Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best girl shinobi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the strongest?
Sakura Haruno
12%
 12%  [ 30 ]
Ino Yamanaka
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Hinata Hyuuga
56%
 56%  [ 134 ]
Me! Im the best shinobi around...
15%
 15%  [ 36 ]
um i cant choose
11%
 11%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 239

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:32 pm
Hinata is the best female gennin. But otherwise Anko.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:37 pm
Hinata, flat out.

She is the best looking female character in Naruto to me. I love her meekness or timidness, very cute and appealing.

Tsunade is close, haha.  

Spartan - 116 Russ

Zanbattou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:55 pm
I think if Hinata really got down to it, she'd beat all of them. (Including Temari). Hyuuga's have incredible power, and she doesn't have the Branch House Seal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:01 pm
Woot~ It looks like Hinata's winning. whee  

Beh Bear

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:03 pm
Sylfer
Temari is teh sexii awesome shinobi wink

so Much so heart . heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:27 pm
Best girl shinobi? Temari, flat out. Hinata's weak, Sakura sucks, Ino could barely beat Sakura, and TenTen lost to Temari. So Temari is better.  

xInuzuka Kibax

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:47 am
I think we all know Sakura and Ino are weak fangirls. But Sakura does make sort of a come back in the latest episode (103) with her skills.

But still, I can't decide..it could be Hinata or someone else, meaning Temari.. Temari and Hinata fight would be intense..One uses close combat (Hinata) and the other likes distance fighting (Temari). But all in all, if Hinata could get close enough Temari would loss..but if Temari streaks before Hinata gets to her Hinata would loss...so I say its about a tie..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:44 pm
im the best...haha...naw just kidding if i had to choose i would say hinata she rocks and would kick all of the other girls asses!!  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

The Lord Of All Things

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:39 pm
If you're talking about a Shinobi, i say Tsunade but, if you say they have to be a Genin then i say TEMARI (my favorite character). Well, you said she has to be a Konoha Genin then i say... Ino pig or Hinata and may be Sakura... she can even stop Sasuke... Ok I voted for Ino pig and i don't even know why redface domokun If Hinata and Ino fights, I think Hinata will win! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:59 pm
hinata would if she was less timid...
in power she would win...but since shes too timid she would lose...
temari would probably win though...
*hits self on head*
stop think traitorous thoughts...
mostly cause hinata is my favorite girl character  

[.eugene.]

Yomei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:07 pm
I think that Hinata IS a powerful genin, but that so far, Temari is definitely more powerful. Hinata would have to stop being so timid and reserved, and not let other people and emotions bother her so much. Temari isn't cold-hearted, but she's definitely MUCH tougher, and her wind attacks absolutely KILL!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:46 pm
i'd say it would be HInata hands down... if it wasn't for her timidness and shyness not that i'm saying it's bad or anything i'm just saying if she kinda acted like tenten then i think she'd kick some a** if u can imagine that... but i would still say she's the best because i say she hasn't unlock her full potential yet.. so i would say Hinata Hyuuga is the best hands down. biggrin  

AngelicDevil16

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:50 pm
I'd say Hinata if I'd choose out of those three. I mean, Neji is pretty strong by Rock Lee's opinion, and so Hinata stood up pretty well to Neji I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:04 am
Neko Maiyuki
I really like Sakura. ^_^
She never gives up, she's determined, and you can tell she's really serious about her love for Sasuke-kun.

Plus her Inner Sakura rocks...
Did you know she uses her in battle in the Naruto fighting games...? xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
see?

Oh! and I think Hinata is best out of three  

Suirou

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:16 am
Out of the Genin I'd say Hinata is my favourite. Jyuukan (sp?) is awesome, and she has Byukagan.Plus she's the cutest one of them all. heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff