Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:06 pm
Malik had just started his dinner when a familiar figure walked through the door. Malik waved and called out to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:10 pm
Jounouchi set the hot chocolate on the already cleared coffee table. He was still impressed with Seto, but he really wanted to know about his past. He knew a little, and what he knew he didn't like. He sat so deep in thought that he didn't notice the chocolate spill until it had found it's way to the leg of his pants.
"Aaah! Ow ow ow!" Jounouchi jumped up, setting his chocolate on the coffee table with one hand and beating wildly at his pant leg with the other.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:36 am
Seto was quick to aid the other, running into the kitchen and getting a bag of peas and a few paper towels.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:03 am
Mokuba helped calm down Jounouchi as he waited for Seto to return. A sweatdrop formed from Jounoouchis act of jumping around." Are you alright Jou?" he asked still trying to settle him down.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:56 pm
"Er... yeah..." Jounouchi gladly took the paper towel Seto had brought for him. "What are the peas for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:21 am
"For the burn." Seto commented, setting the bag right in Jou's lap. "It's basic first aid knowledge."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:12 am
((Arashi Cloud you need to put darkblue in quotes.))
"Oh. I'm not used to dealing with burns. Cuts and bruises I got down pat though." Jounouchi smiled nervously. "So where does a kid your age pick up first aid stuff like that? Shouldn't you be... I dunno, more worried about falling off your bike or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:22 am
" Seto was always more serious then a normal kid. He knew first aid for when I fell off my bike." Mokuba explained.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:24 pm
Malik started to head back to the game shop with his 'friend'. After knocking on the door, they impatiently waited for someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:32 pm
Yugi got up from the sofa to answer the door, when the latch on the soulroom door came loose....

There was a brief flash of magical aura. The pharaoh looked about the living room to make sure nothing was damaged, checked the mirror to make sure Yugi hadn't accidentally died thier hair green, and then turned to look at the people in the room with him where he found... well, we know what he found.

"What in Ra's name is going on?! "  

pixiestixryu

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:36 am
"Nothing Yami!" Jounouchi hastily replied, jumping up to close the door and letting the frozen peas fall to the floor. "I just burned my leg is all. Nothing unusual at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:07 pm
Malik knocked harder on the door. He was beginning, as was his companion. it was then that they heard the pharaoh yell, "What in Ra's name is going on here?!?"  

oni_kura

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:20 pm
Yugi stopped dead in his tracks when he found himself back in his own soulroom. That had to be Malik at the door. Maybe if hes found a way to fix everything his soul will be spared! o_o Yugi knew how his yami got when people's souls(more specifically, people he knew) had been violated, and turning seto back into a child was a definite abuse of shadow magic.... of course by punishing Malik for turning seto into a kid would technically make him a hypocrit because thats pretty much the exact same thing he did by using mind crush way back when... "But saying that will only make him angrier! o_O"
Yugi's spirit appeared beside the pharaoh, and tried to explain things without making it look too bad. Better hearing it from him than from a petrified malik.. or well... Jounouchi (no offense)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:00 pm
"My Ra! Are they ever going to let us in?!?" Malik sat on the front porch and waited.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:54 am
Seto blinked at Yugi carefully, backing away from the boy as if the other were ill with an incurable disease. He was now frightened do to the outburst the other had made.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff