Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:46 pm
Byakugan is better. It can see your chakra hole and if you just avoid the genjutsu by the sharingan user, you can stop its chakra flow. Isn't it better? No chakra, no sharingan.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:00 am
I think it would be possible to have both think Kakashi has sharingan and he got it from someone else so why can't a byakuugan user have one eye put in with sharingan??  

Spikelema

Maito_Gai-sensei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:57 am
Sharingan  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:10 am
Spikelema
I think it would be possible to have both think Kakashi has sharingan and he got it from someone else so why can't a byakuugan user have one eye put in with sharingan??

It is, but that would be stupid.  

Captain Verd

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:20 am
no it wouldn't not only could you copy the oponent's jutsu you could copy their chakra flow patterns LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:26 am
hahaha .. i just hope you don't confuse yourself seeing different things at the same using both sharingan and byakuugan blaugh

maybe you can just close the other eye if you intend to use the other one wink  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:59 am
image your opponent. "Why are you winking at me". Maybe everyone will think you are like Guy razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:14 am
Spikelema
image your opponent. "Why are you winking at me". Maybe everyone will think you are like Guy razz

...haha, looks funny huh. use maybe dark shades hehe. so they don't see your eyes blaugh  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Bspec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:25 am
POSSIBLE SPOILER! (HIGHLIGHT!)In the newest chapter of naruto manga 257, kakashi and itachi have a little convo.
Kakashi has a flashback remembering the sharkman telling itachi that using the sharingan too much is very dangerous for him.
Also when kakashi asks itachi "How bad has your eye sight gotten?" itachi seemed to get hurt by the comment.
So there seems to be a side effect of the sharingan.

Itachi isnt old and is already suffering from poor eye sight. So i guess it has a major effect on the user once they get older.

GO GO BYAKUGAN! FTW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:32 pm
Byakugan all the way i rather see and enemy coming at me instead of just copying there moves biggrin  

CornBreadtm

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:43 am
CornBreadtm
Byakugan all the way i rather see and enemy coming at me instead of just copying there moves biggrin

.. ok.

but being able to do the attack (and most probably able to counter it) is also a fine choice right? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:09 am
as said before, teh Sharingan seems to be the more aggresive than the Byukagun, however I'm not shure, but doesn't the Byukagun almost have a field of sight wich ish almost 360 degrees? neutral

I'm not sure if the Sharingan has similar but none the less, the Sharingan can copy any jutsu, so just like Kakashi he could learn thousens of diffrent jutsus, wich makes the user a much more feared person when it comes to using Jutsus of every kind than a user of the Byukagun.
that's what I belive 3nodding blaugh

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:51 am
True, but like some guy up there said, if you use it too muchm your eyes dissolve o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:24 pm
Captain Verd
True, but like some guy up there said, if you use it too muchm your eyes dissolve o.o

that is if you use it too much *like itachi does,maybe* , but with proper discipline *like kakashi does,maybe*, it'll at best advantage *i think*.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:04 pm
Sharingan for looks, hands down. I wouldn't want to be seen with veins near my eyes.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff