Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear them?
  yes
View Results

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:20 pm
That's a middle school/immature high schoolers thing. They had em at my school, but most people just wore them as accesories, but all the middle schoolers *it's on the same campus, basically* would come over and try to break them and going on and on about "Oh! We gotta have buttsex!" and s**t like that.

Also, I heard at Jenks, it got so bad they were banned from school property just because the teachers were sick of hearing em.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:59 pm
OverlordMMM
I remember it being referred to as that....but not many people still consider them as that.....as for me...I wear them....and I create various designs with them to wear.....when people see them they are like "Whoa.. How the hell did you make that?"...then I show them how simple it actuallly is.....I even made a "gauntlet" of bracelets covering the entire forearm using 20 of these bands.....the only problem is that for many of these designs, you need skinny arms, the largest size band, and a bottle to stretch the band wider while being careful to take into account the changes of the arm as it goes to your wrist........I didn't think of the last part when I did it though....I thought of that after....I don't have pics of the designs....but I'll try to get some to show you guys....

I have some pics now...tell me what you think...(these are the simpler of the designs)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish I had better pics of them.....they are all different...and I have at least three variations for each one......the last three are variations of the "gauntlet".....  

OverlordMMM

I ran out of name changes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:22 pm
Over here in England it's to support anti cancer or anti poverty >_>

They are out of trend right nao. But i think they failed to begin with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:55 pm
We have the fat flatter ones with the sayings on them... I don't really like them 'cause they just feel cheap... *likes metal jewelry*  

xxxdeletemexxx

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:36 am
~Angels never came down~

Basically some idiot proposed that the different colors for the bracelets represent a different sexual act, and if someon breaks on of your bracelets they get to do whatever act the color meant with you. My friend said that this guy kept bugging her about what would happen if he broke one of her bracelets. She kept telling him he would owe her a dollar.

~There's no one here they wanna hang around~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:52 am
over here we call them ''Sh*g bands*

everyone wears them, not just for their meanins but because they look really cool, like in the pictures posted above. we have loads of different colours and they all mean different things but i only know a few of them.  

MoonMaze

rengedUP.soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:37 pm
Fenderstratogirl
haha thats funny, maybe its just a perverted preteen thing
Nuh-uh!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:47 pm
ya it's not a pervit teen thing It's a way guys and girl can have fun if they can get their own fun with there lovers. lol. no put at my school If they break it you got to do it or you get worse lol i know for a facted  

x_xTiffax_x

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:51 pm
guys made it up because they couldent get it the normal way (BURNT)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:45 pm
ya true  

x_xTiffax_x

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:41 am
[ .Lolita in Pink. ]
In middle school everyone would come up to me and be like "oh what does --insert color here-- mean!?" and i'd be like "i don't wear them becuaase of that and they just give me a 'yeah-ok' look. Then when I got into high school nobody said anything. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:21 am
i wear them when im not wearing my leather bracelets  

poncho steve

poncho steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:23 am
black means sex
white means what ever the person who broke it wants
my ex told me this stare
how she knew this i dont know neutral
but i only wear black and white so i dunno
what the other colors are

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:59 pm
I have heard about the "sex brac" many times. It is so annoying. one day, I was so tired of this girl snapping hers and licking them that I took her wrist and cut the bands off with a envolpe opener. One kid is like "ewww she wants to have sex with her!" ... Man it was so annoying!!  

Sirena Eri

8,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:03 pm
Sex bracelets make me giggle. I wear them and the some of the people I know are just so ridiculous about them...

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff