Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:38 am
-not taking his eyes off the wall before him his eyesw grow more entense as they flash over and reveal markings surrounding his pupils. Sinking into his Sujishoken his range of view expands to see a 360° around himself, albeit only 180° were something other than wall. Watching as the last of his squad assembles-

"Alright...now that we've got our first mission together...it's time for us to start acting like a team. Like most other teams we do not have the benefit of knowing the abilities and limits of one another. Which is why we will have a sort of introduction session when we set off on our mission. However, right now I want ya'll to go and prepare for the journey that is ahead of us. I will meet you all at the Moment for the Dead at 7:00. That gives you a good 3 hours. Eat, rest, and prepare. I'll see you then, comrades."

-Pushing himself off the wall he pulls the mask from his face and heads for the door of the building. Grabbing a white cloak on his way out he slips it on and slips his mask into the left inside where it hangs from a cloth and velcro fashioned hold. He slips out of the building and heads in the opposite direction of Amari. The two of them had been chosen to lead ANBU squads, and both venture to drag their families' names out of the gutter. Worlds apart and all the same their approaches differ. One is more relaxed while the other is bit more uptight, but both affective and efficient to the very end. This is not the tale of rivals, but of comrades taking different paths to the same destination: Retribution-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:04 am
ooc:sorry i can post early in the morning and when i get home from school ok.

IC:
Once i picked my mask and had it panited i took my old Cloak off and wraped it up and put it into my pouch and then took my mask that dryed off and went to where the Cloaks were and took a black one.i went towords the door puting on my Cloak and then puting on my mask and went outside and vanished.  

Razoru

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:47 am
IC:

-Akani found the scoll on the wall and read it carefully. Once she read it she put on her cloak and mask and quickly walked outside making her way to the outskirts of the Leaf Village...-

OoC: Oh and by the way...i think it would be fun if mine and Riots characters were rivals bc we are the 2 girls of team one.....what do u think Riot?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:53 am
Mamini_friend
((i thoguht you kick me out or soemthing))

OoC: No, no. I just said try to stick with what everyone else is doing, it's better if everyone is one the same page ( not literally ) so no one is confused.

IC:

- Amari looked back for a second, glancing at Toshiro. During that second, the two seemed to have slowed down, thier walk, the air, everything. During this time, they seem to have connected with each others objectives, ss Amari looked at him, his white cloak slowly waving in the wind, he sensed a determined, strong aura about him. - ..Maybe..I should more serious about leading this team..If I show strength..Then so will my team-mates..I can do this, I have to focus, I have to be as strong as I can be.. - Amari thought, as he turned his head, back infront of him. He calmly wealked through the streets of the Hidden Leaf village, s the people walking past hime slowly glared and took distance from him. Amari simply looked left and right, his mask covering his face, as he noticed the movements of the people he lived upon. - " ..They..They really do revere and fear us..Hm..I prove myself why. " - Amari whispered, as he left the large doors of his Village he lived for over 16 years. The Akin's mind then saw images of his first home, the Sand Village. The flashes of fire, the darkness of ash, the screaming of women and children dying, the body of his mother. Amari then shoot his head quickly whipping his train of thought. - Damnit..I spent years trying to erase that memory from my mind..Why is it coming back now? - Amari asks himself in confusion, as he sits on a rock several feet from the Entrance of the Leaf Village, taking out a kunai and tossing it around his finger with the open-end of it. He continues to do so in boredom, as he waits for his team to arrive. -

- Meanwhile. -

- The 3rd Hokage entered Adachi's room, as he laid down a small scroll, signifing him to read it. He then calmly leaves, two jounin behind him. The letter reads: " Team Beta, because some A.N.B.U Members have not completed thier exams, we fear that they have been kidnapped during thier jungle-based mission in the first part of the exam. You're mission is to locate your fellow A.N.B.U members and bring them back here. We have facts that have led to an Ex-Hunter-Nin has captured two of your fellow teamates in order to collect millions of Zeny and an escape route to the Sound Country. You must bring the bag of fake-Zeny outside of your room, and met him 2 miles east of Leaf Village, you will act like our contact, give him the cash, and take your friends back alive. After you have aquired them, you must kill the Ex-Hunter-Nin known as " Slash. " Beware- He is an A-Ranked criminal with both skills in combat and justsu knowledge. Good luck. After you have read this, burn this scroll and pertake your mission immediately. -

|_Amari_

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:15 am
IC:

-Akani made her way to the large doors of the Hidden Leaf Village. She could feel her spine tingle with excitement, "Geez! Come down Akani....its just a mission..." she whispered to herself. She saw her captain on a rock playing with his kunai knife. She quickly walked towards him and stood at his side..."Im here, sir..."-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:28 am
|[ OOC - Sure, rivals. ^^ But not the ripping-your-hair-out-omg-diediedie kind, okay? heart Though, we have to build on it. They can't just be rivals because they are girls, that would suck. There should be a reason. ]|

Momoko had followed Akani outside, but she was walking slowly, taking her time. She watched as the other read the scroll on the wall and then ran off.

She walked up to the scroll and laid her eyes briefly on it. "Outside Leaf Village," she repeated in her head, giving a short sigh. "Which direction outside leaf village?"

After a moment, she decided she'd just follow the path Akani had set. Grunting, she jumped up on the roof of the building she was standing next to and followed her new comrade on the ground.

Jumping off the last roof, Momoko stood in front of the gates of Konoha. She walked through and spotted her two teammates who were already there. Scowling slightly, she noted how they were already arriving individually when they had been together just moments ago.

"Patience..."

Nuclear Riot

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:36 am
-The walk to his family house was bitter sweet. On one hand he was being called a coward by children whom were brought up misadvized in their information. And on the other he was revered. Because the misuse of the great power in the past the Mitsuya-clan became a clan of Pacifists hoping that their family arts could be lost and not abused again. So all at once he was being reprimanded for the pacifism of his predecessors, and feared because of the unlocking of the hidden Mitsuya Techniques. Stopping before the house he grew up in he pulls the mask free of the clothe and velcro hook. Pulling the elastic over his head he slides the mask over his face hiding the elastic with his hair. Before opening the door to his housee he pulls the hood of the white cloak over his head and walks into the house. The once boistrous home had suddenly ceased all activity as he entered. Pulling the mask up to rest on the top of his head his eyes return the stares of his family. The mood of the room instantly turns into deep resentment as his face is revealed.-

"What are you doing here?"

-Snapped his father who was less than thrilled that such a "disgrace" to the clan was in his home-

"I came home to tell you that I've been accepted as an ANBU Captain, by Hokage-sama himself. I leave for my first mission this evening."

-His father just coldly turned away and began ignoring Toshiro completely as did the rest of the family-

"I see how it is...you won't even acknowledge the achievements of your own son..."

"I have no son."

-A stern look took to his face an expression like a child being told that Santa Clause isn't real. A face full of sadness but also full of determination because they don't want to let on that they didn't know and how much it hurts them, to hide his emotions he pulls down his mask-

"So be it...a house of cowards as always..."

-Turning to leave the house, his ears quirk and his attension snaps as his eyes flash, thus revealing the Sujishoken, in one fluid motion he slides to the left grabbing the arm of the assailent with his left hand, ducking behind him and up-turning the wrist while pointing his middle and index fingers at the back of the man's head-

"So you would use that technique against your own father!?"

-His eyes narrow as he stares at the back of his father's head a new since of hatred and dispair consumes him-

"I will cut down any man who gets in the way of my dream...especially my father..."

-With a quick and sharp chop the neck he knocks his father unconcious and returns him to his chair, a look of terror had taken to the rest of the families' faces. He bows his head to them and finally leaves his house and heads for the memorial monument to meet up with his team. He slides his mask off and dumps the collected tears, and replaces it within his cloak. Reaching the Monument in no time he sits in waiting for his team to arrive-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:40 am
[[Btw is it 7 now?? In my time its 10:24.... so...?? Gah? Btw do you guys have names... Mine is Kaiq.. Same as gaia name.. You guys?]]

*Kaiq takes a package of ramen from the kitchen and boils it to eat, for breakfast. Knowing that it is almost time to depart, Kaiq finishes in a hurry and goes back to the Hokage's Hallway, there he meets PenguinNoJutsu and RazorKaiser there. Kaiq leans on the wall and waits for the last member to come*  

Evil Ducky Man

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:47 am
OOC: Well my character's name is Mitsuya Toshiro. So you can call him Toshi if we're in a social setting but if we're on a mission refer to him solely as Silver Fox. And I think Razor's character is Sakurho Razor, so Razor would probably work if he's using the traditional style of Japanese with that name. But anyway if you're talking directly to me in an OOC post you can call me Penguin.

And no it's not 7:00 right now...just go around and do a bunch of stuff and then go to the monument when everyone arrives at the monument is when it'll be 7:00.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:51 am
Tadamasa scans over the document.

"Oh hell..."

He stands up and dusts himself off. Grabbing his cloak in one hand and mask in the other, he leaves the room. The shining orange mask glittered faintly in the sun.

"Well, I guess i should find my teammates. Hope they're not too bad at this whole ninja business..."

Tadamasa flips the mask over his face, slips the cloak over his back, and burns the scroll he got with a small ball of fire.

With a silent leap, he was off looking for Nina.  

adam stardust

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:52 am
[[Crud.. Lol I thought maybe its like 6:50... So I started waiting.. Guess Ill just continue waiting... sry]]

*Kaiq starts getting inpatient and starts to walk around wondering where the last member is.. But Toshiro calms him down.. Kaiq starts to meditate on the floor, focusing his chakra and trying to improve his limit*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:58 am
OOC: BTW, I'm not at the Hokage's Hallway, I'm at the Memorial Monument. The Monument for those that are slain in battle. And I think I'm the only one their.

And you know what? My team is full of like all the same color. White, Black, Grey and Silver. White+Black=Grey, Grey+Metal=Silver I thought that was cool and really random.  

PenguinNoJutsu

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:10 am
[[Sorry.. I thought we were just outside of the hokage room... You can ignore my posts if you want.]]

*Kaiq continues to meddate in the hallway*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:50 am
OoC: Ok, since some people are forgetting thier names, I think it would be easier if I regularly put up the names of the characters so you don't get confused:

Characters already in play.

A.N.B.U Team 1:

Captain: (|_Amari_ )Amari - Gold Dragon
Member: (Nuclear Riot) Tokaji Momoko - Yellow Tiger
Member: (Kio-kun) Kiosuke Nomura - Blue Serpent
Member: (FallenRaven49) Hurisha Akani - Black Bear

Team one..Complete

A.N.B.U Team 2:

Captain sad Penguinnojutsu) Mitsuya Toshiro - Silver Fox
Member: (Kaiq) Deimo Kaiq - Grey Wolf
Member: (Lu Shi) Kazuki, Reiha - Black Mamba
Member: (razorkaiser) Sakurho Razor - White Cougar

Team 2: Complete

A.N.B.U Team 3:

Captain: (beat.me.clever) Adachi Tadamasa - Orange Hawk
Member: (Mamini_friend) Mitsuya Nina - Brown Lionette
Member:
Member:

And damn, you guys are more active than me. o_O;

IC:

- Amari looked to his left, seeing his two female team-mates. - " Ok, We'll just wait for a few mintues until Kiosuke gets here. ... " - Amari said, as he remained oddly quiet. He scratched his arm against his black cloak, as he tried not to look at his two female members. - * Ahem * ..Well, since ya know..We..Uh..Have to work together and all..Uh..Tell me about yourself, ya know, what stuff do you like, ya know..
What ya see in a guy or somethin', I dunno. " - Amari murmured under his breath. - What are you doing? This isn't the time for that crap, you have a mission to do. ...But you never know, you ARE good lookin'. - Amari thought, as he smirked and chuckled outloud. - " Uh..Anyway, You guys know I'm Amari, but during missions, call me " Gold Dragon. " ..Ya know..To hide our identies and stuff..* Nervous laughter. * - Amari said, as his shyness of girls became more apparent. - " ..Ok, when Kiosuke gets here, we will travel through tree-jumping until we get near sand territory, from there, we find a carrage that an undercover Leaf shinobi has prepared for us. Hopefully we shouldn't get in any trouble along the way. Remember, we get in, get the document, meet the Sand Hunter's and help them capture some A-Ranking Shinobi..Lady.." - Amari said, as he stood up, put his mask on the top of his head, and continued to make small-talk to his team-mates.

OoC: Just so you people can remember, Team 2's mission is to go bewteen snow country and leaf country borders and find a gang of snow shinobi's, kill the leader, and convince the rest of the gang to turn themselves in or kill them all. Lol.

Team 3's is to find the other two members from some shinobi guy ( forgot his name ) Also, could everyone try to recruit two more people? Not everyone get two, but everyone try to find atleast one so we can have team 3 filled and some Hunter ninjas.

Oh, and so far, this is the best RP I ever participated in, not because of the storyline or comcept, it's bcecause this is the best Rper's I've played with in a long time. Please keep it up, you all kick-a**. v_>  

|_Amari_

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:05 am
[[Uhh wtf? Is there a page 7.. It says cannot post index thingy... Well Ill just ignore it then...... I tried 6 times.. Sry if it really is there!]]

*Kaiq wanders around, "Darnit where is that Reiha, Argh!" Kaiq, starts walking in circles, very impatient, he was never a patient guy. Thats just the way he is. Always impatient and easy to get mad over something. Kaiq walks around the castle/building, looking for Kazuki, Reiha, the "Black Mamba", After giving up his search, he tries to recite everything his mission is about, Captain Mitsuya Toshiro: Silver Fox, Deimo Kaiq: Grey Wolf, Kazuki Reiha: Black Mamba, Sakurho Razor: White Cougar, Mission: Find the gang leader and slaughter him, and bring the rest of the gang in.*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff