Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:34 pm
Bakura finally got bored with waving his hand in front of a staring Yugi and sighed in annoyance.
"I'll come with you Jonu..." Like I have anything better to do...  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:51 am
"Okay, I think her room was this way...." She commented, before they started off down the hallway.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:11 am
"Um... Jonu... be forewarned, for Serenity may be a guy now." Bakura warned his friend, hopefully preparing him for the shock of seeing his sister as a man.

((Sry bout the short post, I have to leave soon bleh))  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:22 am
[By the way, guys, not sure if you got this already, but erm... Spirits are in their hikari's bodys. They take over like they do in the series and stuff like that. 3nodding They're not two seperate people. ]

Marik heard Ryou's voice, and went for it. Ryou probably knew where they stored the food here, since Ryou couldn't stop eating when he visited him once.

When he found the boy, he heard the weirdest sentence he had ever heard the other say.
"Um... Jonu... be forewarned, for Serenity may be a guy now."
"Yeah, talking about that..." Marik butted in "What's going on here, anyway? Did Shadi lose a Shadow Game or something?"

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:57 am
((Only I know what you're fully talking about. xD))
Kawamura Keigo
[I was like: "Wait... Didn't Marik burn to death? Or... Was he in the shower?" But then I was like: "Right... She just slapped Odion in the hallway..." Too. Many. Mariks. @____@]

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:08 am
Bakura gave Marik an odd look. "Oh... I haven't the foggiest. All I know is that we are the opposite gender of ourselves right now."
Bakura flipped his hair over his shoulder, trying to get it out of his face.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am
[Yesh you do. ninja Let's keep it that way. =o ]
Miss Chloie
((Only I know what you're fully talking about. xD))
Kawamura Keigo
[I was like: "Wait... Didn't Marik burn to death? Or... Was he in the shower?" But then I was like: "Right... She just slapped Odion in the hallway..." Too. Many. Mariks. @____@]

"You're doing very well as a woman." Marik couldn't help but mention, giving Ryou an inspecting look. "You can now whipe your a** with your hair." he added in mind, giving Ryou an encouraging smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:06 pm
Bakura raised an eyebrow. "Indeed. You don't seem to be too shocked either."
OMG!!!Yami was laughing his/her head off at Marik, he couldn't help it, the high-pitched voice didn't fit Marik at all.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:03 am
Yuugi continued standing in the hallway in shock.
Honda kept staring back at the ambiguos gender waiting for an answer.

Finally, Honda gave up. She was just about to leave when she heard another door open down the hallway. She didn't know why she was suprised to see Seto and Mokuba as women: instead she should have been suprised that she recognized them.

Actually, she recognized Mokuba first, he didn't look all THAT different... Kindof the way that Yuugi didn't look all that different... But his brother did! Or was it her? Honda wasn't sure. Was he a she or was he still a he? Or should he--I mean--she bethinking 'is she a he'...?

Before her brain exploded from confusion, she called out to them. "You too? Are we in another one of your little 3D game things Seto?"
OOC
I've got to get used to putting that little S in front of everything... augh. gonk I've been doing the male characters for so long now... gonk

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:25 am
"You're right and if she is the opposite gender," He was drawing invisable conclusions. "No, I can't send her back to my place! I won't let that b*****d have her...."

His or rather her face held a grim look that had only been there a few times back when he was still in the gang. He hated to admit that if they went home stuck as they were, it'd be really hard to convince their Mother that Serenity was who she said. Sides, his father would more than likely accept the changes to his son, more than Jou would of likened to. "We can't go home like this.... Neither of us." She commented, coming upon the realization that the two of them would have to be orphaned if they couldn't change back. Jou didn't so much care for himself as for the safety of his sister.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:17 am
Seto shot the Honda-like woman a wierd look.
"No, do you honestly think I would do this to myself or Mokuba?" Seto turned and accepted the bag from the maid, who hurried off so they wouldn't get busted for laughing. Seto rolled his eyes in annoyance, and ushered Mokuba back into their rooms. Now to figure out how to use these bra things.
Seto stuck his head back out the door.
"Honda or whoever, get eneryone into the main dining room if you can. I'll be there in a moment."

Ryu rolled her eyes. "Jonu, I think it's reasonable to assume that Kaiba might let you live here until we figure out what the heck is going on."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:41 am
"There's no need for me to be shocked, for this body is more pain-resistant than my hikari's." Marik said, almost without any tone in her voice.

"Hey, did I hear 'dining room'?" she asked in utter enthusiasm, looking around curiosly at where the sound had came from.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:12 pm
"Yes, follow the woman with the... ahem, I mean follow Honda to the dining room." Seto caught herself. Barely.

"Uh huh... yes, thank you Marik, I REALLY wanted to know that." Yami approved of the sacracasm in Bakura's voice.

Bakura took Jonouchi by the elbow and led her down the hall. "Come on Jonu, let's find Serenity."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:35 am
Honda crossed his arms under his chest because it was so big he couldn't do it propperly over it. "The woman with the what, Seto?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:09 am
"With the wonderful personality, what do you think?" Seto shot back sarcasticlly. She couldn't help it, she was in a rather bad mood. Probably had something to do with it being the magic time of the month.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff