Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kragok

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:52 pm
Grreetings! I'm 16 and have been a fan since the first book came out. You should also know that I'm female, though I have a male avatar.

My favorite characters are Severus Snape, Lord Voldemort, Remus Lupin, Ronald Weasley and Draco Malfoy.
My favorite book is PoA.

I consider any mention of the movies as canon as blasphemy. Just to warn you.

My hedgehog's nickname is Grumbledore. xd I carved my own wand because I couldn't get one from Alivans. I were robes and a witch hat whenever I can. Even in public. And I have a habit of calling people muggles while completely forgetting that I am one. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:54 pm
Ack! Ignore this... sweatdrop  

Kragok

Damzel in Distress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:14 pm
Hey im Kylie xd
WATS UP!?!?!?!!?!?!?
im 16 and like you guys im HP obsessed!
its a shame they ruined the movie stare
my fav charactors are Lupin (cause of the werewolf thing) and Ron.
ummmmm.............................. im from NZ and i like Rock music and Chocolate xp
and im a..................
FANGIRL!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa
stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:18 am
Batsutousai here! Pro-Voldemort and a Slytherin/Death Eater! twisted  

Batsutousai

Dapper Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300

RavenRogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:31 am
I'm RavenRogue, 17 and such. I love reading, including Harry Potter obviously. My favorite characters are Fred, Sirius, and Angelina (minor character but she strikes me as a bit of a badass).

Yeah, call me Raven or Rave, they both work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:19 am
Hello, I'm a dork. But you can call me Bianca, because that's my name. I LOVE Harry Potter like whoah. I fancy the Slytherin house above all, but I have a little soft spot in my heart for Black and Lupin. I can't stand the movies, and when I saw POA I almost died. I almost got kicked out of the theatre for screaming so much. Without Harry Potter, I can't function properly.  

Dork with mad skills.

v35322

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:05 am
I'm v35322, a.k.a. Mike.
I'm 18 and a college student in Colorado.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:28 am
Hello hello! My name is Erin but you can call me Rin, OR whatever you want. x] I think some of you know my sister...she's either -Moony+Padfoot- (I made that name for her!) or Dawn Summers. Yup! Anyway, I'm 19 and...I'm not that much of a Harry Potter fanatic right now, but I could easily get back into the loop with the soon-to-be-released third movie. biggrin ! I'm a bum! Or an artist, whichever you prefer. (you can see my gallery through my link (the www).

Yay! oo; Oh and right now I'm in a huge Fullmetal Alchemist kick...STILL. I just love that series. heart heart  

Medical ERROR

Dangerous Elder

BrightEyes182

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:08 am
hello my name is andrea aka blackest_tears182. i have always been a harry potter freak. my fav. book is the order, my fav. character is Lupin or Black. i like them both lots.........hummmmm the movies arent too great but i watch them bc they are harry potter related biggrin i guess thats about it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:54 pm
I'm Hinia, I'm 15 (almost 16!) and love Harry Potter to death! My favourite movie is the first one, and my favourite book is the fifth.  

Obscura-Luna

this.lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:13 pm
I'm Alex (yea, a girl, not a guy....><), and I'm 14. I love Harry Potter. But really, who here doesn't? o.o I haven't been into it much lately, due to marching band taking over my life (and I wouldn't have it any other way, either 3nodding ). that may sound geeky, but I could care less. biggrin Anyway, my favorite characters are Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, and Draco Malfoy. I liked Harry before he kicked into angst overdrive. :\ My favorite book is Prisoner of Azkaban, favorite movie Sorcerer's Stone, and I absolutely hated the PoA movie with a passion. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:49 pm
Hey just call me dragons I am almost 13 I love Harry Potter and playing my violin. My favorite character is Lupin or Black they are both awsome and my favorite book is the third because it has soooo many new characters introduced!  

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Akoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:23 pm
Hi im Akoni and im 14 and I love to read Harry Potter and go shopping. Whoop. My favorite character is probably hmmm never mind i can't decide. Also i think Cho Chang should die and it would help the book so much I have no clue were i got this hate for Cho Chang but yes i think if she died it would help everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:07 pm
Hi everyone! I am Allerisse, and I am eighteen. I'm a big Harry Potter freak, and I greatly appreciate Gaia for letting me be part of this guild, where I can meet other Potter enthusiasts like myself! biggrin

Good day to you all! biggrin  

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlienPrincess333

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:23 am
Hi.. Im AlienPrincess... I am from Louisiana... I am 18 will be 19 in Dec. I am a Big HP fan. I thank Yall for inviting me to yall guild.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff