Lee - Slytherin
                                                          Year: First
                                                          Play Suggestion: Newsies or something else strongly dance oriented
                                                          Relevant Skills: I can knit and sew, i also dance a lot. I've been dancing practically since I could first walk, but please don't ask me to sing.
                                                          username goes here

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:02 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <2nd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2041-2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary smiled when Laili said hi to her and Nath both and then worried about interrupting something. "You are fine, Laili. Good to see you, too." Mary looked to Nath and said, "I don't think I have any questions for now. Should I? Oh dear..." She bit her lip as she considered it and said, "Nope, I'm sure you're really busy starting I don't want to hog you." Smiling she walked away and took a seat in a chair not too far away, folding her hands in her lap she looked eagerly around at the crowd forming for the club. She only recognized Laili and Lucien so far who were on her house's Quidditch team. Oh well, she was sure everyone was nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                      everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                      people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                      wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath felt a little better about opening up the club this year. Partially because he'd done it twice before, and partially because this was the last time he'd ever have to do it. He was just hopeful that they had a decent turnout. They hadn't really struggled with that in the past, but you never knew what year was going to be the year that people just... didn't show. He also hoped that he could, somehow, convince the other members to do Cats, since this was his last year and all. He just... really wanted to do Cats.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                      тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                      тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                      вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                      тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Head of Club Room
                                      wнen - First Meeting
                                      wιтн - Club Members
                                      - ooc -
                                      Hey guys, obviously I didn't open the club last year so there's a gap in the play history.
                                      I'll figure out what was done last year based on the votes for this year and the year before together.
                                      Meanwhile, if you were here last year, include that in the OOC so that I know to count your character as present so I can figure out cast and crew.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                      [b]Year:[/b]
                                      [b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
                                      [b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

wнerever ι wander, wнerever ι roaм
                                          ι coυldn'т вe ғonder oғ мy вιg нoмe
                                          тнe вeeѕ are вυzzιn' ιn тнe тree
                                          тo мaĸe ѕoмe нoney jυѕт ғor мe

spaceCel entered the clubroom with a grin, glad that he'd successfully arrived reasonably early. It helped with his plan, which was to hover over everybody as they showed up and try to convince them of the virtues of performing Cats. He personally didn't care much about Cats, but Nath was really into it, and this was Nath's last year. So, he figured it was only fair that they put on Cats for the guy. Nath was nice, and a cool captain, and honestly deserved to get to put on the only play he'd apparently ever suggested as the one they should perform. Cel didn't think anyone would have much of a problem with that; the captain was well liked, after all. And even Maura was willing to indulge him, despite being afraid of cats. If she could deal, so could everyone else, right?

ғall aparт ιn мy вacĸyard
                                          'caυѕe leт мe тell yoυ ѕoмeтнιng, lιттle вrιтcнeѕ
                                          ιғ yoυ acт lιĸe тнaт вee acтѕ, υн υн - yoυ're worĸιng тoo нard
                                          and don'т ѕpend yoυr тιмe looĸιn' aroυnd
                                          ғor ѕoмeтнιng yoυ wanт тнaт can'т вe ғoυnd

wнere - Club room
                                          wнen - First Meeting
                                          wιтн - Nath
                                          - ooc -
                                          Ceallachan O'Madaidhin - Slytherin
                                          Year: Fifth
                                          Play Suggestion: Cats
                                          Relevant Skills: Performing, any tech work, choreography... I'm basically a Jack of All Trades as long as there's a stage involved.

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one in particular
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Auditions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I have fun!

The exact second Brennie caught wind of Drama Club, he knew he was for sure going to show up. Sure enough, the day it was slated to open, he got there early to make sure he was one of the first to arrive. No better way to make a good first impression! It helped that he (kinda) knew the captain, since he'd been Laili's boyfriend for a while. And if Laili liked him, surely Brennie would too! Not that he usually had trouble liking people... but still! He grabbed one of the sign up forms, excited to fill it out. And he didn't care which play the school showcased, he just hoped it was a musical with awesome dance numbers! Once it was handed in, he did a few stretches, though he was too excited for much else. Hopefully Lia would come along too, since he'd been practically begging her all week!

Brendan Findlay-Abrams - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Play Suggestion: Anything with awesome dancing! And a musical for sure!
                                                                Relevant Skills: 6 years of dance classes (ballet, hip-hop, tap, and more), decent makeup & hair skills

Yukina101

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff