Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w00t
  GOLD!
View Results

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:27 pm
CaptainSS
The only problems I have with my black clothing is the black fading, my dog gets his fur on my cloathing, in the summer it is super hot.
Sucks for you; my mom's allergic to cats (which I love) and I can't get a dog because of my dad, sister, and brother. No pets in MY house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:44 pm
Veroneko2
I love black clothes. It's pretty much all I own. But it comes with consequences -.- Also I know that not all Goths wear black. (Sorry if this topic has already been posted)

1. Keeping them perfectly black- practically impossible at times. they always end up fading!

2. Having to use a lint roller everyday- I know not everyone does this but I have to flippin' get the lint off of my clothes so they look good, I guess I have some OCD or something...

3. Not common, but getting bleach on them- By accident someone spilled bleach on my favorite black capris and then they had giant red splotches from where they were hit, I was going to cry

4. Having nothing BUT black to wear in the summer...I feel like I;m going to die sometimes, especially since I go to El Salvador (Super close to the equator)

5. Having to go to church...with family...and grandparents...where the priest stares at you like you're the devil himself

These are just some of the problems that I have had with black clothing. Has anyone else had problems?
in my opinion.. i like it when the stupid priest stares at me.. i yelled at one once.. he wouldnt shut the hell up about how i dress in black! and i am changing from the way i used to be... they dont know anything about other people they think everthing that isnt peachy is just satanic.. but haha their problem  

undiscovered_darkness

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:54 pm
I have a truck load of black shirts, and one pair of balck jeans I recently found in my dresser. The shirts I'm not worred about and I haven't seen the jeans scince 7th grade so they don't fit me. Other than that I'm comfortable in my blue jeans, they help me blend in when needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:38 pm
black clothes + dog hair = not good

black clothes + summer heat = you'll burn up

black clothes + washing machine = fading

those are my only problems  

WeissVicious

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:01 pm
most of my black clothes are fading *sigh*
and my parents are trying to make me wear less black so i'll be "socailly acceptable" gonk

we have three dogs and a cat who shed non-stop. so i've given up on lint rollers.

supposedly my family is a group of uber-christians, but they haven't been to church since i was a little kid. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:15 pm
I hate it when I get bleach on my clothes and some people end up thinking I'm a stalker and end calling the cops on my because they think I'm stalking the streets or something.( that's happened before.)  

A Sleeping Darkness

Vaporia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:26 pm
I go to band camp and all this other stuff during the summer. Standing in the middle of a field with pants on while everyone else is wearing whore shorts, is not fun. Certainly for the south. But I am loosing wieght like krazee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:28 pm
I used to keep a lint roller with me at all times, but with three dogs...it's useless. rolleyes  

Vaporia

Illuminee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 am
My black clothes turn gray a lot.
Also, they become all stiff.
-sigh-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:06 am
Demi Veritaz
Actually, black and white clothing are about equal with heat and absorption. Black actually ventilates more, and white ventilates very little, however, black absorbs more adiation, so i think they're equal in that respect.

Not all black ventilates well, it depends on what yo're wearing and what it's made out of. However, black absorbs more heat raditation than white, so it sits on you and you are definately hotter.

Also, black is a problem with a white dog.  

The Grevious Angel

Acid_PopTart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:25 am
Sneekysnake
Veroneko2
Demi Veritaz
Actually, black and white clothing are about equal with heat and absorption. Black actually ventilates more, and white ventilates very little, however, black absorbs more adiation, so i think they're equal in that respect.

Big words eek
if i could understand this, i'd be freakin smart

Its really not hard to understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:47 am
yah, all that is actually comfortable that i have is mostly black, since my parents have issues with letting me where other stuff that happens to be in actual colors, so my parents are pretty much pissed at me 95% of the time.they hate me for being "goth" and other things too...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Adan Sterling

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:50 pm
Mitsuko Muttosawa

7. ALL GOTHS IN OUR YEARBOOK GOT PUT INTO FASHION DON'TS!!!

That....hurts scream scream scream

Preps aren't really good themeselves......They act like as if they're queen of the world.....being overdressed and stuff.... stressed stressed scream scream evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:57 am
At my society ball at university...the *goth* society when a group of complete chavs walked past and muttered somthing along the lines of

"eya dems peoples aree liek all wearin blk!!11 do u fink der goffs or smt???"

followed by

"maybe dey is goin to a funerul!!! heheheheheh"
"naw thems goffs"
"OMG GOFFS r yous vampires???!! "

*twitch*

burning_eyes

I dislike how evangelistic christians see the colour and accost you with "can I take a minute of your time to tell you about jesus?? Have you ever heard of christianity?? Save your soullll!!!"

The best time I think was when a lass started quoting the bible at me and i finished the quote for her (i r teh christianess) I hope it taught her not to be judgemental...  

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:41 am
the only one i have issues with is the summer one...but i tend to stay inside most of the time anyway unless i'm going to work or a cig run...so eh no big deal  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff