Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

He quirked a snarky little half-grin, ”startling huh? That isn’t your typical Thursday morning?” Yeah no way in hell that it was, wasn’t even that common for Erik, but he still couldn’t resist picking every now and again. More startling than winding up nearly bleeding out in an alley was what Ay called him: friend. ”When did that happen and who is he to declare friendships without consent?” Ayluin was a nice enough guy, well actually a super nice guy, but they had only known each other a couple months maybe and didn’t know s**t about each other. Where did people get off running around and making everyone their friend? It cheapened the term to make it even less worth than acquaintance. What did people think they were, dogs? Get a sniff and suddenly they’re friends? Well, he had marked these canine tendencies and thought ”Here comes, thank God, another enemy.” ”Ok maybe not thankful for another enemy, little too Cyrano there, but the base sentiment remains.” Well, even if he wasn’t keen on calling Ay a friend just yet, he had no qualms about milking what he could get out of the situation. ”Maybe some water later on, but I’m pretty much fine, really.” Though the idea of someone running around taking care of his every whim certainly had a pleasing ring to it, it just wasn’t worth the extra charge. With Ay safely tucked away on the bed, Erik went ahead and dug into his meal, trying to act perfectly restrained and calm and s**t but having a hard time schooling himself. Seemed like no matter what he tried, seemed like the spoon had scarcely left his lips before it was back with another load. Ah well, maybe it could be explained away with the whole “was unconscious for most of the day yesterday” bit. Maybe. ”You’re right, spices are balanced.” He said by way of making himself pause for a second. You know, so he could look civilized and stuff like that. Kinda important when you were a guest of sorts and you were keeping an eye out for what this visit was going to cost you.

As the heat and, well, satiation of the food washed over each and every cell, the extra hardened edge of survival mode began to melt away, exposing baseline paranoid mode. He was always on alert, always a bit stressed, and always calculating, but he had long since learned to hide it and act like a normal person. Listening to Ay extend his offer of hospitality for as long as his little patient wanted/needed it, Erik was almost drawn in to believing it. ”Or rather, I think he might believe it.” He would still need to get out as soon as he could, cause there was no such thing as a free meal so the more he took the more he would have to pay back, but perhaps this guy would give him low interest and plenty of time to pay back the loan. Or at least would attempt to. In the end there would always come an obstacle that would make them change their minds and turn on him, but at least such a freaking rainbow gumdrop as Ay might let some things pile up before the inevitable betrayal. ”You don’t need to worry so much about it, I’ve been knocked around before, even lost an eye as you can see. I’m resilient, I’ll be back up in no time.” Let Ay think what he liked about the eye, it would probably be way more innocent than the truth either way. And as for the whole “knocked around before,” well, that could inspire all sorts of theories, but he wasn’t about to confirm or deny anything. "I hope you aren’t missing out on anything important on my account. I really wouldn’t want to be such a burden or anything. But I’m down if you want to use me as an excuse to avoid stuff. Couldn’t anyone fault you for deciding to stay home and care for an ill friend instead of going out to meet some annoyance or whatever.” Sorry annoying chick that I hate, I actually have a legit excuse to avoid your a**. Such were the blessings of obligations.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Whatev Observing Other Corvids: Well that only took a century...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:10 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

The moonelf saw no problem with the term. Of course he didn't call everyone friend. More so it was something he had always been taught to be a little careful with considering that he was originally supposed to take over his father's crown. Too many friendships were a weakness rather than a strength he had been told. But Ayluin wasn't that hard to befriend compared to some. However the young man felt at ease and familiar with Erik enough to call him this. Of course he was oblivious to how they thought and right now they just seemed to enjoy their food. "Alright, enjoy your meal. I hope you like it." he replied to the water later and smiled. Of course the elf wouldn't watch them all the time. After all no one liked it if you stared too much while they ate, but he kept his glances perfectly respectable for conversations and would always look at Erik when they spoke and when he answered. Right now Ayluin could sit here for a moment, though he would definitely work on the bed later on, so Erik could lay back down in a fresh bedding while they were out and about. No extra thoughts behind it other than that he wished for his guest to be comfortable, especially while they were healing up from their injuries.

It was a new thing to Ayluin to have a guest at the home for this long too, but he didn't mind. Nor was he pressed for finances or anything. When they agreed the spices were balanced, the moonelf nodded, some of his long silver hair moving over his shoulder as he did. It was good to hear that he wasn't wrong about the food. "I'm glad to hear that. But if you have a personal preference about food don't hesitate to let me know. I actually like cooking in different ways. I'll be happy to cook something you really want to eat. though I may need a recipe for some." Ayluin replied and offered for cooking him some favorites. So far he liked all the food he ate in this new place he called home. It was no problem to cook something Erik really wanted. He would just make enough for two, or three if it was something Krotak liked too, and join in. The recipe he could look up if Erik didn't know it, but it would be great to have their personal pick of food. Not that it mattered right now as they already had a meal but for later. This of course tied in with his offer for them to stay as long as needed. They would need to eat while here too and what better way than to eat things you like? It was only a small effort on his part.

When the conversation went back to what happened in the alley, Ayluin still felt troubled by it. How he had found Erik which rudely opened his eyes to the fact it wasn't always a good world out there. Or did this only account for this city on this side of the region? The moonelf wasn't sure what to think about that. But if he thought back to Drizz and how they were roughened up as well, it would seem he still had a lot to learn about this place. Though it sounded like Erik was quite used to this kind of occurrences. A troubling thought if any were. Ayluin smiled a bit after they said not to worry, though the moonelf knew he would worry anyway. "You sound used to it. I had never seen anything like it in my life. So much blood..." he replied, perhaps some shock still shining through it as he rubbed his head a bit at remembering the scene. It had been horrible come to think of it, but at the time he hadn't seen it as clear as his memories now because he had been too occupied with Erik and wanting him to live. His thoughts were interrupted and he looked at Erik again when they spoke once more and shook his head a bit, putting a strand of his long hair behind his ear when it got in his face. "Don't you worry about that. The work I do is completely on my own schedule and I have a lot of room in finances too. You being here is not a burden at all." he said to ensure Erik. A light chuckle escaped him when he heard them about using them for an excuse. "There is no one so far I would need an excuse for, but thank you." he replied with a light laugh to his voice. Ayluin would just be honest about it if he didn't like people anyway, though he would try and make it less painful a comment. With Erik he noticed he actually quite enjoyed their longer company. The moonelf needed no extra incentive to stay at home for them. "What about you? Anyone you want me to warn that you may be gone for a while as you recover? Or should?" he asked the other. They did work at Bookworms but Ayluin didn't know who to talk to for Erik about his situation for healing up.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:39 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

The sun was shining inside the room of the moonelf as he was still sleeping. The light was touching his face, but it didn't wake him up yet being slightly under. He was rather tired. But at least Erik was doing well which lightened one worry. In the short time they had been 'hanging out' he had become rather accustomed to their presence and Ayluin was quite fond of the time they could spend together. Between Erik and Mr. Kro was often incredibly funny as well. He had slept less well while he wasn't, entirely despite what he was told, certain about his friend's survival chance. So to have seen them out and about the day before had been a huge relief to the caring prince. It took about another hour before the young man was finally stirring once the sunlight got into his face entirely. The elf turned around just a little bit and opened his eyes only to close them rather quickly again when the sun got in his eyes.

A half asleep glance at the window showed why it was in his face. The moonelf didn't close the curtains well enough the night before. His gaze wandered to the ceiling above him with the moonlit mural for a moment. A slight yawn escaped Ayluin as he got up and got out of the bed. Before he walked though he stretched and then made his way to the bathroom. To start his day, the elf took a shower and dried himself. He then brushed his teeth, put on some jeans, he really wanted to get used to them, and a tight black shirt. Ayluin wasn't sure what time it was but he knew it was rather early, so he did as quiet as possible as to not wake Erik and Kro. It wouldn't be good if their rest would be rudely disturbed while he could avoid it. At least that was Ayluin's idea about it.

After he finished, the young man walked towards the kitchen and turned on the hot water for tea. He didn't make breakfast yet, Ayluin wanted to brush his hair first. Once the tea was done that was exactly what he was doing. The moonelf sat on the couch in the living room as he carefully brushed his long hair. For a moment his thoughts strayed to the friends he had made here so far. It had been a while since he heard from Driz, but Ayluin hoped all was well and that they would meet again soon. Ceres too. It didn't take long before his mind wandered to Erik again though. If they wouldn't be up once he finished his brushing, which often takes a while, he could always have a look. Since they needed to eat, and now definitely.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

User Image

========================

Sunlight was already streaming in through the windows by the time he awoke, but a quick glance at a nearby clock told him that at least this time he hadn’t slept most of the day away. Though he knew he should be getting up so he had more time to force a partial recovery, the bed was just too damn comfortable and welcoming. ”Man, I could get used to living like this,” he said sleepily. From the headboard there came a reply, ”you know we could live like this. The glowworm really does seem like a nice person, I bet if we told him our situation, he would put us up till we could strike out on our own.” Erik sighed, ”Kro, you know it doesn’t work that way. Even the nicest ones will let you down. We’d be sitting pretty here, then next thing you know he’d need the room for something and we’d be out on the curb again. Nope, the only way we’re ever going to get a real place to stay, where we aren’t constantly at risk of losing it is if we get our own apartment or room or something, and have it all settled in a written, legally-binding contract.”
”Well that might be your experience-“
”Krotak, enough. I don’t know what dream world you think this is, but people aren’t like that. They’re not ravens, always looking out for the flock, they’re rats the lot of them. Give them one bit of a trouble and they’ll throw you out the door. If they find no use for you, then, well, you get taken out with the trash. I don’t know what angle Ayluin is working, but there has to be something, otherwise he wouldn’t be so good to us. Hell, at this point we already owe him more than I’m comfortable giving. We don’t need to make the situation any worse.”
Krotak huffed, ”We’ll just see about that, ya damn gloom cloud.” And with that he took off from the headboard, grabbed the doorhandles in his beak, and pulled open the door, then shut it behind him as he left. He checked Ay’s room first to see if he could find the glowworm there, but the door was open and he was nowhere to be found. Gliding down the stairs, he caught sight of shimmering glowworm fur out of the corner of his eye. He easily banked his descent, turning a full 135 degrees before coasting into the living room. With a bit of fluttering, he landed upon the glowworm’s knee as he was preening his fur. ”Morning,” he said out of politeness, but really there were other things he wanted to talk about. Back upstairs, Erik had finally forced himself out of bed and was going through morning routine stuff. At some point he would like to take a shower, but he wasn’t exactly sure if his bullet wounds were entirely ready for that, so instead he just cleaned up what he could with a washrag. It wasn’t perfect, but it was better than nothing. Today he was going to push himself even harder than he did yesterday.

========================
Gang: Krotak and Ay Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: ~ Observing Other Corvids: __
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:06 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

The moonelf was unaware as to what played in the guestroom. He didn't know better or Erik was still asleep and he wouldn't wake them just yet. He would stop at times with the brushing but only to drink some of his tea. For Ayluin it was a calm day like many others tended to be. The attack on Erik had been the only time where he experienced a different feeling than calm since he left his home. Of course at home, especially the last years had felt like a suffocating trap. The young man was just about to drink from his tea again when Kro came flying in and landed on his knee. The moonelf was surprised a bit which showed on his face briefly before he smiled and scritched the raven under the chin if they allowed him. "Good morning Mister Krotak, you surprised me. Have you slept well? Want something to eat or drink?" he asked the bird. Ayluin wouldn't mind to interrupt his brushing for a moment to feed them and get them some water.

It would seem the raven had found his way around the house well these days. The moonelf was glad they seemed to like it here. Of course Erik was injured in the room upstairs, but even before the attack the elf had noticed. That was not to say that Ayluin didn't worry for his friend. He did and wanted them to feel better as soon as possible. But only because he didn't want them to be in pain. However Ayluin felt like there was something Kro wanted to talk about. He couldn't exactly say why but to him the raven almost seemed...expectant. Like they had something on their mind. Of course he could just be imagining things. He didn't wake that much earlier after all. "Is something the matter Mister Krotak?" Ayluin asked curiously as he ceased his brushing completely so the raven had his fully attention. If Erik needed him he would be up to their room in a flash. But the young man did not assume and would wait to hear Kro's reply.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

Beginner Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:08 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

User Image

========================

Krotak tried his best to hide his smirk after spooking the poor glowworm, but anyone who could read him probably noticed it. It was always fun to be the big alpha critter in a setting. Really, he wouldn’t want to come off as rude, especially not when he was planning to ask a favor of sorts from the biped. ”No thanks. The half-idiot is already up, but he was going to preen first before announcing himself or asking for anything. So we’ll probably be busy soon enough.” No sense in getting up and tending to one when the other needed more care and would probably be calling soon-ish. ”Oh, good job not saying anything about his eye yesterday. He hates it himself, but he really hates when other people see it. Granted, he also hates when people make a big deal about turning away and not looking, so just sort of ignoring it was the best way to go. He only takes the patch off to sleep or bathe, rest of the time it’s faithfully in place.” There, Erik would be pleased with him: he had sort of helped guide Ay in how to interact, but he hadn’t really given away any secrets, that was the safe way to do things supposedly. After a rock’s lifetime, Ay finally caught the hint Kro had been sending out, though the stupid biped managed to interpret it wrong. Oh well, what more could he expect from a non-corvid who actually liked winged rats. ”Nothing’s wrong, I just wanted to ask you a hypothetical question. You know, cause I think I have figured out how your mind works, but you bipeds are an eccentric lot, so perhaps my impeccable logic would not apply.” Somehow, that did not come across as an insult to Krotak, who thought all bipeds must know they were weird little specimens. ”For this hypothetical situation, let’s say there was a person in town that you got along with, we’ll call him Sam. Anyways, if you found out, through reliable sources of course, that Sam was living in a closet in a commercial building, and was scraping by on tiny portions of sub-standard food, what would you do? Would you let him stay here, and if so what sort of rent would you ask? Would you give him some money and send him on his way? Or perhaps you would just ignore it? No judgement here, just making sure I’m right.” Oh there was no judgement to be sure, but there was more than just intellectual curiosity going on here. If Ay made a half decent deal in this hypothetical situation, then Erik would finally have a livable option (that Krotak would make him take.)

========================
Gang: Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Observing Other Corvids: Wow, my real character didn’t even show up this time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:29 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Thoughts: 'Odd question out of the blue, but interesting.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Ayluin smiled softly when Krotak said Erik was already up too. That was good news. As long as they wouldn't push themselves. "I'm glad to hear he can move about more. But I hope he doesn't overdo it." he worded his thoughts and worries to Mr. Krotak. After all it didn't bother Ayluin that they had the guestroom. He was glad to help his friends. When the raven started about the eye patch, the moonelf nodded a bit. "I had a feeling it would be and he isn't the first to dislike it when he gets stared at. So I just took the most logic option." he said calmly.

The young man had noticed he never saw Erik without the patch. And of course it had been a bit of a shock at first, but it didn't bother Ayluin. Erik was Erik, no matter what. If anything he was just curious as to how that happened, but he wasn't rude enough to ask. Ayluin had put the brush away for now as he watched Krotak on his knee when they replied to his question and then posed their own. It was intriguing to say the least. Instead of being insulted however a soft chuckle escaped the moonelf. He really thought Mr. Krotak was adorable with his unusual view on two legged. While he listened he didn't speak though and he lowered his hands resting them on his lap while giving Krotak plenty of room.

The question was kind of sad though. At least to the elf. No one should live like that, it was horrible. Ayluin blinked a bit as they asked it, but he didn't need to think long on what his answer was. There only was one answer to the moonelf. "I would take them in of course. That is no way to live for anyone and no one should. If I have a free room the least I can do is offer it. At least when Erik isn't here because I would never deny him a room either." he replied to the raven. "As for the rent I wouldn't ask anything. Now if they would offer to pay some I would let them of course, because some find it more a burden if they can't repay anything for the roof and food." he added. It would never come to Ay's mind to deny someone in need help if he was able to give it.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Beginner Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:03 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

User Image

========================

Krotak would bite his tongue (figuratively) for now, but he knew Ay definitely had a reason to worry as Erik was 100% guaranteed pushing himself too hard, just so he could seem recovered and wouldn’t have to keep bumming off of his host. That would need to be addressed at some point, but Kro was of the mind that it could wait a little bit longer on the off chance that Erik actually did a smart thing to fix the housing problem. Perhaps he needed to give the glowworm a little more credit, as upon explaining the idiosyncrasies of bipeds, the sparkle boy seemed to agree with him entirely. Obviously glowworms were intelligent enough to know when they were in the presence of an intellectual better and that it would behoove them to go along with what was said. A wise teacher could certainly change a doorknob into a genius. As for the answer to his own question, but by the time Ay was nearly done speaking, there was a cheerful glint in the corvid’s eyes. ”Excellent, that is exactly what I thought you would say.” No need to go into why he had guessed that would be the answer, this pupil might actually catch on to things, and there was no reason to let the man onto just how ridiculously child-like he was in terms of innocence and attitude towards others. ”Oh, right, students need positive reinforcement.” He walked a little further up Ay’s leg to where the glowworm’s hands were resting, then leaned down a little and stretched out, allowing better access to his chin. ”Your answer was satisfactory, so you may scritch me if you wish.” He said, completely ignoring the fact it was just as much if not more of a reward for the bird.

The reward had not lasted too terribly long when Krotak could have sworn he heard a thump coming from the hall. Krotak sighed, ”it’s probably the half-idiot doing something he shouldn’t be doing. I’ll go survey the damage,” he said despondently as he took wing and headed off towards the hallway. He was about to fly on up the stairs when he noticed an obstacle partway up that should definitely not have been there. He slowed down and circled to land gently on Erik’s shoulder. At the moment, Erik was slumped back against the wall, though even as Kro neared, he was sliding down the wall to eventually come to a rest upon a step. ”There are no words for how disappointed I am in you. You know that, right?” Erik went to roll his eyes, but that only added to his current dizziness. ”I’m fine, Kro. I just got a little lightheaded, so I figured I would sit for a moment. No big deal.” And if anyone else pressed the issue, he was just going to march on down to the bottom. Screw anyone who thought him incapable.

========================
Gang: Krotak Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Stubborn af Observing Other Corvids: __

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:32 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:57 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Thoughts: 'What a cute little animals' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Ayluin had been wondering why Kro asked the question he did yesterday. At the time he didn't really think about it, but it had been an unusual question to ask all of a sudden. The moonelf was in the kitchen making some breakfast for himself as he thought about the happenings of yesterday. On the kitchen counter there was an assortment of sweet fruit that were tropical themed like melons, cantaloupe and mango as well as a pineapple and even a batch of coconut flakes which he had made himself just the day before. For breakfast Ayluin was creating a meal that he was accustomed to from home, with a slight twist to have it line up with his new home. A mixture of Soleil and Saela. Ayluin had 3 bowl set out, in case Erik and Kro wanted a try too, which were filled with a layer of yogurt that had a vanilla addition to it and through it was Granola. He was in the process of cutting the fruit in small parts which caused him to shift his thoughts to the here and now. He didn't want to cut in his fingers after all.

The fruit pieces were added to the bowls that were set. Once all the fruit was in, Ayluin made sure it was mixed well so it became one whole and then covered them up with some foil before putting them in the fridge and starting to clean up his kitchen. He had already gotten ready for the morning with an early start so he could be ready as soon as possible. He'd rather not have a repeat of yesterday. Erik didn't look too well as he had gotten off the stairs. Though the moonelf applauded their zeal to recover, it really wouldn't help the other if they pushed it. It had sure added to Ayluin's worry about Erik and now he had made sure to be ready and awake by the time the other two would. He could help Erik to get down the stairs if need be. Perhaps in hindsight a setup on the ground floor would have been better for their recovering patient.

Once Ayluin finished his cleaning work of the kitchen, the elf walked to the living area and sat down on the couch, suppressing a small yawn. It had been rather early when he woke, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Ayluin glanced at the piano in the corner but thinking it might be too loud for now as the others might still be asleep, he instead reached to the table, pressed a button that was under it which opened the wall up and revealed his television. He then reached once more to pick up the remote of the television and leaned back into the cushions of the comfortable couch. Ayluin turned on the television on low volume, zapped a bit until he settled on a nature documentary about Lemurs and decided to enjoy that until the others would wake up. It was a channel made for nature documentaries so he was sure he would entertain himself until then.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

Beginner Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff