Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Legend turnement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:02 am
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
lya smiled as she looked back. "aye. but no worrys. may the best being win.." she turned and was gone through the arena looking and feeling.

your feelings left you inivsible as your touch got use to the suroundings. you became one with the forest and agreed.

"fighters......yout minute is over you may stay where you are.
your battle begins in 3.......2.........1" and with that another loud bell went off and the stadium closed over top and a protection device closed you into the feild to keep the addiance(sp) safe. you could hear there screams of exzcitment and clashing against the windows, like some kind of zoo.
the battle has begun and anything goes.

Sogue flourished Form and Essence and waited. He was ready if lya suddenly attacked. He could imagine her sneaking up on him, this was her element after all. But Sogue was about to rip it a new one. He smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:05 am
lya just watched him studed him. she closed her eyes and a nose moved behind him then aonther and another. she lefted her hand slightly "aborb.." her eyes started to glow and the energy in the air around him startd to fade and shift leaving him without any air.  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:16 am
lillya Wild
lya just watched him studed him. she closed her eyes and a nose moved behind him then aonther and another. she lefted her hand slightly "aborb.." her eyes started to glow and the energy in the air around him startd to fade and shift leaving him without any air.

Sogue felt the sudden change in atmosphere. He powered up red energy.
"Red Fear!" he mouthed as a line of energy shot toward lya. Unless she was an incredibly focused individual she would stop the suffocation.
(BRB)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:29 am
lya saw the blast and smiled as she used her own blast to block his but she never stoped the suffercation of sogue. she tilted her head as she watched him again. she was pashonate to wait for him to drop.she looked forward to it  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:32 am
lillya Wild
lya saw the blast and smiled as she used her own blast to block his but she never stoped the suffercation of sogue. she tilted her head as she watched him again. she was pashonate to wait for him to drop.she looked forward to it

Sogue coughed again and again for air. He needed to stop this tomfoolery. NOW!
Sogue redoubled his effort with the blast.
"RED BLITZ!" he mouthed as tons of Red energy pumped from his arms to strike lya's energy blast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:33 am
the crowd waited quietly as Sogue suficated but didn't even seem to notice he wasn't breathing
"what is going on here. can he live without air.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am
lya held on to the lack of air as she doged the blast. she ran around to him the rased her hand taking not only the air but his energy. her cold glowing eyes. she keep moving around him looking in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:38 am
lillya Wild
lya held on to the lack of air as she doged the blast. she ran around to him the rased her hand taking not only the air but his energy. her cold glowing eyes. she keep moving around him looking in his eyes.
((You god mod, i god mod!))
Sogue scowled. "Thats it," he mouthed, and drew form and essence. He shot toward her at about 30 miles an hour, slamming into her and throwing her against a tree. Sogue felt that he could breathe again.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:41 am
SkittleScion
lillya Wild
((You god mod, i god mod!))
Sogue scowled. "Thats it," he mouthed, and drew form and essence. He shot toward her at about 30 miles an hour, slamming into her and throwing her against a tree. Sogue felt that he could breathe again.

((those are the rules....lets try not to break them agin. both of you))
the crood shreicked as lya fell against the tree  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:43 am
SkittleScion
lillya Wild
((how did i god mod??))

((You made it so i couldn't breathe and stole my energy without giving me a chance to dodge or resist. My char was ready for anything at the beggining of this battle. He was even ready for your silly suffocation spell. People can resist status effect spells, sister))

((lets be older then this and not fight. i found the spell completly legal and leave rules to me.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:43 am
Sogue fortified his stance and took a deep breath. He then started to re-absorb his energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:46 am
"looks like this is going to be like a dragon ball z match.......haha how can have the most power"
the feild comander said into the speaker while laughing.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas