Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lot Lizard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:06 pm
Name: Kristin
Where are you from?: Pinole, CA
What do you do?: attend Pinole Valley High School as a Sophomore
Crafts of choice: sewing + drawing + anything I s'pose. Love tryin' new things.
Other interests: Well, drawing, I love to do that. Music rocks my socks. I read Batman comics (Scarecrow is the best villian). I also like reading in general. Cats are my favorite and I am slightly addicted to the Internet. It has hypnotic powers o_O
3 interesting fact about yourself:
1. My name is all Danish, well, I don't know about my last name, but first and middle are!
2. I know, like, two phrases in Elvish.
3. I love independent film.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:31 pm
I'm new here, but here I go:

Name: Belen
Where are you from?: Montevideo, Uruguay
What do you do?: Student.... well that it's what I'm supossed to do
Crafts of choice: Sewing, painting, metal work, clay, OOAK dolls, and more things
Other interests: Drawing, pixel art, reading, writing, anime, comics, and a long list of stuff
3 interesting fact about yourself: I have my watch an hour delayed, I love my nine dogs, and I'm obsessed with Johnny Depp and Viggo Mortensen. This is my website (pixelart) http://southernwhispers.fateback.com and my DA page: http://mab87.deviantart.com  

Cibeles

Kaorte

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:09 pm
Name: Steffe
Where are you from?: Michigan
What do you do?: Im a student..
Crafts of choice: Sewing, kniting, drawing, making stuff? i have no idea XD
Other interests: swimming, singing, webpage design, photoshop, video games, ragnarok, rakion, ANIME!!
3 interesting fact about yourself: im adopted, i dont know why, but i have this thing for making hats XD, i can draw fiarly well ( signature)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Name: Lauren

Where are you from?: St. Louis, MO

What do you do?: I'm a high school student.

Crafts of choice: Knitting + Sewing

Other interests: Guitar, videogames (esp. DDR and Katmari games), Photography, and drawing comics

3 interesting fact about yourself
---> I co-founded the Church of Simon, but there is only one other member.
---> I used to take Tae Kwon Do.
---> I want to be a cartoonist when I grow up.

blinked

spacekitten

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:51 am

Where Are You From? PA, US

What Do You Do? college student, and I'm occasionally hired as a tailor/make-up artist

Crafts of Choice: knitting, sewing, chainmaille (jewelry only), drawing, painting (watercolors), origami

Other Interests:swordfighting, videogames, driving all over creation (I <3 driving!)

Three Interesting Facts About Yourself:
1. I'm technically, kinda-sorta engaged (no rock yet, though).

2. I've been vegetarian for about five years, but I haven't eaten red meat in eight.

3. I gratuated from an alternative school (think: no grades, no bells, no desks, no homework, call teachers by first names, we didn't even have graduation gowns and held the ceremony on the lawn, and my class of 32 was one of the biggest that had gone through the school)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:40 pm

Where Are You From? NY, US

What Do You Do? artist, college student

Crafts of Choice: beading and jewelry, collages, painting, jewelry and trinket boxes, woodwork, origami, flower arrangements, basic sewing (hand stitching only)

Other Interests: writing, reading, theater, poetry, baking, languages, Asian culture, photography, music, sixties and seventies US culture

Three Interesting Facts About Yourself:
1. I love fireflies and ladybugs (but not nearly as much as my girlfriend sweatdrop ).

2. I collect swatches of Japanese yukata and kimono fabrics.

3. I usually make jewelry boxes to sell for charity, but am looking for a way to open shop for profit as well.  

JonBunny

Rorek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:56 pm
Name: Robyn (prefer to be called Rorek)
Where are you from?: I'm from Arlington, Texas; living in Virginia Beach, Virginia
What do you do?: I'm a homemaker. I take care of the pets, and about 65%-70% of the household chores.
Crafts of choice: Sewing, but I'm open to just about everything crafty.
Other interests: History, Philosophy, Manga, Drawing, Crime Dramas
3 intersting facts about yourself:
1. I prefer to sew by hand, and am a little afraid of using a sewing machine.
2. I have freckles.
3. I collect BJDs (Asian style, ball-jointed dolls), also known to some as Dollfies. I don't collect them as a collector per say. I buy them to play with, not display in glass cases. They keep my sewing habit in business so to speak.

Also, Nekokoi, who is the last post on the first page of this thread, is one of my younger sisters. x3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:06 am
Name: Jamie

Where are you from?: West Virginia

What do you do?: High school student

Crafts of choice: Knitting

Other interests: Reading, anime, and playing video games, chess and hacky sack.

3 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I listen to Japanese music
2. I Play at least 7 different instuments
3. I was part of the All-State Orchestra my sophomore year  

Miyaka-san

blessed.into.extinction

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:15 pm
Name: Clarissa

Where are you from?: Polson, Montana

What do you do?: College kid, and I have a job at a convenience store on campus, and the local animal shelter, and I take care of a database for a local business sweatdrop

Crafts of choice: crotcheting and just making stuff in general XP

Other interests: Johnen Vasquez comics/invader zim, my aquarium, music!

1. I love stars...dunno why...i kinda collect them XD
2. I have seen Static-X and Weird Al Yankhovic in concert
3. I'm engaged  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:50 pm
Name: Noel
Where are you from?: Arkansas
What do you do?: School
Crafts of choice: Cross-stich and very basic sewing
Other interests: Video games anime basic nerd stuff.
1. I can't draw. XD
2. I wanna be a mail carrier.
3. I still love Pokemon.
4. Uhh.. I know the Foo Fighters.
Oh no thats 4.  

Gogonoel

sugar plum faery

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:49 pm
Where are you from?: originally? Louisana but now I live in Texas (yip-ee. *sarcasm* not that there's anything wrong with Texas. so please all you Texans, don't take offense at this. sweatdrop Mind you, I love Texas, I'm probably going to end up staying here for college but as you know it has its quirks, as does every state/provence/country)
What do you do?: I'm a high school student but soon to be college freshman! woo! whee
Craft of Choice: knitting, crocheting, painting (I mostly dabble in watercolor and oil paints), jewelry making, paper making, collages, clay work, making model cars, caligraphy, origami, sewing, needle point, cross stitch, drying roses (is that a craft?), ceramics, just about anything you can find at craft stores.
Other Interests: cooking, cleaning, art, musicals, old movies, music, acoustic guitars, empty glass soda bottles, fashion, shopping, puppies, little local coffee shops, silent movies, psychology, math, physics (at the moment I'm having a bit of a love/hate relationship with that science field mostly because my teacher is just so frusterating but other than that I find it absolutely fascinating), reading, writing, foriegn languages and cultures, manga and anime, wow I could probably keep going for quite a while.. so I'll stop.
Three Unique Facts About Me:
1. Even though it's not my native language, I tend to think in french (that isn't saying that I know very much, because I really don't; I only took about 3-and-a-half years of it) but there will be times where I can't think of the word I want in English and I'll keep replaying it in my head in french (like that's going to help... sweatdrop ) until I finally come up with the word I'm looking for.
2. I do NOT under any circumstances want a diamond engagement ring. I admit diamonds are semi-pretty. They are all right. But honestly. They aren't that unique. They can be pretty. And mind you, if you have some loose ones that you would like to get off your hands I'll be glad to take them! But I would much rather prefer a blue saphire to a diamond. or any saphire for that matter.
3. I have litterally more than 60 AIM screen names and counting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:03 pm
Hello folks! Just joined and I thought I'd introduce myself!
Name: Liz, or Magpie
Where are you from?: Complicated question, but let's say Ireland for now
What do you do?: I teach the flute
Crafts of choice: Crochet, knitting, bracelet making, embroidery, sewing, jewellry making, origami, decorating
Other interests: Music and magic
1. I've never lived in the country I was born in
2. I'm blonde
3. I love chocolate
mrgreen  

Pelta

Vampress_raven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:35 am
Name: Jennie
Where are you from?: North East england
What do you do?: Full time mum
Crafts of choice: Crochet, Sewing, and chain mail
Other interests: Music, magic, learning new skills, spending time with close friends.
1. erm.... i love chocolate and coffee.
2. I have two beautiful children.
3. I have a mole on the inside of my little toe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:21 am
Name: Em
Where are you from?: Northwest Oregon but planning a move to Nanaimo, BC in the future
What do you do?: Keep my household going, remembering where my husband and daughter put things that they need to leave the house with.
Crafts of choice: Crochet, knitting and beads. Sewing would be here too, but my machine died a few years ago and hasn't been replaced yet. I'd like to learn some Native American skills like making moccasins.
Other interests: attending Pow wows, reading fantasy novels, mythology, alternative energy, music, doll collecting
1. I'd like to go to college someday, I'll be one of the oldest freshmen on campus.
2. I can pick up almost any woodwind instrument and make pretty noises on it, not neccessarily play it, just make pretty noises.
3. My daughter is a Gaian too.  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

talinoob.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:15 pm
Name: Tali/Talula/Prudence/llama/neko/kitty/you there!!
Where are you from?: Australia
What do you do?: Sit in a classroom seven hours a day and listen to nothings while prodding people around me.
Crafts of choice: Felt sewing, dress making, random things.
Other interests: WoW, warIII, Diablo, computer games, meeting people, emo hair, bleach and hair dye.
1. My first whole name has 8 letters.
2. I have a dream of being in or close friends with a band called "My best friend's an NPC."
3. I am 13 years old but I'm more mature than other girls my age.

Nice to meet you.

x Tali  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas