Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:16 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Meh to many Sasuke fan girls. Have you guys realized something? He is supposed to kill a friend to get the sharingen. Yet he hasn't killed Naruto and he has them. *raises an eyebrow* Suddenly this situation seems more complex.

Nyuuu, i think you mean the Mangekyou, the highest level of Sharingan, which is when the three commas in the eye blend to form a pinwheel. I don't think he has that yet, but, he's slowly gaining it, i think. But, that whole 'kill your best friend for power' bit to obtain the highest level is only assumed based on what Itachi said. Itachi could've obtained the Mangekyou through another means in the midst of killing.

Oh.. and.. *proudly waves her Sasuke-fangirl banner* >3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:17 pm
Camui
Alucard Unlimited
Meh to many Sasuke fan girls. Have you guys realized something? He is supposed to kill a friend to get the sharingen. Yet he hasn't killed Naruto and he has them. *raises an eyebrow* Suddenly this situation seems more complex.

Nyuuu, i think you mean the Mangekyou, the highest level of Sharingan, which is when the three commas in the eye blend to form a pinwheel. I don't think he has that yet, but, he's slowly gaining it, i think. But, that whole 'kill your best friend for power' bit to obtain the highest level is only assumed based on what Itachi said. Itachi could've obtained the Mangekyou through another means in the midst of killing.

Um no he quite clearly has it...beleive me I've seen the most recent manga and he has it.  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:55 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Camui
Alucard Unlimited

Um no he quite clearly has it...beleive me I've seen the most recent manga and he has it.

Anooo... so, you've seen past Chapter 231? *blinks*

And, you said 'He is supposed to kill a friend to get the sharingen."... he already HAS the (Developed) Sharingan... It's to gain the Mangekyou Sharingan that you are to kill your best friend... or, that's what Itachi said, anyway..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:39 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Meh... twisted It's more like pain and suffering rocks my socks and Sasuke seems to attract those two a lot. It's all about deh Kakashi-kun when it comes to annyoing fangirl-ness! ninja

But Camui's right about it being Mangekyou and not Sharingan. Sasuke got Sharingan during that battle with Haku.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:10 pm
im fairly sure that when kakashi showed off his sharingan in the wave country arc that it had the 3 marks on in. Sasuke had 2 and in this newest arc has developed it into three.....which is like kakashi. i dont think that this 3 mark sharingan is mangekyou.... because itachi has it and its different from the developed sharingan that kakashi and now sasuke has. (or at least i think it is.)
i honestly dont think that sasuke will get the mangekyou in this fight with naruto. but with a fully developed sharingan, hes more dangerous to itachi.
I personally think if/when sasuke kills itachi, THATS when hell get mangekyou. because i think theres a older-younger brother connection there that drives sasuke as well as revenge. he wants to best his brother or make him consider sasuke as an equal, not just kill itachi for the death of his family. thats why i dont think hell get mangekyou with this fight with naruto which will piss him off more and twist his character....which in turn makes it much much more fun to read twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:32 pm
Camui
Alucard Unlimited
Camui
Alucard Unlimited

And, you said 'He is supposed to kill a friend to get the sharingen."... he already HAS the (Developed) Sharingan... It's to gain the Mangekyou Sharingan that you are to kill your best friend... or, that's what Itachi said, anyway..

Hmmm.....Itachi told Sasuke that he got the third mark on his eye by killing his best friend. So that must mean it was an extreme kind of emotional torture that brought out the final mark of sharingan. It was not the actual act of killing off the best friend itself. Killing off his best friend was probably the most difficult act for Itachi to do but he knew because he wanted the ultimate power of the sharingan more.  

Kyubi no Youko

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:29 am
All this Sharingan debate. Maybe it was 3 'mark' as in 3rd version. You know--normal eyes like everyone on else, normal Sharingan for 2nd, and Mangekyou for the 3rd version?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:56 am
Kyubi no Youko
Camui
Alucard Unlimited
Camui
Alucard Unlimited

Hmmm.....Itachi told Sasuke that he got the third mark on his eye by killing his best friend. So that must mean it was an extreme kind of emotional torture that brought out the final mark of sharingan. It was not the actual act of killing off the best friend itself. Killing off his best friend was probably the most difficult act for Itachi to do but he knew because he wanted the ultimate power of the sharingan more.

But if Itachi DID go through "Extreme emotional torture" he sure didn't look like it. But after he achieved his Mangekyou, he started killing everyone else, maybe he wanted to relieve his stress? It's very confusing, as Itachi barely shows any emotions neutral . But maybe it's because of his inner-going self that caused him to kill people as a result of letting go of his anger.
As for the Mangekyou itself, possibly the "extreme emotional torture" would be going through the guilt of having killed your best friend? It's all a mystery to me. Sorry if this didn't make much sense  

claZa

Furyion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:19 am
3 mark sharingan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mangekyou sharingan
User Image

There's the difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:43 am
The image reveals the truth! Arigato Furyion-san!

Sketched
...I personally think if/when sasuke kills itachi, THATS when hell get mangekyou. because i think theres a older-younger brother connection there that drives sasuke as well as revenge. he wants to best his brother or make him consider sasuke as an equal, not just kill itachi for the death of his family. thats why i dont think hell get mangekyou with this fight with naruto which will piss him off more and twist his character....which in turn makes it much much more fun to read twisted
I like this theory. It might happen this way!  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Furyion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:48 pm
DanieBarton03

What can I say? You guys are Sasuke fangirls, and I'm a Rock Lee/Itachi fanboy. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:35 pm
**POSSIBLE SPOILER**

Has anyone watched episode 101 yet? It's a pointless episode but it was
hilarious.
I've never thought about it before, but now I wanna see what's under Kakashi's mask.  

i got swagg x3

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:53 pm
angelboi-J
**POSSIBLE SPOILER**

Has anyone watched episode 101 yet? It's a pointless episode but it was
hilarious.
I've never thought about it before, but now I wanna see what's under Kakashi's mask.

XDD Yup. It's based off a Naruto Manga Special, which was only 3 pages long...

But, i liked the Anime Version of it...that had to be the funniest thing i've ever seen...

...and, i betcha Kakashi's reeeaally good looking under that mask. .^^.;;;

And, thank you, Furyion, for putting those up, nyuu!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:06 pm
if kakashi made that ramen girl go "wow" then i think kakashi can have any girl he wants xd  

Sketched

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:11 pm
Furyion
DanieBarton03

What can I say? You guys are Sasuke fangirls, and I'm a Rock Lee/Itachi fanboy. ^_^
stressed I'm not a Sasuke fangirl!!!!! heart It's all about Kakashi!!!!!! heart Now you've all got me into the mood of downloading the series. There goes my hard-drive...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff