Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:53 pm
Fumoffu
Nice to meet everyone ^^ i'm new here and would like to learn how to RP and meet some new friends

Hello there!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:37 pm
This is me introducing myself. I'm hoping to contribute, improve my writing skills, and have fun in the RPs.  

Tallow Tamarack

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:47 pm
Tallow Tamarack
This is me introducing myself. I'm hoping to contribute, improve my writing skills, and have fun in the RPs.

'Ello there. There is one RP that looks like it's going to start soon inside the guild-- the Arcane Underground. Then there's my RP, Canten Island which was started before the guild was created here, and which exists outside of the guild. There are tons of other RPs and RP guilds which you can find in the RP sticky. 3nodding Also checkout topics like ones with the word "class" or "Exercise" in them to "contribute" and improve your writing skills. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:07 am
Hello I'm Maki and I will be your tutor today. Why you ask and in what? The reason, I absolutely don't know why -Aheyuk- but to what, well to tutor you in the ways and skills of torture and to be a proper villain in a world full of make believe heros. Ahhh ha ha ha ha.....  

Maki Riva

Apocalyptic Genius

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:49 am
Oh, I've got THAT covered. xd

*Dances with his ebil-ness.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:59 pm
Nice to meet everyone smile  

Fumoffu

Pleasant Distraction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:06 pm
themightyjello
Oh, I've got THAT covered. xd

*Dances with his ebil-ness.*

stare *baps* scream you are more than good enough without corrupting sweet innocent children to the dark side sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:52 pm
What up!! I, am Drake, DragonDrake. lol. Hello everybody.  

DragonDrake

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:14 pm
DragonDrake
What up!! I, am Drake, DragonDrake. lol. Hello everybody.

Hello! Your idea (in your signature) is silly and repetitive because we already have a "serious" roleplay forum for some separation, and users can always congregate in special exclusive or non-exclusive groups (in other words, guilds) like this one. 3nodding So ney! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:02 pm
Tellus Jade
stare *baps* scream you are more than good enough without corrupting sweet innocent children to the dark side sweatdrop

Hey! scream

I wouldn't be a very evil person if I wasn't always trying to corrupt the youth, now would I? biggrin

*Giggles and goes to PM some of his apprenti about their new satanic tasks and rituals. ::Guahahahaha::*  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Little Green Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:08 am
Hello all the name is Little Green Cat but you can all call me LGC for short. I also go by Jeebus, Chinstrap, Kitty, and occasionaly Mike. I'm eighteen and currently reside in upstate New York. I have been roleplaying since I was about fourteen, starting in D&D, then WoD, I have tried and enjoyed BESM in both forms, and now I mostly roleplay on Gaia. I am an avid fan of both science fiction and fantasy so I am open to most forms of roleplaying. I don't post much in guilds because I am usually busy with life and the games I am currently involved in so don't be hurt if I don't show up here much.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:30 am
*Prods the kitty.*

...I don't think I've seen you since like January. 3nodding  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Little Green Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:55 am
Well that's because many of the rps we were both in fell through or just plain died. Plus I was still in Japan in January, I had more free time them. Now that I'm back in the U.S. I got college and a job.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:36 pm
hi all... my name is Fata, and I'm an alcoho... wait, wrong guild... ummm. xp so, yeah. I'm new here, I'm an avid rp'er off of gaia, and yeah. thought I should say hi.  

PH474

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:48 pm
PH474
hi all... my name is Fata, and I'm an alcoho... wait, wrong guild... ummm. xp so, yeah. I'm new here, I'm an avid rp'er off of gaia, and yeah. thought I should say hi.

Hi! Welcome to the guild!

Kitty, I also had not seen you in forever! Welcome back!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games