Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:04 am
"Told you it wasn't as bad as it looks. wink And you're always welcome. It's what I'm paid for after all." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:19 pm
"Yeah, you were absolutely right," Mystic smiled. "Thanks again for everything Miss Basore, now I must return to my studying!" she called as she made her way out of the hospital.  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

rapunzel18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:54 pm
The doors bang open and Rapunzel runs in, her usually neat hair frazzled and her face green.

"Miss Basore! I am so sorry! I was at Potions with Snape and I made a terrible mistake and now look at me! My beauty! It's ruined! What will all the other girls think! I am hideous! No boy will want to ask me to the Yule Ball now!"

Rapunzel goes into hysterics, collapsing onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:55 pm
Suddenly she freezes in place. Her brother George walks in. Ugly by nature, he looks considerably better than Rapunzel in her current state.

"Sorry about that Mrs. Basore. Is there anything you can do to help?"  

rapunzel18

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:44 pm
The doors open a tiny bit and a house elf slips into the room and waits in a corner so that she won't disturb anyone and stands with her arm hidden behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:38 pm
Miss Basore stumbles out of her office looking very disoriented.

"Gah! Fell asleep on the job! Bad me! Oh dear! gonk "

She looks about at the newcomers to her wing.

"Oh...oh dear... erm... yes. Well then, which of you needed tending to first?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:43 pm
stands completely still and backs up a little more (is shy at times and gets easily embarresed.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:29 pm
Miss Basore notices Cowgirl out of the corner of her eye, "Oh! I didn't see you there. Are you in need of some assistance?"

She notices the house elf hiding her arm, and gives an encouraging smile, "Come now, why don't you have a seat here and tell me what ails you?" She pats the cushiony little seat next to the wall.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:49 pm
walks slowly and quietly over to the chair then starts speaking in a high squeky voice ," I was cleaning up the Slytherin commen room last night and I fell over and broke something a student then came down and yelled and trid to put a curse on me but I blocked and it rebounded on the student so I had to punish myself."then nervously takes her arm from behind her and shows the nurse her arm full of scratches and bruises but worst of all her fingers were purple and bent backwards. ,"I also forgot to mention the student got ahold of me and put a very trickey spell that was ment for all of me but somehow only got my fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:32 pm
"Oh dear... that doesn't look good,"

Miss Basore bends over to have a closer look.

"And does your arm hurt? Anything numb or tingly?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:38 am
my fingers hurt the most but my arm also hurts from hitting it on the corner of a desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:38 am
(( Sorry if I take long to reply. I'm out of town for Christmas sweatdrop ))

Miss Basore smiles, "Splendid!! ...er... well, not that your pain is splendid, but better that you can feel it rather than not. Now lets see..."

She pulls out her wand and points it at the elf's fingers. Her eyes narrow from concentration, and suddenly there seems to be a slight white fog about the cursed fingers. The nurse nods her head abruptly and a snapping sound sends the fog away in the form of many bright white sparks, leaving the fingers bent back to their natural state...though still looking a bit bruised and red.

"Oof!" Miss Basore jumps back a little and brushes off some of the sparks that hit her. "I hate the showy spells. Well then, that should've helped. Try wiggling those fingers now."

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:33 pm
wiggles a little bit then makes fists gives a tingly felling but feels better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:59 pm
"Excellent!" Now for for the rest of your arm.

Miss Basore begins to clean the elfs wounds with purple liquid and bandaging up the arm.

"The rest should heal up on its own quick enough. Just leave these bandages on, and see me again in a couple days just to make sure everything's ship shape. Alright?" mrgreen

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:25 pm
"Lalalalala" heart

Miss Basore walks about the wing putting away any loose medicine jars or bottles back into their cupboards.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff