Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
I'll be there... ||| A drama RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:04 pm

((Well she/he will desturb them, but they will have some of a chance. But Mokubas not going to tell Seto that ONE thing we talked about through the PMs, the thing that will make Seto freak out later. But Mokuba will not have discovered it til after Setos death so yeah. But I have one last thing I need to do before Seto dies, beside,s wont take her 12 hours to talk to them XD))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:32 pm
((That one thing... OH!!! Yeah xd They'll show up later, i don't know what gender it'll be 3nodding ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:23 am

Mokuba smiled at his brothers wishes, hoping for that to be his answer. Releaving from its sloutched position, Mokuba sat more straight in the hard chair. The plasitc scolding his back for being out of proper proportion. Though unconfortable, he did not mind, he was ready to talk about anything in the world. Even everything, he wanted to know everything before Seto left him forever. His hands grasped one another in his lap, not sure where to begin. Stammering slightly as he watched his hands play with one another.

There was so much to cover, he had to get it all out. But what was most important and what was least important. Which was more interesting leading away from those boring. But everything needed to be told, even the insignificant things. Seto knew of his fear of storms, due to thats how thir father die. The storm seemed to have swallowed him and never returned him. Thinking about it, Seto knew almost everything. But he remembered a few things that Seto did not know. Thta led to a question he was rather curious about.

"Seto..do you have a crush on any girl?" he asked, in a more slyful matter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:44 am
A soft, kind laugh came from Seto's mouth.
"Let me see..." he replied, shaking his head.
"No... There is nobody I like in particular. Though Rose, you know? The girl who does part of the administration? She's kind of cute."
He laughed softly again. He could imagine Mokuba was curious about this, but he didn't expect the question. He found it amuzing.
"How about you?"

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:20 am

Mokuba smiled at his brother. This was definatly not a usualy side of him to be seen. Could this be the moment he had waited so long for? The time when Seto became like he use to be. Mokuba laughed as well, he remembered Rose. She was rather pretty, and she was sweet. Everytime Mokuba came with Seto, she would have candy ready for him. And sometimes, he would catch her stealing glances at Seto, yet who didn't. She called him Setos watch dog. He saw everything, which is how he caught her all the time. And when Seto was out of reach, he would pick on her about it.

"Well, you know I think she thought you were cute too." Mokuba replied with a sly grin.
"I always caught her staring at you. I like her, she is nice." he said with a nod.

If Seto was going to have anyone, it would have to pass the brother test, same with any of his fancies. And she was one that passed. Thinking of this made him smile, seeing Seto like this. At this point, he seemed more capable of having a girlfriend. That was a nice thought to ponder, his brother finally happy and letting others into his life. Then he was taken aback, Seto asked him the same question. It was to be expected, yet he did not see it coming. His cheeks became flushed as he looked at the ground.

He wondered if Seto would be a litttle upset with his crush. Only due to the fact that it was a relative of someone he was not found of at all. But this whole moment between them was based on honesty. Taking in a deep breath, before looking back up. Letting out a large sigh, he was ready to tell him.

"I like a few people, Rebecca shocked me by how intelligent she was. But she also scares me alot, plus shes in love with Yugi. But my main crush is...well..um..Serenity.." he whispered as if the walls around them were listening.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:49 pm
[ 4laugh ]

Seto smiled when he had Mokuba's approval, and decided not to tell him Rose had a fiance.

"So you like her, huh?" Seto replied, staring at the wall in front of him for a moment as his expression became more serious.
"Well, she sure is not the type I expected you to like..." Unintentionally, his voice trailed off. He didn't like Serenity at all. She looked alright, but she seemed so dumb. A few times, he had seriously believed she had some mental illness just because of the way she gazed at things.
Ah well, he shouldn't burst Mokuba's bubble.
"...But then again, I had no idea what to expect from you." he added, smiling again.

He looked at Mokuba again, and thought for a moment.
"I think it's my turn to ask you something now..." he said, trailing off on purpose now. "What is the most important thing to you in live?... No... Erm... Favorite movie? Not important enough..."
"What is the most important thing to you?" he then asked, smiling.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:26 pm

Mokuba looked a little taken back. His head looking at the floor, he knew Seto would react that way. "Well shes really nice, and we have something in common." Mokuba explained in his defence. In this case, he decided to look around a little bit more. After all, he was only fourteen years old, things could change. Besides that, he wanted his brothers approval. His crush surprised him as well, usually he was attracted to people like Seto. But girls were different then guys. He wanted to be the dominate one, not the other way around.

He smiled at Setos smile, guess it didn't bother him that much. He nodded to his brother, it was his turn to ask something. Nothing was too hard to answer really, he trusted to tell his brother anything. He sat there patiently, waiting for the question. Then, his smile fading as his mouth dropped slightly. Seto had to be kidding with him right? It did not seem like a joke. That was impossible, how could he ask such a thing? There was only one sure answer for a question like that, but Seto did not know that answer. Was it his fault, did he not show it often. Suppose that was the reason for the whole talk.

His mouth closed, wetting his lips with his tounge. The question was a little painful, but not enough. It brought back what was actually happening, his brother dying. Trying to swallow a lump in his throat, he looked at the floor for a few moments. Once he regained himself, he looked back at his brother.

"That was a question I did not expect..." he started.

The lump did not seem to go away no matter how much he pushed at it. His eyes relaxed, almost to the point of closing. Laying his head softly on the rail of the bed. The cold metal pierced his ear at contact. Moving his arm to cover the rail, protecting his ear. His gaze met Setos once again, his eyes normal once he was rested.

"Your the most important thing in my life..." he whispered. Not daring to go farther to make them sad again. But that was why he was not sure how he would be without Seto beside him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:13 am
Seto had felt this coming, but yet it kind of shocked him. Mokuba seriously had nothing else on his mind than him?
"Hey... It's alright... You'll have good memories, right?" Seto tried. For himself, things didn't really matter anymore, but for Mokuba, that was different.
Mokuba had his entire life ahead, but Seto's was almost completely behind him. "I don't want you to be all dsad. There's no need to be."

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:44 am

He could not believe his brother had said that, no reason to be sad? That was obserd, there was every damn reason to be upset. Had Seto forgotten that in a few small moments, all Mokuba had left would be gone. He would be left alone with no family and no really close friends. And not to mention the fact that it seemed he was deamed the cursed child. No matter what, all of his family was dying. Seto did not understand one thing that he was feeling. Of course dying was hard to cope with, but at least he would see mom and dad instead of being left behind. His eyes could not refraine a glare, tears streaming from them. What had been a moment to catch up, had turned back to what it had began as.

"Your kidding right..nothing to be sad about. Seto thats a load of bull. I have every right to be sad and not being so would be a lie. I cant just be full of glea at the thought of being left behind. You dying along with our parents, one by one my family is being striped of me. Being left alone in this world that never seemed to understand me in the first place, if it had more would've been willing to adopt me." he growled.

The erge to yell was strong, but he refused. Seto was only trying to make him feel better, in a twisted sort of matter. And he was sure Seto did not want his last minutes to be sad ones. But it was not easy for him, but he was trying. And he would've been alright, if Seto had not said that very statement. It was true, Seto was everything to Mokuba. This did not mean that he cared for other things. But Seto was everything, its not everyone you meet who is your whole family in one person. A father, a mother, brother, best friend. Anything you could think of, Seto was it.

But he knew he had to be brave, he had to be strong. But it was so hard, he was just a kid. But Seto was just trying to make it easier for Mokuba. And he knew better then anyone, that Seto was not good when it came to words. Wiping the tears with a free hand as he sat up.

"I'm sorry Seto..I know this isn't easy for either of us. I'm trying to be strong, I am. But that question..you are the most important thing to me. Sure I feel things for others..but your all I have left. Family is everything, and it's just like mother and father are dying again, only worse." Mokuba explained.

Realizing he was not making it any better, he smiled. It was how he was feeling, and they had been talking about honesty. But now it was time to make things happy again. Even so, he had to ask the question in return.

"But I know you dont want to be sad, so I'm going to try and make it so your not. However, I have to ask..whats the most important thing to you. Now no lies, no pity, just truth." Mokuba said firmly. His smile small but true.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:52 am
The moment Seto had said what he had said, he knew he was wrong. He couldn't just take it back, though. Especially not when he heard Mokuba's reply.
He gulped, and expected something else than what came.
"Most important to me..? " He thought for a moment. For as long as he could remember, their future was his priority. But now that was taken... He had noting left.
"It was our future, actually..." he said with some sort of apologizing smile.
"..And... That being gone... Is... Strangely relaxing..." he raised a brow, as if he hadn't figured that out until now. It was true, though. Not having to think about all the things he had to finish but knowing it was all going to en like that was very relaxing.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:01 am

He smiled at Seto, glad that he was not to hurt by he reply. The last thing he wanted to do was making his brother upset. And he liked what Seto was enjoying, it was about time. Seto use to be all into his job, never relaxing a ounce. Even when the two did go on vacation, he would keep his laptop beside him as if it was a tumor. Bad interpitation, he scratched that one. His elbows were now rested on the rail, his head resting on his palms. Maybe he had been to sensitive about the whole question. When he thought about it, Seto had asked what thing is most important, he was not sure if that included people or not. Seto was the most important person, but what about the most important thing.

He was not sure which Seto meant, maybe he was including both. But Mokuba didn't keep that in mind, he may get upset again. Besides, they did not have enough time to get mad.

"Well, the most important thing to me...probably love. No matter how cleqhie it may be. I want to be able to love and take care of someone that I care for." Mokuba replied, changing his answer.

Seto was the most inportant person, but the best thing to him was love. For Seto or for anyone else. But now it was hard to think of another question he wanted to ask. What else was there? He knew a lot about Seto, what could there be that he did not know before. This was harder then he had thought.

"Anything else you want to ask?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:51 am
"Well... Yes. "
Seto thought for a moment, pretending he was on about something very serious. "What is... Your favorite movie?" he asked, still looking as if it was a very serious question.
He knew Mokuba watched a lot of movies in his time off, since he had enough of it.
Besides, their internet was so fast Mokuba could download movies in a split second and then project it on some wall.
"I've been wondering about that for a wile, actually." he added with a smile.
He knew he should maybe be a little more serious, but then again, if he would be, he would never know.

May La Nee

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:20 pm
Yuugi returned a few minutes later with a can of soda and a straw. He popped the can and dropped in the straw, sipping the soft drink slowly. He had a small headache from all the worrying that he had been doing since Seto was shot. Knowing that the CEO didn't have much time left really shook him up and it hurt. Of course he could only imagine how much pain Mokuba was going through. "I wish that Atemu was here... We could really use him at a time like this," he whispered to no one in particular, "Are you listening, Pharaoh? If you are, can you do something for Kaiba-kun? Can you end the pain so that neither he nor Mokuba have to worry any longer? Please?" He shook his head at his stupidity, "Of course you're not listening. You probably don't even know what we're going through." He sighed and sat back down in one of the waiting chairs, sipping his soda again, worry overwhelming him once more.

But of course Atemu was listening. He heard every word, felt every emotions and even smelt the foul stench of death to come in the air, and they shook his soul, "The pain will be gone soon, Yuugi. I'm sorry that it has to end like this." He checked his hourglass again. 12 hours and 20 minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:13 am
(( emo too... much... emotion! gonk ))  

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:09 pm
Well I can't post until someone else does. ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff