Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Royal Darkness Main Kingdom: General
Introduce yourself! ^_~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  This is the Darkness in your heart! Say hello!
View Results

darkenangel131326

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Xane Siquerious
Yeah my names Xane and i'm intrested in pyrotechnics

welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:46 pm
Xane Siquerious
Yeah my names Xane and i'm intrested in pyrotechnics
Ooooooo, Shinny boom boom stuff!  

[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
Crew

hayzell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:19 pm
hey! i'm new around! erm i'm hayzell...
online gaming is my hobby and i luv ice skating oso...
i'm kinda dun lyk light... it hurts my eyes... lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:06 pm
Hello. I'm a half-auphe. normally I go by the name Kit.  

Half-Auphe

raven131326

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:53 pm
My name is Raven Silentranger but you may call me Raven or Ranger, I thank you for the invite to your guild  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:17 pm
bumpsorz  

Bakurachan14

Prince Red
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:23 pm
hayzell
Wow another photosensitive person. Nice to meet you and welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:52 pm
'Sup everyone. The name's Cobalt7. Not really, but I don't feel like releasing my real name to a bunch of strangers. No offense.
Anyway, I like video games, Gaia, the internet, and many other things. I'm in JROTC at my school, I'm a C/Master Sergeant. I like football, and it is my favorite sport. I'm a HUGE fan of the Auburn Tigers, the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, and the Georgia Force. I'm from the south, if you can't already tell xd
My favorite video games are Halo 2, Gears of War, Soldat, RuneScape, Allegiance, Battlefield 1942, and Guitar Hero (one and two.)

Anyway, that's me. I hope to get to know most people here! I think I'm a pretty likeable guy. But I guess that's for you to decide.  

rosesfortheBatches

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:56 pm
Cobalt7
'Sup everyone. The name's Cobalt7. Not really, but I don't feel like releasing my real name to a bunch of strangers. No offense.
Anyway, I like video games, Gaia, the internet, and many other things. I'm in JROTC at my school, I'm a C/Master Sergeant. I like football, and it is my favorite sport. I'm a HUGE fan of the Auburn Tigers, the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, and the Georgia Force. I'm from the south, if you can't already tell xd
My favorite video games are Halo 2, Gears of War, Soldat, RuneScape, Allegiance, Battlefield 1942, and Guitar Hero (one and two.)

Anyway, that's me. I hope to get to know most people here! I think I'm a pretty likeable guy. But I guess that's for you to decide.

RuneScape was a fun game. ~Dreamy sigh from remembering the day's~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:15 pm
Hi! I'm Luvnchick...but if I could change it...I could call myself...Dangerous_Love_Fire. Mystery Books, Drawing, Music, and hangouts are some of my interests.  

luvnchick

midnight_kurai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:10 pm
Hiya. I'm midnight_kurai although most just call me Kurai.
I'm the alter-ego of Hikarisoul16 a.k.a. Tori.
I love to draw and write very, very depressing poetry. TT^TT
I have issues with a lot of violence in non-animated shows for some strange reason. Violence up to an extent in anime is okay though.
I can be very nice if I'm in a good mood or else you better watch out.
So yeah... That's it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:06 pm
Hi, I'm new here. the names shadownight, you can call me either shadow or kurt (kurt is kind of my nickname). I love, I mean love, anime ( anything with fantasy and a good plot with loads of twists ) videogames and history, science, and trying to improve my drawing. guess thats it xd .  

Dissidian King

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prince Red
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:26 am
hayzell
Are you photosensitive or just like the dark?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:26 am
Welcome to the guild new members we hope you enjoy it here.  

Prince Red
Captain

Mode3StartOver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:08 pm
We bid our finest greetings,

~ We are Mode and would like to introduce ourselves finally in a more formal environment. We are Mode. We are the new beginnings. We represent the very nature of turning life into one's personal vendetta against submission. We are the world's undying ambition towards the future. We are many bodies. We are many names. We are one entity. Show us the pain and suffering that binds us to others, we will show the gratitude and thanks for giving us the opportunity to attach to a loved one, for any length. We are given much and we are given little, but we always think most of what is to come. When the most has shown us least, we will wither and curl in the darkness to heal, and come back with what we've left of ourselves. Our interests are only of your concern when you've the status to be the claimer, not the receiver. We do not expect adds upon us, we expect friends to join us. Our names shan't cluster on a list, they shall group in bonds. If we've cleared ourselves, much obliged. Contact for further queries, but not quarrel.

-Mode  
Royal Darkness Main Kingdom: General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces