Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:35 pm
FelineLady
Hello, the name is Kitana and since it seems that it's the thing to do I will proclaim that I am pro-choice. That said...any questions 3nodding

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:42 pm
Ah. Hullo. I'm Daaa. Stuff about me: Pro-choice, dedicated Fushigi Yuugi otaku, dedicated Chichiri fangirl, j'adore FFX/FFX-2. That's the only stuff I can think of that matters about me. (Sugoi, ne? sweatdrop ) domokun  

ChichiriNoDaaa

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:31 pm
CnDaaa
Ah. Hullo. I'm Daaa. Stuff about me: Pro-choice, dedicated Fushigi Yuugi otaku, dedicated Chichiri fangirl, j'adore FFX/FFX-2. That's the only stuff I can think of that matters about me. (Sugoi, ne? sweatdrop ) domokun

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:32 pm
Well, hi to everyone! I'm Wikid, and as it seems that stating that you are "pro-choice" is quite trendy in this topic... I'm NOT going to say that!! LoL, I'm very, very hyper right now. Anyway, I will tell you I'm very strange, but if you're not stupid and completely ignorant (which I doubt most of you are,) I'm very easy to get along with! Wee!  

wikid

DyDyChan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:54 pm
I'm 17...
I like to play rugby and field hockey...

That's basicly it for now sweatdrop

Oh, and I like CSI heart xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:38 am
*hugs DyDyChan and wikid*  

Gash-Jackel

Astrid Poodle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:19 am
I'm new! I will thusly introduce myself!

Hi, My name is Tara Deed, I'm a democrat (duh) and I've never had sex and gotten pregnant or had an abortion, but if I were to get pregnant, I think abortion would be my way to get out. whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:53 pm
Tara Deed
I'm new! I will thusly introduce myself!

Hi, My name is Tara Deed, I'm a democrat (duh) and I've never had sex and gotten pregnant or had an abortion, but if I were to get pregnant, I think abortion would be my way to get out. whee heart

*hugs*  

Gash-Jackel

Volitare.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:53 pm
Hello! My name is Norhan; and I'm usually called Norah or Tilly [Billy XD.] I'm twelve years old, and currently residing in Tucson, Arizona. I have been Pro-Choice my entire life. Maybe it was because of how I would look at single mother's who look so distraught, and misplaced with having a child. One thing is for sure is that I hate the U.S.'s government system. It's not as though my uterus is state property. When new laws are made, it's limiting women's right to choose.
Oh, and my regular account is
DragonOrchid. I'm a reggie at the GD.

Thanks.
(:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:12 pm
Volitare.
Hello! My name is Norhan; and I'm usually called Norah or Tilly [Billy XD.] I'm twelve years old, and currently residing in Tucson, Arizona. I have been Pro-Choice my entire life. Maybe it was because of how I would look at single mother's who look so distraught, and misplaced with having a child. One thing is for sure is that I hate the U.S.'s government system. It's not as though my uterus is state property. When new laws are made, it's limiting women's right to choose.
Oh, and my regular account is
DragonOrchid. I'm a reggie at the GD.

Thanks.
(:

*hugs and feeds with muffins*  

Gash-Jackel

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:44 pm
Heylo, I'm Grip. I also happen to be pro-choice! to me, it's a woman's rights issue. I'm 20, never got pregnant but if i did, I'd like to know that I have a decision as to what to do to my body, and experience this pregnancy with shame or stigma. I currently am a full-time student at college.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:59 am
Grip of Death
Heylo, I'm Grip. I also happen to be pro-choice! to me, it's a woman's rights issue. I'm 20, never got pregnant but if i did, I'd like to know that I have a decision as to what to do to my body, and experience this pregnancy with shame or stigma. I currently am a full-time student at college.

*hugs*  

Gash-Jackel

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:20 pm
Gash-Jackel
Grip of Death

*hugs*

*hugs back* ^_^ nice to meet ya!

ahh..there's a lil mispelling in my post, but i'm sure it was obvious. "I'd like to know that I have a decision as to what to do with my body, and experience this pregnancy without shame or stigma".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:07 am
Grip of Death
Gash-Jackel
Grip of Death

*hugs*

*hugs back* ^_^ nice to meet ya!

ahh..there's a lil mispelling in my post, but i'm sure it was obvious. "I'd like to know that I have a decision as to what to do with my body, and experience this pregnancy without shame or stigma".

so long as you can type coherantly 3nodding  

Gash-Jackel

Nyanto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:05 pm
hi. My name's Nyanto. I'm new here.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items