giving in
in the end
breaking the habit
faint
and more i can't think of
im downloading the song
[what i've done]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 am
Linkin Park was the band that got me to love rock musik. I owe it to them. So many songs that I love. I can't even mention all of them but faint is my all tyme favorite because thats the first rawk vid that I eva saw n loved. Love you lp 3nodding biggrin . Kan't wait to c dem dis yr on Projekt Revolution. Woot Woot! heart heart  

HeavilyBr0kenXD

Bryooo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:42 pm
yesh i love them :3 i miss their rap/rock stuff, though. :[[ i mean their new album is good, but if one were to have never listened to linkin park before and heard their new album first, they'd like it a lot, but if you've liked them for a long time like i have, you wouldnt like it as much. =/ but "what i've done" is a kick a** song. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:34 am
tomokeia
yesh i love them :3 i miss their rap/rock stuff, though. :[[ i mean their new album is good, but if one were to have never listened to linkin park before and heard their new album first, they'd like it a lot, but if you've liked them for a long time like i have, you wouldnt like it as much. =/ but "what i've done" is a kick a** song. x3
Exactly. I've known about Lp since they were Zero. Good tymes. I think that this cd was more mellow than eva. All the songs except What I've Done, Bleed It Out, Given up, and No More Sorrow remind me of My December. Its totally different. Still love them though but i wanted more like Faint and In The End really.  

HeavilyBr0kenXD

Water

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:31 am
The way I see this album is as a transition. Like they said, they didn't want to make a trilogy. They made songs that they like. I have much respect for them doing what they want and not what they think people expect from them. Every song on the album is a good song, whether you like it or not. I think it's great that they've evolved or whatever you want to call it. I can't really compare MtM to hybrid theory or Meteora.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 pm
Water
The way I see this album is as a transition. Like they said, they didn't want to make a trilogy. They made songs that they like. I have much respect for them doing what they want and not what they think people expect from them. Every song on the album is a good song, whether you like it or not. I think it's great that they've evolved or whatever you want to call it. I can't really compare MtM to hybrid theory or Meteora.
Yeah,That's how I'd sum it up.They said they looked at everything else they've done (Linkin Park of course) and they wanted to make their new album different.It gives you a different view of the world if you listen to the lyrics,but hey,that's my opinion.  

Shino Nazuka

OMFG INSANITY

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:00 pm
Linkin Park is probably one of my favorite bands. I hate how people are always "OMG Linkin Park emo."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:32 am
Linkin Park, I have followed them ever since I heard "In The End."
I find almost all of their songs fantastic. This past summer I went to Projekt Revolution and Linkin Park put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. mrgreen  

RachelPandoRa

nosneb2000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:30 pm
no offense to #1 Linkin Park fans but I think Minutes to Midnight is as good as past albums. cool cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 pm
PunkRocks13
I find almost all of their songs fantastic. This past summer I went to Projekt Revolution and Linkin Park put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. mrgreen

Seriously!

I saw them on the second PR date, they were so amazing.
we were right next to the moshpit, it was amazing. they played like 4 encores.  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:34 pm
Switchblade Saint
PunkRocks13

Seriously!

I saw them on the second PR date, they were so amazing.
we were right next to the moshpit, it was amazing. they played like 4 encores.

Oh marvelous!
I went to the Detroit, MI one, I had pavilion tickets.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 am
No More Sorrow, Points of A-somthing, Faint, Numb, Crawling are my faves!
I can't believe that they're thirty!! O_O

decoraPerish

BahdahBingBang

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:03 pm
i luv them! I like the cd morning veiw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:12 pm
LP Is probably one the my favorite bands in the world!
My favorite songs are New Divide, BleedIt Out, VAlentine's Day, One Step Closer, & In The End  

x_iem0dino

*The Music*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces