Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How long are you planning to be goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starsreacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:42 pm
Shadow Nosferatu
I shall always be myself. I am old victorian goth and always dress so.

By the way I am glade to here the term victorian goth. I teel it to pepole and they dont seem to get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:52 pm
i plan to be goth the rest of my life and hopefully merry a goth guy and raise goth kids....i hate it when people make fun of goth because they say we are all depressed all the time which isnt true and that we worship the devil...that one makes me REALLY mad  

Hottie_Lover94053

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:27 pm
Starsreacher
Shadow Nosferatu
I shall always be myself. I am old victorian goth and always dress so.

By the way I am glade to here the term victorian goth. I teel it to pepole and they dont seem to get it.

Ah, out of all my friends, the one who is a Victorian Goth is the most lovely, lol. She perfers 'Romantic', and is vampire obsessed, but not deluded, lol.

I hope to be whatever I am for the rest of my life. I'm anything I feel like being whenever I can be it, so long as its alternative, hehee.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:29 pm
till the day I die. shya 3nodding  

Kenshin Kasai

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:56 am
lol, Kenshin Kasai, you have red eyes, and grey hair, I got grey eyes, and red hair. (also, check the clothes) lol

I would love to have a Gothic family, but I would make it subtle for my kids...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:57 am
Well For me I wouldnt know.
Forever maybe. Most of my friends are Punk
and goth so It wouldnt matter to me. the only
people trying to stand in my way of neing Goth
is my grandparents. (yes I live with them)
They are so convinced that Gothic people
worship Satan, Do drugs, and smoke whitch
most Goths Dont :/

DJ Database

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:56 pm
YuukiRendar
hellooooo...

[firstly]:
hi.

[secondly]:
i don't plan to "be goth" for any certain amount of time.

i don't know if i'll stop being into this subculture,
i feel like i belong here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:20 pm
Okay someone may have made this point at some point in this thread but Oh MY FUCING GOD!!! are you kidding me??? for one if your jsut gothic for a fase in your life your not a real goth!!! Gothic isnt something you turn on and off Its something you will be for the rest of your life no questions asked!....If you have the nerve to even ask that you shouldnt be here i dont care who you are! If there is one thing ive learned over the ages its what i just said!  

BloodyDarkness

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:18 am
BloodyDarkness
Okay someone may have made this point at some point in this thread but Oh MY FUCING GOD!!! are you kidding me??? for one if your jsut gothic for a fase in your life your not a real goth!!! Gothic isnt something you turn on and off Its something you will be for the rest of your life no questions asked!....If you have the nerve to even ask that you shouldnt be here i dont care who you are! If there is one thing ive learned over the ages its what i just said!

Chill and take it down a notch. Not everyone is exactly the same and some people do explore it as a phase while others have always known. Some people mellow with age and others never feel a difference. No need to go flying off the handle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:15 pm
I'll always be a goth. How long I "dress the part" may vary. I wear a blend of styles anyhow.

Hyatt-Insomnia

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:25 pm
i will be goth as along as i wish[forever] (my definition shared by my boyfriend and my self of goth) .... me and my boyfriend as well since as corny as it seems we have plans for the future together... it is so sweet it is nauseating xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 pm
i don't really know maybe until i get tired of being gothic  

TaINTED BuBBLE

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Al-araaf
I plan on being goth for the rest of my life.
And I plan to raise my kids as goth.
If my wife allows it, and if things continue as they are with my gf, then they will be goth.

Same or until Im absolutely required to stop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:37 pm
Konkuro
Well For me I wouldnt know.
Forever maybe. Most of my friends are Punk
and goth so It wouldnt matter to me. the only
people trying to stand in my way of neing Goth
is my grandparents. (yes I live with them)
They are so convinced that Gothic people
worship Satan, Do drugs, and smoke whitch
most Goths Dont :/
I say do you no matter what your grandparents say.
Although, I feel like your just goth to follow others.
The statement about your friends makes me believe so.
Do what makes you feel right not what makes you fit in.

Mz.Wiggles

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:46 pm
lurichan
BloodyDarkness

Chill and take it down a notch. Not everyone is exactly the same and some people do explore it as a phase while others have always known. Some people mellow with age and others never feel a difference. No need to go flying off the handle.

agreed, and get a rabies shot it would help  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces