Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Militant Vigilance

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:21 pm
hmm...Hi.
You can call me Cipher. (Real name's Macs though.)
I'm 15, Male, been on Gaia since October 24, 2004 (I think) on my first account. (This my third.)

And....

Errr...I want your gold.
surprised

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:31 am
Welllll, then.

Suppose I'll get to it.

My real name is...something I hate and therefore would rather not disclose. Most people call me "Doom" for obvious reasons, although some have taken to affectionately calling me "Doomy." > _>; Call me whatever you want. Really. Call me p***s if you feel like it.

Moving on. I live in the Middle of Nowhere, AKA Topeka, Kansas. I hate it here, but I'm far too lazy to move, and will probably live in the immediate area for a looooong time. I turned 16 this May, on the 14th. I don't have a driver's license yet, and I don't want one. But my mother is making me get one anyway.
Bollocks.
I like a very wide range of music, but mostly various kinds of Metal. I refuse to tolerate Country or Screamo, though.
I love to read. I've just recently finshed REAL Ultimate Power, and I'm currently reading the Divine Comedy.

I've rambled on for awhile, so I'll stop. Anything else you want to know, you'll have to ask.

Oh, and I'm a girl.
rofl

The Doom Merchant

Lady Smexalot

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:11 pm
My goal in the Market Place is to become an exchange whore. I'm a long ways from there tho'.

And about me, my real name is Jennifer, I'm a girl with a guy avi. That's all you need to know. <_<  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:38 pm
Okay, My real name is Tory, I'm from NY.
(If I get comfy enough here I'll disclose my age, though it is posted in my profile if you're adventurous...)

I love to RP, make friends, and randomly donate to stuff when I have the time and cash.
I love to read, and I named my cat Dante after the narrator/poet from the Divine Comedy.
biggrin

My marketplace goal....ummm....I like to make new avatars from time to time with stuff I already have, but with one or two new items.
Currently seeking a Pilot's Goggles to call my own.

lce Creamm

iced_sunflower

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:30 pm
hello, i'm Jenn, i live in Fl.

i like to play tennis and play ddr. i don't play any instruments, but i would love to learn how to play the piano or guitar, whitcher comes 1st.

other than that, i'm a nice person and a few things make me mad, but if you hit a serious nerve, i'll go RAMBO on you!

sometimes i can onate up to 2k in one day if i'm in a really good mood, but i not sop kind to beggers, i would have to get to know the stranger 1st. and if i like him, i'll volunteerly donate to him heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:49 am
'Sup everyone. I'm rose-kore .aka. Chrissy. I just turned 20!
I'm from the far-off land of Australia (you know, with all those kangakoalas and the Crocodile Hunter). I was invited to this guild be a strange blank avatar whom I trusted completely.
razz
At the moment I'm well on my way to acquiring a Jacked-Up Cape which is why I spend so much time selling Towns garbage and flowers in the Marketplace. I'm satisfied with what I've done with my avi which I mainly use as a drawing reference.
heart heart heart

rose-kore

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

theantichristnameddeath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:40 pm
Ok...

Name: Ryan (call me Anti or Antichrist though)
Location: Arizona (currently, but I'm moving to Texas in a week)
Religion: Satanism
Goals in Life: None.. I just want to die...
Goals on Gaia: I don't really know right now...
Facts about me: I'm satanic, I hate most things, I get annoyed really easy, I'm gothic, and I have a really bad temper... but, I love to make friends that are cool...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:22 am
Thanks for joining... and posting here!  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Barkov Malvyik

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:31 am
Hello.
I am Mkhail.
I am 13.
I enjoy shoping in the marketplace and making use of it during special events. ninja
I enjoy readin and writing.Drawing too.
Gaia is my addiction.
Why?Because N00Bs rule here and there are alot of B*tchs that only care about themselves and their way.
I hate both.See?
I am questing for every item and I don't see me getting them all before I'm 48.
I have three of my Real Life friends on Gaia.
And I will not tell you where I live.
I fear stalkers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rawr.... <3

[.About Me.]
Name: Love, Lily, Lilz

DOB:Feb. 18th 1990

Sign: Aquarious

Marital Status: Now wouldnt YOU like to know... Stalker... ninja

Sexuality: Bisexual and Proud

Religion: Agnostic

Ethnicity: Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, German

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 189lbs

Hobbies: Singing, drawing avi art, Marketplace Whoreing, Exchange Whoring, Being a Smart a**, (fulltime), RolePlaying.

Bad Habbits: Biting my fingernails, Bitting the corner of my lip, Talking too much,Talking too fast, and making weird noises.

Good Habbits: Donating. <333

Things I Like: Animals, plushies, Gaia, Magi, Asian food, clothes, watching T.V., listening to music, dancing, singing, talking, chewing, writing stories and poems, and playing my piano, talking to Matty on the phone, trying to sneak online during school hours xD

Things I Dislike: Extremely loud noises, being bothered, annoying people, people who think they're better than anyone, people who complain too much, animals that are mean, spiders, people asking to cyber. my ******** slow a** computer MY FATHER/STEP FATHER

Unrewarding Love

9,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rag doll Nien

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:56 am
Name's Janina (aka Nien), been on Gaia since euhm, 3 days? cool
Live in Belgium (Europe that is), 18 f
Am on the marketplace quite often to sell tickets I win from black jack xd And sometimes when I find something cheap to sell it for more money (Am a student economics wink and I need money so I can get more clothes, what Im wearing atm is all I have so far razz ) That's bout it I guess mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:56 pm
I'm Jennifer.
I'm 16.
I live in Georgia.
I use the market place to make money.
I love to read, watch movies, and stuff like that.

Ginger Snapple

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:00 pm
My real name is Jamie, but I prefer Kaia.
I'm female.
I'm 14.
I use the Market Place as another source of gold. It's also a good way to check how much gold you have to gather for items.
I live in Rhode Island.
I like Anime. I write stories.

Umm, yeah. Anythin else, just ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:50 am
hello every body
my name is Adam and i am from Massachussetts. my evil friends got me in to gaia and now its all i do. i am always fishing, even when i sleep i fish cuz my wife goes on my name and fishes for me. she is also on gaia. we have a 5 month old daughter named Heaven Lee! oh, I am 25 and my wife is 20.
ummm... i am questing a Angelic Halo! i know it sounds crazy and it is. but thats my gaian dream. after that i would seriously like to open a charity, you know give back to those who gave to you .. and all that kinda stuff. well i guess there is nothing left to tell. i do enjoy random PMs and such, so feel free to say hi!

010111100101111101011110x

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:46 pm
I'm nayda, I'm from Puerto Rico, and yeah, I guess I enjoy the Marketplace. I'm selling some stuff, 'cause I don't really want them for myself.... duh.... Anyway, lol. Um..... yeah, if you wanna know more about me, check my profile. Everything you need to know about me is there 3nodding  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff