Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:02 pm
One thing that I have noticed with women, is that they try to read way too much into the actions of men.

Now, no offence to the men or women, but from what I've seen, men are much 'simpler' than most women think.

Example (Warning: the following is very steriotypical): After talking on the phone, women will get together and try to discypher and code that he was trying to transmit over the phone. Like there is some kind of secret code he is trying to transmit. In actual fact, he said exactly what he ment. A lot of women seem to think that men think and act as women do. Not true at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:09 pm
[Harvester] [Of] [Sorrow]
Just got a minute to go on my next video.

The video itself is done. Just need to do some post processing.  

The Eternal

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:28 am
Zahmira
One thing that I have noticed with women, is that they try to read way too much into the actions of men.

Now, no offence to the men or women, but from what I've seen, men are much 'simpler' than most women think.

Example (Warning: the following is very steriotypical): After talking on the phone, women will get together and try to discypher and code that he was trying to transmit over the phone. Like there is some kind of secret code he is trying to transmit. In actual fact, he said exactly what he ment. A lot of women seem to think that men think and act as women do. Not true at all.

Now this one I already get. It might be stereotypical, but for the most part it is true! Men are simpler and more straightforward. We could be cunning if we desired but why apply that to the real world.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:14 pm
Yes, we guys are as blunt and subtle as bricks! If you needed to know that you should have just asked.  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:54 pm
toshi168
Yes, we guys are as blunt and subtle as bricks! If you needed to know that you should have just asked.

It's because everybody likes bricks!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:34 pm
I was watching the first 30 minutes of AKIRA (Yes, I managed to tear myself away from it) and it rocks your socks. Yes, your socks. Consider them gone, this movie is so awesome.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:06 pm
I actually haven't seen akira yet. How cheap is it? I'm not renting, 'cuz I hate paying $15 to have for all of a week  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:05 am
toshi168
I actually haven't seen akira yet. How cheap is it? I'm not renting, 'cuz I hate paying $15 to have for all of a week

I got it for 20 from Suncoast. I've gotten through another 30 min. God this is too good to watch in one sitting.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:26 am
Awesome! only $20! Are you sure you cant watch it all in one sitting. I've watched many anime in one sitting  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:33 pm
toshi168
Awesome! only $20! Are you sure you cant watch it all in one sitting. I've watched many anime in one sitting

That's a bad thing. I think that some anime, especially the good ones, shouldn't be watched in one sitting, it could be done but it is less fun. Then it is just watching it, not enjoying it. You have to take breaks to continue with life and savor it. Like eating, you don't just choke down all your food, wash it with a chugged coke then hurry on with life? you might have to occasionally, but that isn't living, it's surviving. So no, you should watch it, take breaks go do homewirk, just lay on your couch for 5 minutes at an appropriate point to just think back on what you saw. Then continue watching.  

SC Seung Mina

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:51 am
toshi168

You have to pay $15 to rent something for a week? You need to find a new rental place. The one that I used to use but have stopped renting things, because they never have anything good, charged like 3 to rent for a week +late fees if needed. Plus since it was blockbuster they had 17+ stickers on everything from Akira to Gundam I laughed because they were so wrong on some things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:10 pm
Only reason it's $15 is because theres membership fees. I have to sign up and everything.

Also, My mom's in the pycheatric hospital right now, so if I dont post my normal randomness and get all depressing and what not, it's not a reason to panic(not that you would). If you need to know why PM me  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:48 pm
toshi168
Only reason it's $15 is because theres membership fees. I have to sign up and everything.

Also, My mom's in the pycheatric hospital right now, so if I dont post my normal randomness and get all depressing and what not, it's not a reason to panic(not that you would). If you need to know why PM me

I don't think anybody really needs to know. My Grandmother is because she has Alzheimers. (If you ask me there are some others in that side of the family that deserve to be in the Psyche ward but aren't)

I see what you mean. Yeah, It might be better to just buy it because then you can watch it over and over.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:06 pm
Exactly. Only place I could rent without membership, I'd have to put down a $20 insurance type thing, plus $8 for the rental  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:38 pm
Sorry, you won't see me much today. I'm out celebrating in every Hellsing guild and thread on Gaia.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6511  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces