Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:43 pm
* Branwen joins Shadow upon the waterfall. She took the new wolf's advice and glance down below. Your right, Shadow. It is beautiful from up here. She sighed and lay down to enjoy the view. So where you from Shadow?*  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:24 pm
Lur listened carefully to what the small pups had to say. He then turned to Black. "What a sweet young one" he said, referring to Dark. He always wanted an offspring(s) of his own. A sudden thought about taking the rejected pup in as a family member came to his mind.

applz

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:53 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen joins Shadow upon the waterfall. She took the new wolf's advice and glance down below. Your right, Shadow. It is beautiful from up here. She sighed and lay down to enjoy the view. So where you from Shadow?*

i came from the shadowwoods a really dark frorest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*lays down* this place is beutifull at night cause u can see all the stars
and the moon ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:11 pm
Almirrah rested her eyes in teh cave behind the waterfall. She yawned, stretching out on the cold stone base of the cave. The sound of the waterfall echoeing throught the empty cave was quite annoying, but she easily blocked out the sounds... ready to fall asleep for the day.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:42 pm
"Mm..." She loked down for a minute, the happyness in her voice sank a biut. She thought back to before in the dens, then shook her head. Need to think of now... the past is gone... future is what needs to be focussed on she said to herself in her head. She let out a sigh before looking back at Lur "So anyways... "  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:45 pm
"Is something wrong?" Lur asked, reading her thoughts through her eyes. He didn't mean to seem so nosy, but he didn't know of what else to say.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:59 pm
"No, Lur... i'm fine.. just thinking of the past... I'm ok" She smiled a bit and morphed into her human form, sitting criss cross "So can you read minds.. or can you just feel mood changes?"She asked with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:02 pm
"I don't think I have powers, perhaps only charm" he said, joking a bit. He looked back at her and realized that she was in a human form. Startled, he jumped back a bit. "Are you a lycan?" he asked, his eyes somewhat serious. He usually felt uncomfortable around wolves in different races, perhaps because he had never gotten to know anyone different.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:07 pm
"Umm..." She was a bit shocked by his reaction and shook her head "if you mean lycan by werewolf.. then no.... I guess just one of my powers is being able to morph.. and i'm telokenisis or some big word like that, i can talk through minds and read them. Sorry if i scared you... i'll change back if you want." She said looking with care. She hadn't meant to scare him, she was just used to morphing when she felt, and no one before had had a problem with it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:15 pm
"No, forgive me and my bad manners. I don't mind much if you morph. Really" he said, feeling impolite. "I wouldn't want to restrict you or anything" he thought aloud. Smiling, he walked over to her side and allowed her to pet him.

((sorry for the long reply))

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:18 pm
((tis okies))

"Its ok" She smiled a bit and started to pet his head, scratching behind his ears with her 'magical fingers' or so Star frequesntly said. She smield a bit. "So what brings you round hear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:23 pm
Lur closed his eyes and turned his head as she scratched behind his ears, getting lost in the comfortable moment. He then finally caught the words that Black had said to him. "Oh, I've just been exploring really. I'm searching for a pack or family to be in. Thats mainly the reason" he said, his tail wagging.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:25 pm
Black smirked a bit adn smiled. "Well, if you decide to stay here, its really nice - not just the forest adn everything, but the peoples and stuff." She smiled and kept petting him, her smile grew a bit watching his reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Lur opened his eyes and shook himself. "There are more people around here?" he asked, scratching his right ear with his hind leg. He continued to sit down on the rocks, watching the waterfall.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:33 pm
Black placed her hands in her lap. In her human form, she looked around the age of 16ish. She hadon a black tank top and some jeans. She looked at Lur and nodde dher head a bit "Course there are... don't know where they all are adn stuff... but there are more peoples."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff