Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
For Your Eyes Only Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Where's the lift?" I asked. Freth lit up her own Ice Beam then looked about what was before her.

Freth would spot the lift upon looking up, finding it not too far above them, stuck between this floor and the next. Placing it between floors was probably intentional upon complete shutdown so that no one could board it. Though now that they knew where the lift was what would they do?

"It's above us." Freth said, making out the elevator above with what little light she had.

"That works. We need to go down. Go on ahead and get the door open. Rotom, follow her down. She'll need a light and some ease in getting the door open." I said.

"Rotom!" Rotom spoke.

Freth hopped down into the shaft with Rotom lighting the way, counting the doors and therefore the floors until she reached her destination, giving a few flaps of her wings to slow her descent. "Rotom, right here." Freth told the electric ghost. "Tom?" The Rotom spoke, as he was a half-floor ahead of the Articuno female. As the ghost came back, Freth looked about the doors, trying to find the wiring that brought the door to open from the inside. It should, theoretically be a lot simpler than from the other side since she wouldn't have to contend with any other wires like the ones that would called for the lift itself.

Once she found the wiring, she pulled it out and exposed the wiring. "Alright Rotom, do like up there. Just don't shock me. Otherwise, I can't promise I'd be as nice like Blizzard."

The Rotom floated over and gave power to the wiring, and like before a loud thud, though louder considering she was on this side of the elevator doors. "There we go. Back up." Freth said. Freth drove her fingers in, just as before and with a little work, managed to pull the door open. Freth finally stepped forth and landed. "Phew..." Freth flapped her wings once more feeling a little sore for just merely hovering for as long as she did." She then went back to the door and gave a hard whistle which echoed through the shaft.

Back up above, I heard the signal. I walked forward and jumped down the shaft as well, slowly descending until I finally reached the destination and made my way through the door. "Good work. This way." I said, making my way off through the HQ once again.

"I am really not going to like making our way back." Freth said.

"Me either."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:37 pm
Blizzard120

The pair would find themselves on the lowest floor of the headquarters, the floor they needed to be on. It was just a short walk down a rather plain hallway to another electronic door, this one also sealed up tight. The keypad on the front of the door had been destroyed by the looks of it, and the wires ripped out. On the other side of this door was what they were looking for, and where the Zapdos Heart once rested.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:14 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The pair would find themselves on the lowest floor of the headquarters, the floor they needed to be on. It was just a short walk down a rather plain hallway to another electronic door, this one also sealed up tight. The keypad on the front of the door had been destroyed by the looks of it, and the wires ripped out. On the other side of this door was what they were looking for, and where the Zapdos Heart once rested.

The two of us made our way down the corridors and once again found ourselves at another closed door, though it was our destination, regardless. "Blizzard, look." Freth said, bringing her Ice Beam light closer to the keypad.

"...keypad is damaged...aaaand it wasn't us. Sub hasn't sent anyone out here since us leaving here. Has he?" I asked.

"I...don't...think so..." Freth said. "And the wild Pokemon don't seem to be running this deep, either."

"Suddenly starting to think coming down here is a waste. How's the wiring? Can we jimmy the door open with Rotom?"

"Doesn't look like it." Freth said.

"Great...and the door is sealed off, isn't it?" I went to humor the thought and checked the door, and sure enough, sealed up tight. "Figures." I then looked towards Freth.

Freth sighed. "Go ahead...just remember what's on the other side of that door."

"........I know." I took out another Pokeball. "Typhlosion." I tossed the ball out and out came the fiery Pokemon.

"TY-SION!"

"Typhlosion, this door. Give it everything you got. Flamethrower. Heat this thing up."

"Weaking the metal?"

"Yeeeeep."

"TY-SIOOON!" Typhlosion breathed in then unleashed a powerful stream of fire upon the door to rapidly heat it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:56 pm
Blizzard120

The door would rapidly begin to heat up from exposure to Typhlosion's stream of fire. However the trainer and Pokemon would note that Typhlosion's current temperature wasn't cutting it, at this rate it would take forever for what Blizzard had in mind, this door was thick. Now if they could turn the heat up a good bit maybe they would make better, and quicker, progress. Just need more flames.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The door would rapidly begin to heat up from exposure to Typhlosion's stream of fire. However the trainer and Pokemon would note that Typhlosion's current temperature wasn't cutting it, at this rate it would take forever for what Blizzard had in mind, this door was thick. Now if they could turn the heat up a good bit maybe they would make better, and quicker, progress. Just need more flames.

"Uh, Blizzard, if you are going to do a rapid cool down on this thing, I think you need more heat than that to freeze over. Aaaand, you don't have any other fire types."

"Not on me, no." I said. "Even if I did, it would be Torchic...who probably couldn't contribute much to the effort. Eh...Typhlosion, stop for a moment." Typhlosion stopped the flames, which revealed a big deep red spot on the door, which quickly went away as soon as the fire stopped. Freth was right, needed more heat than that.

"Ty-pho-siooon."

"It's not your fault, Typhlosion. It's alright. Blast it, I really don't want to try to blow this door open in fearing damaging what's behind there. Wait...maybe..."

I took out another Pokeball. "Glaceon." I said. In a flash of light, Glaceon came out, looking up towards me. "Hey there, Glaceon, how's it going. Going to need you to use Helping Hand here in a moment." I said.

"Ooooohhh, if you can't get any more fire types, then try to increase the power of the one you got now...maybe..." Freth tried to think back for a second at her party and then had a grim realization. "...I don't any of mine actually can learn that...other than maybe...I don't know...Tyrogue?" Freth said. "But I got him wild, I doubt it."

"Its fine. If this doesn't work, we'll try something else. Though while I'm at it. Typhlosion, try to focus a bit. Use Work Up." I said.

"TYYYY-SSSIOOON!!!" The Typhlosion focus a bit, its mane igniting more fiercely than before. The hall started to heat up by just that alone. "Alright...we're going to go for broke on this. Glaceon, Helping Hand."

"CEEON!" The Glaceon got by Typhlosion and started to transfer its power unto Typhlosion for the moment.

"Go for broke? How?" Freth asked.

"Back up a second. Alright Typhlosion. Blast Burn."

"Oh crap..." Freth started to hop back in very large strides quite a few steps. If this wasn't going to heat this door up to unprecedented levels, I didn't know what would. Typhlosion was going to wear out after this, but really? He'd have plenty of time to rest afterwards.

"TY-PHO-SIOOON!!" The Typhlosion roared out, unleashing the mighty inferno upon the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:51 am
Blizzard120

"TY-PHO-SIOOON!!" The Typhlosion roared out, unleashing the mighty inferno upon the door.

Almost instantly Blizzard would see his Pokemon's efforts were not in vain as the door began to heating up in a blink of an eye, the entire door glowing red hot under the burden of the incredibly hot flames of which Typhlosion was spewing. Several more minutes of this and the thing would probably start to melt but it was unlikely that the Fire type could keep this degree of heat up for very long, not that it would have to though. Hopefully Freth's wig was fire retardant, the heat in the air alone could singe eyebrows, not that they have to worry about that.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:47 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Almost instantly Blizzard would see his Pokemon's efforts were not in vain as the door began to heating up in a blink of an eye, the entire door glowing red hot under the burden of the incredibly hot flames of which Typhlosion was spewing. Several more minutes of this and the thing would probably start to melt but it was unlikely that the Fire type could keep this degree of heat up for very long, not that it would have to though. Hopefully Freth's wig was fire retardant, the heat in the air alone could singe eyebrows, not that they have to worry about that.

"Alright, Typhlosion! Enough!" It was a command he was more than happy to oblige, as he had to get down on all fours and catch a breather from dishing out such an inferno. "Freth!"

"Yea, gotcha! Freth and I charged an Ice Beam in our hands, rapidly charging it. "GO!"

The two of us blasted the door to flash cool the door off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:04 pm
Blizzard120

"Alright, Typhlosion! Enough!" It was a command he was more than happy to oblige, as he had to get down on all fours and catch a breather from dishing out such an inferno. "Freth!"

"Yea, gotcha! Freth and I charged an Ice Beam in our hands, rapidly charging it. "GO!"

The combined frozen energy blasting the door would just as they thought it would, the super hot metal rapidly cooling, causing it to crack and lose its integrity and strength. While the door still stood it was no where near as strong as it once was, Freth herself could probably shatter it with a well placed Frustration at this point.

Regardless of how they remove this obstacle once the Snagem pair got past the door they would find themselves in an equally dark room, however this one far larger than the hallway, darkness seeming to stretch out in every direction. They would need a little more light than their Ice Beams for this room.

Once properly lit up the first thing they would notice that the place was trashed, scraps of metal, ruined machines, and other various items strewn about, most of them seemingly charred and it wasn't because of Typhlosion. The next thing they would notice was the giant chamber in the middle of the room which once housed the Zapdos Heart, now lifeless and its glass chamber shattered. Somewhere in all this mess was what they were looking for but where? And how do they even start to find it?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The combined frozen energy blasting the door would just as they thought it would, the super hot metal rapidly cooling, causing it to crack and lose its integrity and strength. While the door still stood it was no where near as strong as it once was, Freth herself could probably shatter it with a well placed Frustration at this point.

Regardless of how they remove this obstacle once the Snagem pair got past the door they would find themselves in an equally dark room, however this one far larger than the hallway, darkness seeming to stretch out in every direction. They would need a little more light than their Ice Beams for this room.

Once properly lit up the first thing they would notice that the place was trashed, scraps of metal, ruined machines, and other various items strewn about, most of them seemingly charred and it wasn't because of Typhlosion. The next thing they would notice was the giant chamber in the middle of the room which once housed the Zapdos Heart, now lifeless and its glass chamber shattered. Somewhere in all this mess was what they were looking for but where? And how do they even start to find it?

We listened to the metal creak and eventually snap from the rapid cooldown of the door. "I got this." Freth said, rushing in and powering on through, smashing through the door with a well placed Frustration attack. With the door now cleared away, Freth made her way in through first, followed by me and my Pokemon. Freth and I lit up another Ice Beam to light the room up and just as we figured, this place was a mess.

"See that server tower?" Freth asked.

"No...split up..." I said. The two of us started to scout about the room, moving things about to get around the room and to find the object in question. "Admittedly, I'm kind of questioning how this thing is to help..." I said.

"No idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:53 am
Blizzard120

"No...split up..." I said. The two of us started to scout about the room, moving things about to get around the room and to find the object in question. "Admittedly, I'm kind of questioning how this thing is to help..." I said.

"No idea."

The two wouldn't find much of noteworthy or of value, most of it was pieces of destroyed machines and the like. Towards the back, beyond the old Zapdos Heart chamber, Freth would spot a clutter of junk which caught her eye. There was nothing visible that could have drawn her in, but instead her hybrid senses nagged at her to check it out for whatever reason. After doing some digging she would find a perfectly in tact server tower, typically what one would use as a personal computer. Was this it? And why did it trigger her hybrid senses?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:45 pm
SubonicXP
The two wouldn't find much of noteworthy or of value, most of it was pieces of destroyed machines and the like. Towards the back, beyond the old Zapdos Heart chamber, Freth would spot a clutter of junk which caught her eye. There was nothing visible that could have drawn her in, but instead her hybrid senses nagged at her to check it out for whatever reason. After doing some digging she would find a perfectly in tact server tower, typically what one would use as a personal computer. Was this it? And why did it trigger her hybrid senses?

Freth made her way around, trying to not step on anything unpleasant. She then perked up; something faint close by. Not sure as to what. "...?" Freth started to dig about the junk, finding a server tower...though why was there some sort of pressure coming from it. "Blizzard...?"

"Yea?"

"I...may have...found it...though...I don't know." I stopped sorting through the junk myself and made my way over towards Freth. "You feel that?"

"......Zapdos heart?" I asked.

"Maybe..." Freth said, pulling it out into the open, dusting the server off a bit. "Kind of confused why Sub would have a separate server tower that's off of GRAY's grid. Sub saw this coming?"

"Forgive me if I am skeptical..." I said, going around and lifting the server off the ground. "Regardless, I think this may be it. We're done here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 am
Blizzard120

"Forgive me if I am skeptical..." I said, going around and lifting the server off the ground. "Regardless, I think this may be it. We're done here."

With the server in their possession the Snagem pair would have no other reason to continue to haunt the ruins of their old HQ, it was time to return to the surface and get on with their true mission. No monsters or traps would hinder them on their way out, at least nothing they hadn't dealt with already. After exiting the underground headquarters and making their way back up the canal into the light a 'familiar' group would be waiting for them.

"Ore!" "Ever!" "Nev nev!" Squawked the murder of Murkrow as they all watched the two hybrids exit the canal. Unsettling perhaps but they didn't appear to be a threat, nor did anything else around them. Though if either of them believed in folk tales this wasn't a good sign for things to come.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:06 pm
With the server now in our possession, now it was the matter of hauling this thing out of this place...first challenge was getting up the elevator shaft. It was a pretty hard vertical ascent and not fun on the wings. Freth was the first one up and lit the way, giving a waypoint as to where to go, leaving me to carry the server up. Following that was making our way through the halls, keeping mindful of the Murkrow that were around...or...wasn't? Guess they didn't want to stay around after that scare earlier. Finally back to our entry way, the canal. Freth released her Walrien and we hopped on in, keeping hold to the server as best as we could. It was an awkward traverse for the better part of a few minutes, but eventually we were back in sunlight.

Once we were out, we made our way along the side of the canal, checking if the coast was clear, then we made our way out, one at a time, getting the server out in the process. "Ugh, I hope whatever is in here isn't ruined..." I said.

"Hopefully what Sub said is true." Freth said, pulling herself out in the process. "Thank you, Walrien."

"Waaalll." The Walrien bellowed out before it was recalled into its Pokeball.

The two of us then perked up, seeing the Murkrow that were close by. "Uhhhh...our friends from earlier?" I asked.

"Maybe...yeaaah...let's go."

"Hang on..." I said. A rush of chilling wind rushed from me. Ice suddenly was caked on the clothes from it being soaked from two trips through the canal. I quickly gave a hard frantic shake, leaving ice to fall off of me. It was still somewhat damp, but it wasn't abhorrently soaked like it was.

"Oh yea." Freth does the same with the same results...only she had to adjust herself a bit. "I hate doing that. It's killer on some more important parts of the wardrobe..."

"Well, its what you expect from a quick fix..." I said. "It's never pretty. Come on." I said, carrying off the server.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:16 pm
Blizzard120

Eventually the pair would be forced back into the main streets of Lumiose City, all alleyways and roads leading back to the boulevard which wrapped around the entire city's perimeter. Upon arrival they would find that something had gotten the city into an uproar, groups of people jammed together tighter than usual, all of them clamoring over something just in front of them, all of them facing the same way. Upon closer inspection the two hybrids would spot a train of those characteristic Flare insignia embellished red corvettes making their way down the center of the boulevard, Flare grunts holding back the citizenry. Apparently Flare has amassed such power in Kalos that they can close down such a busy road at will.

There seemed to be no real occasion, no holiday or anything of the like. Instead it would appear that Malva of the Elite Four wanted to go for a ride through Lumiose City with her Flare procession, the Elite Four member, reporter, and 'star' waving and smiling as she sat on the back of her convertible. Such a display of pomp for a trivial occasion did serve one purpose; a display of Flare's power of not just the heart of Kalos, but also over the Pokemon League its self. It would be wise for the two Snagems not to hang around here for long.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:29 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Eventually the pair would be forced back into the main streets of Lumiose City, all alleyways and roads leading back to the boulevard which wrapped around the entire city's perimeter. Upon arrival they would find that something had gotten the city into an uproar, groups of people jammed together tighter than usual, all of them clamoring over something just in front of them, all of them facing the same way. Upon closer inspection the two hybrids would spot a train of those characteristic Flare insignia embellished red corvettes making their way down the center of the boulevard, Flare grunts holding back the citizenry. Apparently Flare has amassed such power in Kalos that they can close down such a busy road at will.

There seemed to be no real occasion, no holiday or anything of the like. Instead it would appear that Malva of the Elite Four wanted to go for a ride through Lumiose City with her Flare procession, the Elite Four member, reporter, and 'star' waving and smiling as she sat on the back of her convertible. Such a display of pomp for a trivial occasion did serve one purpose; a display of Flare's power of not just the heart of Kalos, but also over the Pokemon League its self. It would be wise for the two Snagems not to hang around here for long.

As we traveled the alleys trying to get back to the journalist, Freth and I started to notice something...more and more people started to crowd. Unfortunately, it gets worse, a presence, albeit faint in the mass hysteria brought about the entourage caught my attention, something I haven't felt...since...

"Freth..." I quickly shoved my arm right into her and pressed her into a nearby indentation of a building. I pressed against the wall along side of her and leaned forward, seeing if my suspicions were right.

"Blizzard, what the hell?" Freth spoke up.

"Shut up for a second..." I said, continuing to look on. Sure enough, a Flare entourage en-mass, and worse still...who's heading it. "Malva. Blast it. What is she doing here?"

"Last I checked, there's no holiday or anything going on right now, is there?"

"In Kalos? No." I said. "This is straight up attention-whoring if I had to take a guess."

"Typical TV celebrity. Who knows. Maybe she'll be prime minister next at this rate."

"Oh god..." I shook my head at the notion of that. Dismissing the thought, I had to think fast. "Come on, this way." I said to Freth.

"Where we going?"

"The long way around." I said. "I hope, anyways. Last thing I want is to get Flare's attention. Especially where we're going."

"Well that would go without saying. But what makes you think that it will be any better this way?"

"Well, no Malva."

"I guess."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas