purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:14 pm
The Wallaby
I live a stone throw away from the beach. Good way to get in touch with Air and Water (my two weakest elements sad ) It gets hard to meditate because of all the tourists, but I still try. Often I go durring a storm, and was out there every day (until we had to finally evacuate) durring the hurricanes last year. Good time to find things like seashells and sharks teeth for the altar. And rescuing the occasional jellyfish biggrin

Speaking of seashells and sharks teeth, do you think they would be good to incorporate into spells?
I'm pretty sure. i heard about some seashell spells. I think they are used for wish spells...cant remember.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:12 pm
The Wallaby
I live a stone throw away from the beach. Good way to get in touch with Air and Water (my two weakest elements sad ) It gets hard to meditate because of all the tourists, but I still try. Often I go durring a storm, and was out there every day (until we had to finally evacuate) durring the hurricanes last year. Good time to find things like seashells and sharks teeth for the altar. And rescuing the occasional jellyfish biggrin

Speaking of seashells and sharks teeth, do you think they would be good to incorporate into spells?
I don't see why not. I had an ocean themed rit with my friends, we had seashells, and a sand dollar on an altar in the western quarter  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:06 am
The Wallaby

yes, i would think so, as long you didnt kill the animal for it  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:07 am
i live on a very small island in the middle of the east china sea, so the ocean and stuff is always around....i can see it now...kinda stormy tho......i have TONS of shells, mostly pooka shells (cowrie)  

Akwila

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:21 am
When I was younger, I had this obscession with collecting stones. I ended up with about 20 different polished crystals. It's come in handy. Leave them on my windowsill, and the soak up TONS of energy from the sun. Every so often, I drain them, and ward my room with the energy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:38 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
When I was younger, I had this obscession with collecting stones. I ended up with about 20 different polished crystals. It's come in handy. Leave them on my windowsill, and the soak up TONS of energy from the sun. Every so often, I drain them, and ward my room with the energy.

I have an obsesion with mirrors, I don't let the suns rays touch them though... If it's a clear night though I refuel them with energy from the moon.  

Rakei

Akwila

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph

I have an obsesion with mirrors, I don't let the suns rays touch them though... If it's a clear night though I refuel them with energy from the moon.
i used to collect stones when i was little but my collection was destroyed in a fire...now i wish i had them  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:04 pm
akwila
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph

i used to collect stones when i was little but my collection was destroyed in a fire...now i wish i had them
They come in handy. I marked each quarter with a stone on a Beltane rit. It would help if I knew for sure which stone had which properties sweatdrop  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:00 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph

They come in handy. I marked each quarter with a stone on a Beltane rit. It would help if I knew for sure which stone had which properties sweatdrop
thats something i wish to contribute to the crystal rose library  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:51 am
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph

I used to have trouble with knowing properties of different stones too, but recently a shop opened near my house, and the owners are all about crystal and stone magic, so I just ask them biggrin Definentally comes in handy. (and its a good workout riding my bike there) I guess if you have any questions, I could ask them for you.  

The Wallaby

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:29 am
The Wallaby
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph

I used to have trouble with knowing properties of different stones too, but recently a shop opened near my house, and the owners are all about crystal and stone magic, so I just ask them biggrin Definentally comes in handy. (and its a good workout riding my bike there) I guess if you have any questions, I could ask them for you.
That's allright, a good friend of mine is obscessed with various crystals. I can just call her should the need arise. In any case, I have a feeling that I'll be working a lot more with plants in the future than with crystals. And you're lucky having a store like that near you. I used to, but it closed down sad Now I have to take a nice45- 1 hr long combination of bus and metro to get to the other store in my city  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:18 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
That's allright, a good friend of mine is obscessed with various crystals. I can just call her should the need arise. In any case, I have a feeling that I'll be working a lot more with plants in the future than with crystals. And you're lucky having a store like that near you. I used to, but it closed down sad Now I have to take a nice45- 1 hr long combination of bus and metro to get to the other store in my city
Yucky xp I hope the shop by me doesn't close down. They just opened, and I applied for a job there biggrin  

The Wallaby

Akwila

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:30 pm
im moving soon and i hope that there is some kind of metaphysical store there  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:54 pm
...spirit is closest to me, though I revel in every element's diversity. I weave rather than cast, flowing dance being most common though not neccessary.  

ceilisidhe

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:24 pm
ceilisidhe
...spirit is closest to me, though I revel in every element's diversity. I weave rather than cast, flowing dance being most common though not neccessary.
spooky, i weake magick too...i mean most of my spells or chants or what ever al most never say 'make magick' or 'cast magick' i always change it to 'weave'  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff