Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:28 pm
Uses one hand to perform a string of hand seals.
"Suiton Suishuuha" Kai says.
A giant whirl of water which is infused with a large amount of chakra rises around Kai as the chakra seeps into the restraints overpowering them breaking the restraints. Kai uses his chakra to rise himself to the top of the giant whirling water. Stands there looking at him.
"Just helping my cousin with his anger management." Kai said to the teenager.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:57 pm
so wait. I cant use my character until the next chapter starts, right? just making sure  

m00nPanda

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:58 pm
Yoshi was still lying in bed thinking about the battle with the demon. After all these years, why did any of this happen? he thought. To think I would see my brother taken over by that monster.
"Don't talk that way about my brother, Taikase!" was the response from the demon sealed within Yoshi. "He's not all bad."
So you say.
Yoshi was interrupted by the sounds of fighting coming from the middle of the village. Being the curious person he is, he had to investigate.
--------
--------
When he got to the scene of the fighting, Yoshi stood in the middle of it all and said, "Would you guys stop fighting? You broke my concentration! I was in the middle of my training, and I got distracted by your fighting!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:34 pm
Sabu stepped out and placed a hand on Shinji's chest. "What's goin on here?" he asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:44 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Yoshi was still lying in bed thinking about the battle with the demon. After all these years, why did any of this happen? he thought. To think I would see my brother taken over by that monster.
"Don't talk that way about my brother, Taikase!" was the response from the demon sealed within Yoshi. "He's not all bad."
So you say.
Yoshi was interrupted by the sounds of fighting coming from the middle of the village. Being the curious person he is, he had to investigate.
--------
--------
When he got to the scene of the fighting, Yoshi stood in the middle of it all and said, "Would you guys stop fighting? You broke my concentration! I was in the middle of my training, and I got distracted by your fighting!"

{(is it all right if I introduce a new character? Yoshi's brother.)}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:23 pm
Silly Genji
Shinji bandaged the two fingers the boy from the 'Ryuujin' clan had broken and looked at him with burning hatred in his heart; he began an assault on the boy,

"I know what gloves are doing! You call your self a ninja?" Shinji laughed as his blows continued. Shinji started to seal his tenketsu's. However he realized that his attacks were doing no damage. His tenketsu's seemed to be healing themselves...
"So... that's it!" Shinji shouted as he ripped of one of the gloves of his right hand and crushed it in his hands.

Shoot, he knows!! came the thought as the Hyuuga took one of the gloves and destroyed it. The genin felt his tenketsus were hit and for a brief moment, he felt like he was losing chakra. However, the gloves were able to help him heal them up. But now, he has lost one glove. The second will follow...  

lKiCk-l

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:44 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
so wait. I cant use my character until the next chapter starts, right? just making sure

(( Erm..Not sure. Since I don't know what character you mean, but the intermission chapter just started, so this is where you can introduce your character. I'll post when I have a god idea where to slip in. X\ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:46 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu stepped out and placed a hand on Shinji's chest. "What's goin on here?" he asked.

"Oh, i was just helping these guys calm down," Said the boy, "You know, the four neighboring hidden villages in the vortex region where i come from get along better then you village does internally from what i've seen." he held up his hand and waved it and the tendrils of rock retreated back into the earth. "So," the boy contiuned, "who sealed a demon recently? And who's the container?" Said the boy to the amazement of the boys who had witnessed the previous days events, wondering how this outsider knew what happened.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:59 pm
Raith-dono
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh, i was just helping these guys calm down," Said the boy, "You know, the four neighboring hidden villages in the vortex region where i come from get along better then you village does internally from what i've seen." he held up his hand and waved it and the tendrils of rock retreated back into the earth. "So," the boy contiuned, "who sealed a demon recently? And who's the container?" Said the boy to the amazement of the boys who had witnessed the previous days events.

Sabu looked the young man over. "That is an awful lot of questions. Just who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:24 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Raith-dono
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh, i was just helping these guys calm down," Said the boy, "You know, the four neighboring hidden villages in the vortex region where i come from get along better then you village does internally from what i've seen." he held up his hand and waved it and the tendrils of rock retreated back into the earth. "So," the boy contiuned, "who sealed a demon recently? And who's the container?" Said the boy to the amazement of the boys who had witnessed the previous days events.

Sabu looked the young man over. "That is an awful lot of questions. Just who are you?"

Well, you left a tale-tell mess, sealing drum fragments all over, a black stain from a demonic arua(sp?), but don't worry i cleaned it up. And I'm Ohmu Rio, a elite chuunin from the hidden Ash village in the far north west, im here as a ambassador and to take part in the Jonin exams that are coming up in awhile. I was chosen to come here by my parents Kama Raith of the hidden dead village and Ohmu Iris from the hidden ash. You must be Sabu," Said Rio as he looked at the Jonin, "You know my dad, don't you, he saved one of your teams on a s-class mission once, from 5 s-class criminals, it took a lot out of him you know, he does usually use his shiva ken-jutsu (art of swords) style and all his adapt abilities at once, much less his Mangetsu (full moon) eyes, all at the same time." Rio could see that Sabu remebered the powerfull ninja that he owed his life to. "Well i have to go," said Rio as he walked off. before anyone could say anything else Rio dissapeared in a flash.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:42 pm
((Deleted))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:53 pm
((Work tomorrow, won't be around for at least 9-3, eastern GMT-5))  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:00 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
No you can use it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:08 pm
Shinji pulled Sabu's hand of his chest.
"This boy is interesting. He's from the Ryuujin clan. I know one thing about them. There Doujutsu is extrmely dangerous. Instead of coping it converts. For example if you use a water technique, the Ryuugan Changes it into a fire technique" Shinji said with a grin. Shinji looked at Sabu.
"I like this guy, lets take him to the grass with us." Shinji said with a grin.
((Hey, Raith? Don't NPC as people, give them a chance.))
Shinji ignored the world around him and rushed towards the Ryuujin boy  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:13 pm
Silly Genji
Shinji pulled Sabu's hand of his chest.
"This boy is interesting. He's from the Ryuujin clan. I know one thing about them. There Doujutsu is extrmely dangerous. Instead of coping it converts. For example if you use a water technique, the Ryuugan Changes it into a fire technique" Shinji said with a grin. Shinji looked at Sabu.
"I like this guy, lets take him to the grass with us." Shinji said with a grin.
((Hey, Raith? Don't NPC as people, give them a chance.))
Shinji ignored the world around him and rushed towards the Ryuujin boy

He knows!! And here he comes!!! was the respnse in the new comers head. Swiftly, he moves forward to meet the Hyuuga...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff