Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:14 pm
"So Mutt, does Yugi follow you with a plastic bag to clean up you're... ahem... duelist skills?"
"Whatever drugs you're on are deffective."
"Has someone switched your medication with tic tacs?"
"Are you like this all the time or did someone shake the doggie treat box?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:55 pm
"You do realize that out of the millions of times you've challenged me, you've never won once. I hope you're not so stupid that you can't see that the odds are clearly stacked against you."

random question: "If you could put anyone in jail for a week, who would it be?"
Seto: "The puppy because being that idiotic is a crime. Then after the week is over, I'd buy the pound and put him there to make him feel more at home."  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:41 pm
I need too think or something...hmmm...
I hang around with too many black folks that all I can thing of is stuff too shout out and begin with "Yo' momma!" -_-;; Was that racist? I don't think so...

BUT I CAN'T THINK OF SOMETHING SETO WOULD SAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:42 pm
Kaiba Lily
I hang around with too many black folks that all I can thing of is stuff too shout out and begin with "Yo' momma!" -_-;; Was that racist? I don't think so...

xd "Hey Mutt, I'm calling the dog-catcher."

Seto: "How many idiots does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
Me: "How many?"
Seto: "One. That Mutt. If electricity ran on stupidy, he'd produce enough energy to light everyone's lightbulbs."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:29 am
Kaiba Lily

*GASP* I HATH RETURNED!!!

Hint: Never use any "yo momma" jokes in the south. sweatdrop

"I have no idea how an insolent peice of trash as yourself made it through as much school as you have, but I do know not enough to know you could never beat me."

"Save it. No one cares, and I don't want to hear it."

"Are you a cursed angel or just a devil without horns?"

"That makes me feel so heartless. Go whine to someone who cares."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:44 am
"Congratulations.
You are single largest cause for suicide worldwide.

Ripley would be so proud."

[Elske]-[XXIX]

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:35 pm
"I smell something burning... oh wait... that's my computer... ahh!!!" eek

"Three fastest means of communication, besides email: Telegraph, Telephone, Tell-A-Girl... evil rumor spreading fangirls... and no... that wasn't me at the beauty parlor... just because my nails are manicured... doesn't mean that I go to a beauty parlor!!!" gonk scream stressed gonk scream stressed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:25 pm
"Hm, I was going to insult you... and maybe you're not smart. Maybe you do take advice from the fortune cookies that you must be so fond of. Maybe my janitors really do make more than you ever will. Maybe you really couldn't get a degree at even Devry if you did unspeakable things with the professors. Maybe I did see a flea collar that would really bring out the color in your eyes, but maybe... maybe you have a really... nice *bites lower lip* perso- *breaks out in laughter*"

I was trying to do one I could picture... too bad it ended up being more something I would say, but seriously? Do you think Seto could have finished that sentence with a straight face? ...sorry for wasting space and time with this post, but I had fun writing this one! xd  

pixiestixryu

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:39 am
pixiestixryu
"Hm, I was going to insult you... and maybe you're not smart. Maybe you do take advice from the fortune cookies that you must be so fond of. Maybe my janitors really do make more than you ever will. Maybe you really couldn't get a degree at even Devry if you did unspeakable things with the professors. Maybe I did see a flea collar that would really bring out the color in your eyes, but maybe... maybe you have a really... nice *bites lower lip* perso- *breaks out in laughter*"

I was trying to do one I could picture... too bad it ended up being more something I would say, but seriously? Do you think Seto could have finished that sentence with a straight face? ...sorry for wasting space and time with this post, but I had fun writing this one! xd

Pre- Death-T and if he wanted something, yes. Post Death-T, no.

"So let me get this straight; you're wearing a flea collar because I suggested it?"
"Mutt, next time you try to insult people, think first, speak second."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:55 am
Fyerluna
pixiestixryu

Pre- Death-T and if he wanted something, yes. Post Death-T, no.

"So let me get this straight; you're wearing a flea collar because I suggested it?"
"Mutt, next time you try to insult people, think first, speak second."

Aggreed. Pre-Death-T. *nods*

"Get off my property or you get a free ride in a police car."

"Haven't I seen you on a milk carton somewhere?"

"I don't believe you'd be allowed in certain parks. They say "don't feed the bears", and you're just a meal waiting to be eaten."

"Bare with me in this duel; it'll be over before you know it!"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Xesca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:19 pm
"Easter...when Jesus Christ rose from the grave and said "It's payback time, bi0tch!"

Oop. Mokuba's taking all his eggs for that.

Heh heh...no offense to anyone religious...that was my sister's joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:24 pm
Xesca
"Easter...when Jesus Christ rose from the grave and said "It's payback time, bi0tch!"

Oop. Mokuba's taking all his eggs for that.

Heh heh...no offense to anyone religious...that was my sister's joke.
xd I love it!

Gramma Rassie
Kaiba Lily
Gramma Rassie
Kaiba Lily
Gramma Rassie
Freebase Cocaine
Kaiba Lily
Freebase Cocaine
Kaiba Lily
Oh where, Oh where has my little egg gone?
Oh where, oh where, can it be...

I really want oo collect it,
vefore I get so mad I want too kill it.

COME HERE!

Amen..

PREACH! Preach too the lord!!! gonk xd

And the lord did say "LET THERE BE EGGS!!" And then there were eggs! ALL over the damn forum!

And not a single ******** one of them would let Gramma click on them. crying

And the lord said "Let there be hell for the bunny eggs!" and there was a hell... for the bunny eggs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And within this Hell, Gramma Rassie shall step on each and every ******** EGG! scream

whee

xd
Now is that preaching too the lord?

The Lord: No.

surprised See! I knew it! The lord is with us!

The Lord: The lord is at KFC.

Whatchatshit! I never new The Lord had a taste for fatty foods.

The Lord: I'm as big as Earth! How the heck do you think I got like that?

xd

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:31 pm
xd totally, random, but still hilarious. and this got stickied!? sweet!

"I don't have time for some pointless holiday. But keep Wheeler away from the rabbit, Mokuba would hate for him to get eaten by that lowly dog."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:36 pm
eek Stickied... wow...

Credit given to Chaos2651 of http://s2.invisionfree.com/Yugioh_Club/index.php?showforum=290 for the following:

"Have you noticed that whenever you duel me, you lose?"

[/]

"Another moment with you could bring about the next apocolipse."

"Between us there are two clear examples of basic beings: I am the survivor, and you are the weakling."

"Have at it, you can't lose any more than what you started with, which means you've nothing to lose."

"You are a well-oiled machine of stupidity."

"Thanks for becoming another statistic, and for giving me another victory for my count."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Xesca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:48 pm
"Ph34r my clawz!! They pwn you!"

That's Seto with the paper claws my brother showed me how to make. They look blue-eyes-white-dragonish. Muahaha. Hehehhehe *starts giggling uncontrollably*

Oh, come on. It's IC if you think about it. Kaiba family fluff. So there. Not everything he says is an insult!!

[/rant]

"I'm going to sue them for making me such a loser."

I'm talking about YGO: The power of chaos: Kaiba the revenge. In which I won 7500 to nil. crying Then I let him win, 200 to nil. Heheheh. I stole his BEWD. MUAHAHAHA!!

Too much sugar.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces