Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MISFIT a.d.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:37 pm
ive been called a freak from all my siblings and parents and some douchebags at school(I HATE PREPS)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:42 pm
My littly brother is the only person who calls me a freak, he's one of the school jocks so he tries to act cool in front of his buddys rolleyes  

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:52 pm
Who here hasn't.......I always say thanks......  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:17 am
Haha i get called a freak all the time. By my mom and friends..especially my friend Dave. His account is Tanis53 on here smile . I get called alot of other names as well by people..but i take them as compliments.  

~Hide~My~Desires~

H a m b e r g l e r

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 am
Lita1692
By just about everyone, though I take it as a compliment meaning that I am being my own person. Apparently one may define a "freak" as anything, or anyone is this case, that does not fit into the social standards of a person. Or simply because somebody is different. If I think of it this way, I take it as a compliment because I like being me. I guess people consider me odd due to my hyperness, style of dress, preferred music, love of morbid topics, etc. Other than that, I really could care less what they think of me.

I've heard it all from pretty much everyone. And I completely agree with Lita1692. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:44 pm
Cant remember all the times i have been called a freak...Or other names...I acually dont care... neutral

My friends call me a freak and my mom calls me a freak....Its funny xd  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:52 pm
I get called weird and a freak alot but usually they just start laughing hysterically at me, then I give 'em a god kick in the face 3nodding

"With pain comes humility."
-me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:23 pm
i call myself a freak ^-^ my bf calls me a freak
but its all a good thing we know what we are and we love it
we know what we are and we are ok with it
its just a word so don't think about it like that
learn to love what u are ^-^

blackpendant

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:59 am
I have been called a freak by classmates and family alike, and I useally say thankyou and walk away grinnig evily. Weirds them out big time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:05 am
I have never been called a 'freak', but one day at the begaining of the school year(05-06) I was getting ont the bus and my boyfriend(at the time we where friends) told me thta someone had called me a witch. I don't mind though. It would bother me if i was called a 'prep'.  

black_fire_fox_89

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:02 pm
I really could care less about what people think of me.

people are always calling me a freak, because of all the mexicans at my school.
[ Hope i'm not offending anyone ]

One day I was walking to school and I was wearing my foxtail that day, and this one chick [ she was mexican ] said to me, "You have something hanging off your a**." and then I told her, that, "Yes, I know, and it's a real fox tail. You can touch it if you want." and then she just got creeped out and walked away.

I thought it was hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:10 pm
i'm called a freak all the time by my dad and other people my age  

xXMarmalade_ChainsawXx

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:40 pm
I got called a freak on a very regular basis in high school. At least once an hour, typically more. I never actually dressed in my more gothic attire, or wore makeup, but still, I was called a freak. 99% of my school's population looked exactly alike. I remember one day last year when at least 200 people wore the Green Day "American Idiot" shirt with the heart grenade on it. It was eerie. As a freshman, I noticed another odd thing on one particular day: I was at a small assembly of about 70 people or so, and I was the only person in the entire room who wasn't wearing faded, slightly torn blue jeans (they came pre-torn, for "fashion", you see).

I'm not the type of person who tries to stand out (I do what I like, whether or not it's popular), but wow, it was creepy to see so many people dressed and groomed alike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:21 pm
No, I have not. Ever. Good. Maybe "souless" and "heartless", but that's only when I make people cry.  

Plan-Galere

WYATT666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:36 am
yeah i have been called and freak and worse, but very few people call me it because of my size, been 6'2" clad in black and leather kinda buts people off lol!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff