Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 pm
User Image
X
X
X
User Image

`·.¸¸.♡║A giggle seemed to come out of nowhere at such a question, followed by laughter. "Turtle palace?" Amara said aloud in a mocking tone. Her laughter died down as she approached the two that seem to be new around here. "I don't know anything about this Turtle Palace you're looking for, but it's probably in another town." She examined to two, looking them up and down. They definitely don't seem like they're from around here. "So what business do you have with this.... Turtle Palace? Hmmmm?" She questioned the two.

Amara was just on her way to meet up with Jodan, after having changed into an outfit more appropriate for traveling, as well as for colder weather. Of course, it has to be one that Jodan made for her. She figured what she has on would be the best to go with for now. She just happened to stumble into these two by chance while looking for Jodan, wondering if she misheard what he said earlier? She was in such a rush to get away from that Zuki girl for the time being, what with those voices annoying her. Thankfully they seemed to quiet down for now. But she'll definitely have to take care of Zuki when she gets the chance.

She wasn't really caring about these two in particular, but their question about some turtle palace amused her, and figured she'll entertain them for a moment until she can locate Jodan.
                                                              ║♥·.¸¸.·´

|| Feelings: Amused
                                                                        || Location: North Maldria - Marketplace
                                                                        || Currently With: Two weird people who seem lost, as well as some cat
                                                                        || The Outfit She is Wearing
                                                                        || OOC:

User Image

Current Souls: 6
Souls in Battle: 0

“Serendipitous Coma”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image

Zuki felt an elboy nudge right into her shoulder as she fell to the floor. A merchant had began chanting out specials and the crowd of people trampled and pushed over them. "Zuki" She heard. "Joda-agh?!" She felt the bag get tugged off of her as a boy ran off with it. "Hey!! Wait!!!" She yelled out after him as she stood up as fast as she could and followed him. She began closing in on the boy and tackled him down which sent him tumbling through the crowd and her sliding through the dirt.. He dropped the bag, but with all the people around Zuki along with the sand cloud she made, she had unfortunately missed that part. As she stood up again she spit out some of the dirt and caught sight of the boy once more as she chased after him once more. She wasn't about to let him get away with all the supplies Jodan had just given her. How was it she was going to let him down on her first job with him?! She remembered they had to wait for Amara anyways and she hoped she would catch up to him before that.

Zuki was out of breath as she leaned against the wall of a building. She had caught up to the boy and finally discovered that he no longer had the bag. She looked at her surroundings realizing how much distance she had put between Jodan and herself. She sat down. Her legs ached. She knew she had to get up but she had no energy to run all they way back and walking would take forever. She sighed heavily. What was she even supposed to tell Jodan. "Hey....I lost the bag..." she mumbled to herself and then shook her head. "See what happened was...this boy tried to steal the bag and i went to get it back... but.." she sighed..."Im empty handed..." What good was her story if she had nothing to show for it. "Perhaps...He's understanding... He seemed kind after all...." She turned towards her friends Dakota and Nakoda. "Do you guys believe he will give me another chance?" She sighed and began walking towards the marketplace where she last saw Jodan. "I suppose you guys are right...it never hurts to try..."

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:40 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanura had finally gotten something in her system. It was one of the things she enjoyed about life. Food. It was a creative science and one she loved to experiment with. It was fuel. It was life. It was art. Under her mask she had a smile, but her eyes did not portray that. She had to get back to business. Today she was going to people watch. After all, you couldn't begin any science experiments without making sure what the environment was and controlling certain variables. She also needed guinea pigs and only by watching the way people interacted was she able to pick her perfect subjects. The question now would be where.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:35 pm
                    User Image

Shift stood back a bit at Jodan's excitement. It was almost too much for him. He didn't think this young man would be so excited getting help. He listened as Jodan listed the items he has purchased for this trip, giving a few nods. If they need light, they can just use branches from the trees around them, maybe wrap the ends with cloth to allow for longer lasting fire light. Of course with his Aura detection, he doesn't really need any light source to see his surroundings.

"Sounds like you got a good amount of supplies. Can't think of anything else we may need. I don't need much myself personally, so this stuff will be more for your benefit." Shift closed his eyes. "Now then. Abilities...." He opened his eyes again. "Best we know what each other is capable of just in case on emergency." His eyes began to glow a light blue color, the aura around him becoming visible, enveloping him. "I can control aura." He said as the aura began to vanish, his eyes returning to normal. "I can use it to help in combat and to see from a distance. I can also differentiate auras."

"One other thing..." He began again. In a blink of an eye, Shift and Jodan had switched places. "I use Shift magic. I can switch places with people and things." He finished up. He didn't think it would be necessary to mention his proficiency in a variety of weapons in combat, as he's sure he'll see if they ever find themselves in combat. As for his partial demon transformation, he's not going to even mention.

People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:34 pm
User Image

Jodan nodded, lease with himself. He was certain he got the necessary supplies, so it's nice to get some input from someone else, in case maybe there were things he may have forgotten to get. Then Shift suggested they talk about their abilities, to learn what they're capable of should certain situations arise. "Whoa..." He watches as the aura energy enveloped him, and was gone after a few seconds. This Aura ability that Shift mentioned sounds a lot like how his Foresight functions, but seems like it doesn't work exactly like Foresight. Foresight is able to obtain a lot more information of his targets, at least to Jodan's understanding of the ability. Having not use it so much around others, he hasn't deeply explored everything it might be capable of. He just knows it's an incredibly rare ability and he should let as few people know about it as possible. At least, as far as he knows, the only ones who know about it are his parents, and Amara. He told Amara since he feels he could at least trust her with that secret.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed he was suddenly standing where Shift stood, and vice versa. He flinched a bit as he looked around. "Wha..?" He began to question, but Shift cut him off as he explained his Shift ability. Although very brief, Jodan got a pretty good understanding of what Shift is capable of.

Now it was Jodan's turn to talk about his abilities. He's not even going to dare mention his Foresight, considering he just met this guy and he's not sure if he can fully trust him with that knowledge. So best not to even talk about. "Well..." He began. "I am able to fly, though I mostly just hover around." As he spoke about his ability to fly, the wings are his hips emerged from the tattoos, lifting him up a few inches. After waiting a few seconds, he allowed his feet to touch the ground, his wings disappearing in an instant.

"Another thing I can do is this." He grabbed his staff that he had attached to the back side of his belt. The staff extended to it's full length, one end a spear head and the other end a rounded cone shape orb. "I fight using this staff, which can change into different weapons as I see fit. Though I mostly use this form. The magic stone on this end." Before he continued, he spun the staff around so the orb end was upright, and pointed to it with his index finger. "This magic stone allows me to channel my mana into different colored orbs, each color having different effects." He spun the staff again and latched it back on the back side of the belt, the staff returning into it's shortened form with dull ends. "Unless we have to fight anything, I don't think it'll be necessary to go into a long dialogue explaining what each color does."

He let out a sigh, having finished talking about what he can do, aside from mentioning the Foresight. "Now then." He clapped his hands together. "I think we're all set, don't you think so?" He smiled, hi cheeks being a little blush.

My feelings: Happy
                                      My location: North Maldria - Northern Gate
                                      People I'm with: Shift
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Kuroni Ai”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  For a second there, it seemed as if no one was going to try to approach the newcomers. Bao Ming wasn't sure to feel relieved or frustrated by it, while Min Ya was prepared to give an indifferent shrug. She had just turned to Bao Ming to suggest tracking down that friendly trader for help when laughter drew their attention. A pretty girl with long, silky white hair approached them mockingly, drawing a frown from the man. "If you didn't know, you shouldn't have answered." He turned his head to Min Ya, "It figures that the only person with time to help lacks the sense to do it properly."

His littermate didn't pay any mind to what he said, too busy admiring the woman's clothes to care about Bao Ming's grouching. She knelt in front of the woman and ran a hand along the decorative ribbons -- or were they belts? -- at the front of the stranger's pants. "How intricate! Why are these even here?" She stood back up the next second, barely an inch from the woman's face before circling around to admire the back of her clothing. "It's just so impractical." She mused in delight, moving to take the woman's right arm in her hands to examine the fabric looping around there.

Bao Ming stifled a sigh and crossed his arms, doing his best to ignore the invasion of space happening in front of him. "'Turtle Palace' is some great place ruled by giant reptiles that somehow offers quick jobs with easy money for nobodies like us. Or so is my understanding of it." He shrugged, "If there is no Turtle Palace, then perhaps you can direct us to a place that meets our needs. Or to someone who can better assist us." Or to a place that would be willing to house travelers for chump change, Bao Ming silently added to himself. He glanced towards the stall Newt hid under, noting happily that the cat had started to sneak back out to linger at his feet again. Good, he didn't want to have to chase the rascal down.

WHO ___ ___ Bao Ming, Min Ya, and Newt && Amara.__________
                                  WHERE ___ ___ Maldria, somewhere along the street stalls to the north.__________
                                  HEADSPACE___ ___ excited & neutral __________
                                  OOC ___ ___ wasn't sure who to quote so quoted the both of you 8D

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm

The young female yawned as she put her pencil away and looked through her notes. Fiddling with each page with such care. The work she did was important to her. It was going to help her towards her goal. A Utopia-like world. One she fantasized with constantly. She was smart enough however to keep it to herself. She learned from watching her mentor that these kind of ideas scared people and they would get in the way of achieving her goal. People might even go as far as call her goals immoral. Those people, however, didn't understand for something so amazing to happen, a lot of sacrifice would need to be done, and she would be the one to pick out those sacrifices at the beginning. The rest of the population would soon see the good in her slightly twisted methods.

Sanura had lost herself in thought momentarily and snapped back to reality when a ball rolled towards her foot. She looked up to see a child shyly, no, scared looking at her and then the ball. She picked up the ball and gently rolled it his way. The uneasiness in his face disappearing with the gesture. Soon....you won't have to fear anyone my dear little child... She thought to herself as she watched the boy run back to his friends and continue their game.

Sanura stood up from her spot and patted herself down. She needed to go home now. She had work to do. There were a lot of bodies she needed to take care of in her morgue. She had to extract DNA and blood from her subjects that interested her right before she dressed them up and made them open casket ready. Most of her information and income derived from her job. The perfect place where she could quietly do her bidding. Her home was in the second level and her lab deep underground of her building. A place that once belonged to her mentor but she now took over due to the fact that she was the closest thing to family he had left. Sanura slung her bag over her shoulder and continued to make way to see if she had any new surprises waiting for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 pm
User Image
X
X
X
User Image

`·.¸¸.♡║ ‘Oh. Someone with spunk?’ she thought as she eyed the feminine looking man. Most of the people she came to contact were typically timid so his sassy remark had been a bit, refreshing. At the same time, she wanted to break every bone in his body; however, she would have responded as he did if someone talked to her in the same way she just did to them. So how could she dare be angry? “Girl, or boy is it? I would figure any answer would be better than to just flat out be ignored like a piece of trash,” a smirk painted her lips “Least I took time from my busy schedule to acknowledge your presence,” her red eyes gleamed with mischievous confidence.

Being a bit on the defensive she had been taken back with the young woman’s sudden touchiness. Amara didn’t like it one bit, but not for the reasons a normal person would be. ‘How simple would it be to just latch yourself on to her, by the time anyone comes to save her, well it would be too late.’ A voice snickered in Amara’s head as she carefully watched the woman. She is too close for comfort, much too close. Her red eyes seemed to gleam with great want as soon as the stranger took a hold of her arm, but she knew better. With a mental shake of her head she casted aside any temptation and gave the woman a smile. “I wouldn’t say they’re impractical,” her voice perked up “Imagine how easily it would be to use them to just strangle someone.” She continued to smile. ‘I could demonstrate for you?’ She questioned if she should even speak those words out loud, but found it isn’t in her best interest to sound as though she were trying to provoke them.

The woman’s red eyes lit up with amusement as she held back a laugh. She found his description of this Turtle Palace rich as it literally resembled a certain castle. How she greatly just wanted to point them in the wrong direction! How funny would it be to get them lost? Or send them to a place with beasts and imagine their struggle! But! That wouldn’t be the kindest thing to do and if for some reason they were to survive their ordeal, she didn’t want Jodan to somehow hear of what she had done. “This Turtle Palace honestly sounds a lot like Dragon Castle.” Amara turned her head in the direction of a rather large building before pointing at it with her left index finger. “You should find a man named Hiyama there. He’s an elf with long red hair you can’t miss him,” her smile grew wider “Honestly, he’ll be really happy to meet you. He loves travelers! Mainly getting hugs from them!” she put her hand back down and stared at Min Ya “Something about being able to smell the new scents of places he can’t” Amara frowned “He’s so busy taking care of Maldria that he can’t go out and explore. So, you’ll be making his day!” Hiyama is defiantly scarier than any monster she could possibly send these two to, especially when his temper rises. “I hope that I helped you…properly." She grinned.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: North of Maldria
||Currently With: Impolite male and female with possibly a cat that belongs to them
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Serendipitous Coma

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm
                    User Image

Shift watched as Jodan demonstrated what his abilities are. He already knew about the hovering thing, since he saw him hovering a bit earlier. Then he watches as Jodan pulled out the stick and changed forms into a spear staff thing. So that stick is a weapon after all... He thought to himself. He didn't even consider the stick to be enchanted to take look as such until Jodan were to draw it. Seems like it activates in response to Jodan's mana. Shift wondered if the same were to happen should he try and use it. "I see.... those seem to be useful abilities." He commented quickly, after Jodan finished his demonstration. A few people that happen to be passing by were giving them some weird looks, but Shift chose to ignore it. It's not like they were bothering them anyways.

Shift's attention was drawn back to Jodan as he clapped his hands together, saying they're all set. Shift simply gave a nod. Though unless his companions that he mentioned previously were to show up, it looks like they'll be heading out here soon.

People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:12 pm
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          Some time had passed, having fought a good bit, or as Karin would put it, had a lot of fun playing. Of course, the game ended with Zeus being the victor. Karin felt she put up a good fight, but she still isn't able to match the doll alchemist. However, she was happy she was able to play with her and show off some neat new tricks! She couldn't help but smile with glee! "Kuku and Burara had fun too, right?" She said aloud, seeming to speak to no one in particular. The people that had passed by gave her strange looks like she was crazy seemingly talking to herself like that. She knew her friends had a lot of fun, especially since they played so well today. Karin did receive quite a few injuries, but because they were in the wards, she wouldn't have died, and some healers were nearby that tended to her quickly.

Now Karin was making her way to the north of the castle, where the marketplace is. "Rinrin is soooooo hungry!" She exclaimed, with a hint of a whining in her tone, raising her arms up to the sky. As if in response to her plea, one of her familiars emerged from underneath her sweater and ran down along her leg, producing a pool of shadows around her feet as she stopped. She dropped her arms and looked down at the dark pool. After a few seconds, he face spread into a wide grin. "Really!? You'll find some food for me Kuku?" She exclaimed. Immediatly, the shadow darted off, leaving her presence. "Yay! Rinrin won't be hungry no more!" She exclaimed again, jumping around in joy. Even let out a few giggles. All the while, passerby's continued to give her strange looks.

Karin decided to travel deeper into the marketplace, look at the the stalls around the area while she waited for Kuro to return with something delicious. "Hm hm hm hm!" She hummed, her cheeks a rosy color. Then she paused and noticed a girl with purple hair who seemed lost "Hmmm?" She seemed about he same age as Karin as well. Maybe a little older?

Regardless, she skipped her way over to the seemingly lost girl, and tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me!" She called out to get her attention. "Are you lost?" She questioned, giving her that blank wide eyed gaze. "You seem a bit lost. Maybe Rinrin can help?"

Location: Maldria Marketplace
                                                              Status: Hungry and curious
                                                              People I'm with: Some girl with purple hair who seems lost
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“Ezmi11-1”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:38 pm
User Image

Zuki was so deep in thought she hadn't realized someone had gone near her. She yelped and turned around at the tap along with the loud voice that came with it. She placed her hands over her chest as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath once she figured out it was just another girl like herself. Zuki smiled awkwardly at the girl. "No... I'm not necessarily lost..." Her Lilac eyes shifted away from the girl with a hint of sadness. "I've more lik....I've lost something..." Zuki's eyes returned to the stranger. "I appreciate the help but who exactly is Rin Rin?"

Dakota and Nakoda were yelling at her different things. Dakota was telling Zuki to ask for aid of the young girl after all 8 pair of eyes were better than 6. However Nakoda asked how we knew we could trust her. With Zuki's luck. The girl could run off with the bag as well. Zuki tried hard not to respond. She always hated when the two bickered in front of people. They were so loud and made it hard to listen to the people in front of her. She disliked when she met people and they would automatically think she was crazy because it always seemed as if she was talking to herself.

The girl glared at both of them but neither seemed to notice. "Hush!" She exclaimed and they both pouted, but shut up as they crossed their arms in front of their chest. "We were just trying to help!" they said in unison. Zuki turned towards the girl. "I'm sorry not you...um... i meant ... i ...i... RUSH!! I'm in a rush... " She laughed awkwardly.

User Image

Kuroni Ai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 am
I am the lifeblood of the Empire! Rubra Victorium!
User Image

Eristelle listened to Horrin's explanation intently, as a child would listen to a bedtime story. At the end, her brow furrowed ever so slightly, though made all the more evident by the small shadows made by the light she still floated.
'You're a cult of bored politicians, who risk your lives to unearth and keep safe ancient artifacts??' Her tone of voice sounded skeptical for the first time since they had been traveling. But this quickly changed back into her bright smile.
'Yes, that sounds wonderful! And yet how could that be a thankless job?' Eristelle praised. 'You risk your lives for the safety of your people!'

'Demonologist? Is that common for the Shadow of the Forerunners?'
Eristelle asked in response to Horrin noting his career path. 'Yes, it would be rather convenient, wouldn't it? Although lesser creatures that can do nothing but carry weight and die seem somewhat... limited.' She said this as she thought about her Doll, White Bellossom. She then turned her attention to Horrin's attendant, Gremzal. 'What about you, Gremzal? What are you capable of? And what is this other dimension your master speaks of?'

Lumis and her master, well, mostly the master, had abruptly noted that they had to take their leave. Before Eristelle could protest, they seemed to immediately leave the light the empress was radiating into the darkness. 'Yes, well that master knows no end to her levels of rudeness.'

Eristelle's eyes began to grow heavy. She had been up since the morning and had been moving non-stop. And although Rafiq could ride for days without rest, a princess such as herself could not. A yawn escaped her and she dimmed her light to conserve energy. 'How much longer till we reach Maldria?' She asked Horrin. 'If it's still far it would be better to rest and finish the journey at dawn.'

Snowpaya

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:23 pm
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin Lambell

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Current Summons: Nether Ravagers x4, Gremzal
User ImageUser Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxHorrin was taken aback by the empress's enthusiasm at his explanation of the Shadows. It was not exactly a glamorous life, and he constantly was around people who neither knew nor cared about the plight of the commonfolk adventurer...then again, who was he to throw stones? He neither knew nor cared, and yet he was constantly regarded to as "surprisingly unlike the others". "Amateur demonologists are a dime a dozen," Horrin explained casually, turning his head away to hide the sudden flush of red in his cheeks. "It's not hard to read a couple of books written by people who have long since deceased, then turn around and claim to be that much closer to an expert. While the statement is technically true, the value of said statement can be expressed more succinctly in the field when an unknown demon appears."
xxxxxEristelle turned her attention to Gremzal. "What about you, Gremzal? What are you capable of? And what is the other dimension your master speaks of?"
xxxxxGremzal bowed while walking. "I am but a mere servant," he reiterated. "Meant for no other purpose than to serve my master in whatever capacity he sees fit. Should he need a medic to diagnose his conditions to more practiced salve-makers, for example, I can do so. Should he need a body to shield him while he summons demons more experienced in the job, that is what I do. My soul is tied to his through purpose, and so I cannot die until he dies." He looked ahead as if gazing into a distant memory. "As for the dimension he speaks of, it is merely another name of the Nether Realm. It is the same place, regardless of where you come from, who you pray to, or who you are killed for." He looked up at Eristelle with a serious, deadened gleam in his eye. "I'm sure you know of what I speak. Even children develop the idea of a place where mean things come from eventually. It is such a natural thing for mortals to know and to fear, even if they themselves are unaware of how close it really is. Whatever fears you have in your heart of hearts, there is surely a devil that feeds on you." WIth that, Gremzal gave a monotonous laugh of glee and returned his eyes to the road.
xxxxx"If it is distance you are worried about," Horrin replied, "then worry no more. The gates of Maldria are but a few hours away. We are, at the very least, safe enough within the perceived reach of Dragon Castle that we can set up camp for the night." He led the group up a grassy hill and into a gathering of trees before motioning to his demons, who wedged the vault between a pair of thick tree trunks. "Close enough to the road to see anyone who would want to sneak up on us, but far enough away that we would not attract attention. And this clump of trees should protect us from the elements should they decide to surprise us. Not quite fitting for an empress, but then again, you do seem to not be shy about traveling alone with your steed. I would have expected some sort of entourage tailing you, at the very least. Or is this something that comes with being the empress?"

Fantom Leo XXII
/spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:32 pm
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          "Hmmmm?" Karin mumbled in response. She blinked a few times. "Lost soemthing? Maybe Rinrin can help you find it!" She exclaimed. "Rinrin is really good at finding things!" Then she blinked a few more times after the girl asked her who Rin Rin is. She smiled again, letting out a light giggle. "Rinrin is Rinrin!" She replied quickly, pointing to herself with her left index finger. "Who are you?" She leaned in a bit closer, anticipating an answer. However, it seemed the answer didn't come since the girl seemed a little distracted, as if something was bugging her. Karin leaned back and stepped away a bit, lacing her hands together behind her back. She continued watched the girl with wide eyed curiousity, tilting her head to the right.

Then the girl finally spoke, yelling something out loud, as if she was talking to someone she couldn't see. This girl is wierd! But maybe she has companions she talks to like Rinrin has Kuku and Burara? She thought to herself. Then the girl turned her attention back to Karin, quickly trying to correct herself saying she meant to say rush, and that she was in a rush. Karin's head tilted to the left this time, blinking a few more times. "Hmmm? In a rush?" He repeated. "In a rush to find the something you lost?"

Location: Maldria Marketplace
                                                              Status: Hungry and curious
                                                              People I'm with: Some girl with purple hair who seems lost
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“Ezmi11-1”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:04 am
User Image

Zuki sighed and paused before laughing. She felt silly and now awkward. She rubbed her left hand with her right while looking at the floor. She cleared her throat and looked up and RinRin. "My Apologies Rin Rin... It's been a stressful day." She turned and began walking signaling RinRin to follow her. "Let me also introduce myself, it's only fair... " She smiled. "My name is Zuki...." She looked around as she walked. "I was supposed to go and help someone who works at a tailor shop and aid them on a mission.... but I fell and someone stole a backpack full of supplies. I went after them but... when I finally caught up to them, they no longer had it...and now I'm here." She sighed deeply. "And I'm trying to find the bag because I don't want to show up empty handed after he entrusted me with it... IT WAS MY FIRST DAY RIN RIN!!! MY FIRST DAY AND I RUINED IT!." She pouted.

Zuki blushed as soon as she realized she had at a little outburst. "Sorry..." She giggled nervously.... I never realized how awkward you were Zuki! "So...let me ask you a question... why do you speak of yourself in third person?" She tilted her head curiously finally attempting to shift the topic from herself to a potentially new friend.

User Image

Kuroni Ai

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas