Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:05 pm
Laughing he remained perfectly still staring straight at her. "I don't run or hide because there is no point for it is there? If you were going to attack me it wouldn't have been a good turn out for either of us. If you walked past me I would have continued to sit here until the sun fell and the moon rose. But since you are talking to the one named Grave then he is talking back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:55 pm
"True.... Its 'Grave' then is it?" she paused wondering what to say,"I'm called Saskia by myself and most. Why are you awake at this hour?"
Saskia looked out of the room to see the sun rising steadily. She turned back to Grave nodded her head as farewell, then disapeared into the morning fog. escaping the sun so bitter to her skin.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:36 pm
Grave watched her leave with an eybrow raised. "Don't even want an answer to your question? Oh well..." Falling back his legs and arms sprawled out lazily as he shut his eyes slowly drifting off to sleep. His sleep an uneasy one as memories of his past flooded to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:39 pm
The next evening, amid the flurries of soft snow hazing the sky, a black stretch limo pulled up along the street beside the gate to the graveyard. It sat there for several long moments before a chauffeur emerged from the driver seat and came quikly around to open the back door. Claire Leonelli came from the door first, stretching slightly as if it had been a long car ride, and then came Antha in her quiet manner staring at the blanketed white stones from behind her designer black shades.
Claire followed her gaze for a moment before finally his eyes drifted off and his feet carried him forward to the gate. "It's so depressing, even in the snow," he said simply as his fingers curled around the bars of the closed gate. It wasn't said as a complaint or a compliment, simply an observation. Did he care? Unlikely.
"Ducky, the 'pensive' look isn't so good on you." Carelessly she removed her shades, dangling one side between her two fingers. "No offense though." She grinned at him, a wicked little thing that made the corners of her mouth curl deviously. He only closed his eyes for a brief moment as he reached for the handle to the gate and swung it open, making way for Antha to enter first.
"After you, Miss Mayfair."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:37 am
Running quickly and unseen Saskia crossed the rooftops of Osiris city. She was anxious to arrive at the graveyard.
"The graveyard is the closest that I've ever come to finding whatever it is that I'm supposed to be searching for. I believe that I must talk to Grave once again to figure out what it is. I'm close....very close..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:48 pm
Saskia jumped into the graveyard from above, fully aware of the wiches. It seemed peacefull enough. She walked to the area were Grave was the previous day. She looked and he wasn't there...
"I'll wait for him." She chose a wall and leaned on it. She placed one foot flat on the wall, crossed her arms and bowed her head."I hope he gets here soon." She said impatiantly.  

sexyviv14

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:44 am
Grave walked out of the masoleum he had taken residence in for the entire time he had been in this town. Looking around he saw the girl he had spoken to earlier. Walking over to her he bowed slightly. "Hello there madam I do hope you were not awaiting on me. If so I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting please forgive my rudeness."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:42 pm
Saskia was surprised on how much of a gentleman Grave was.
"No I wasn't here long. Why so polite?"  

sexyviv14

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:37 pm
As she made her way into the old graveyard, Antha let her eyes close and stood quite still, feeling the auras of the dead wrap around her and the disturbance of those hanging in the balance as it ripped through the air. "Claire, we're not alone in here," she said softly as he neared her, burrowing his hands into his coat pocket.
"How do you know?" he asked back in little more than a whisper. Still he couldn't get used to the way Antha just knew things like this. He found it absolutely disturbing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:22 pm
Saskia glanced back at the group waiting for a reply. They know
we are here she said to herself.  

sexyviv14

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:34 pm
Antha gave a slight laugh, though she tried to disguise it as a cough, and opened her eyes again to be turned int he direction she knew the vampires to be, though physically she couldn't see them. "Just trust me, ducky dear," she said softly to Claire as she gave his cheek a quick kiss. For some reason he just always seemed so adorable when he was being ignorant.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:24 pm
Grave stood straight once again with a bit of a smile on his face. Tilting his head to the side slightly he looked at her with his left eyebrow raised. "Is it so strange that a man acts formal around a lady? It is the way I talk at times, if you dislike it all you must do is merely say so and I shall desist immediatley." He felt the witch that had woken him up early near by... if she wanted to make a scene that was her decision he was fully prepared to act like it hadn't happened but mortals were strange and held grudges at times.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:30 am
Saskia noticed Grave tense up. "The witches... is there something between you and Antha Mayfair?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:47 pm
Grave snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Saskia speaking to him. "Hm? Oh well... I was sleeping yesterday and she was talking with another vampire. The conversation woke me up and I wasn't too happy... I need my sleep. But other then that nothing really... I didn't even know her first name." Scratching his head embaressed he looked around examining the graveyard.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:12 pm
Saskia noticed one witch crouch down and decided it would be best if the moved to a safer place to talk. "Lets go inside." Saskia seemed to glide past Grave. She was a very elegant, attractive woman. Her dress trailed behind her as she walked inside.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff