Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:22 pm
yay, got my swords <3 *is content*

The veil is awsome too...but, I like my pointy sharp death bringing things better xD and we all know I love to dual weild anything, so, w00t.

Now, I still need to get a second demonic pitchfork *has been wanting to do that forever, but it probably will never happen xD*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:43 pm
to say the least, all I really want is a Schloss Erbach sword, but I'm glad I got a sword at all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Anselm McManus

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:42 pm
*murfles* I'm not sure if I should get a katana or not. I mean, it would be cool to have, but I've already got 2 of both gauntlets, 2 Aegis swords, 1 whip, 1 G Blade, and uh... oh, the Demonbow. I mean, its cool but I'm not sure I should get it. Opinions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:05 pm
Salen-Stormwing
*murfles* I'm not sure if I should get a katana or not. I mean, it would be cool to have, but I've already got 2 of both gauntlets, 2 Aegis swords, 1 whip, 1 G Blade, and uh... oh, the Demonbow. I mean, its cool but I'm not sure I should get it. Opinions?

Sell one of the Aegis swords now, because I don't know if they'll shoot up in price in the near future, since the Katana came on the scene and all. The Demonbow is steadily rising in price, and I'd hang onto it if I was you.

If you like, I could let you borrow mine to sort of "test drive" it out. Would you be interested? smile  

FogSage

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:46 am
FogSage
Salen-Stormwing

Sell one of the Aegis swords now, because I don't know if they'll shoot up in price in the near future, since the Katana came on the scene and all. The Demonbow is steadily rising in price, and I'd hang onto it if I was you.

If you like, I could let you borrow mine to sort of "test drive" it out. Would you be interested? smile

Nah, I'm good. As much as the katana is cool for all the options it gives you, I think I'll pass on it, unless it comes down in cash. The gauntlets are about the only thing I might sell of my 'weapons', and only the Ice ones. *sigh* Wish I could get an OMFG for one of them but that's not gunna happen. sweatdrop

And thanks for the offer but I don't like borrowing stuff. Its weird. The same weird when I work on commisions on art. I don't really like it. Its too stressful. xp

Plus, if I really wanted some cash quick, I'd sell my spare Ninja Headband. I remember when I bought it for 1500 gold. Now its worth like 250000. Nothing quite like 16667% rise in price. heart

Edit: They're worth 325000 gold now??? Thats 21667% rise in price! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:49 am
You should sell the ninja headband Salen, and by me a nitemare headband with the gold... *gets bricked*

<.< Discovered that apperently the katana's are upside down when sheathed. Apperently they are normally kept blade up to protect the sheath and sword from wear. Never been all that big into them (more a double edge/ western sword fan myself) so was clueless on the matter.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:06 am
Salen-Stormwing

More like a 6500% increase in value. razz

Blah, that just reminds me how naive I was when I first started on Gaia. The July 2004 letters where the first donation items I bought for myself and sold extra ones I got off within the first few months. I still have the one headband left, but that is meant to be for keeps, but the last one I had for sell I only got 15K for it. gonk I wised up pretty quick though and have letters streaming all the way back to September 2004. Yeah, I sold off my spare August ones a bit early too. sweatdrop But, hey, give a guy a couple months to realize how the game is played, you know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:52 am
At 1500 gold for how much I bought my spare for, its 21k+% increase. 3nodding The one I bought at 4k is probably around 6500%. Either way, yeah, I could, but sadly its the only good 'spare' donation item I have right now, so I'm a bit weird about selling it.

*tosses a brick at Krissim* xd I could maybe sell my spare Kiki kitty letter if I really needed to as well. Gah, I hate this feeling of having stuff I could sell for gold and yet feeling poor because I don't know what I should buy. xp Eh, I should TekTek up some stuff and see what goodies I could buy to make a cool Avi. sweatdrop  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:18 am
Diana Vulpes
Salen-Stormwing

More like a 6500% increase in value. razz

Blah, that just reminds me how naive I was when I first started on Gaia. The July 2004 letters where the first donation items I bought for myself and sold extra ones I got off within the first few months. I still have the one headband left, but that is meant to be for keeps, but the last one I had for sell I only got 15K for it. gonk I wised up pretty quick though and have letters streaming all the way back to September 2004. Yeah, I sold off my spare August ones a bit early too. sweatdrop But, hey, give a guy a couple months to realize how the game is played, you know.
I've made that mistake....I sold my Angelic Pendant letter, my Winged Anklet letter, my Golden Laurels letter.....all about a month after they came out. *smacks self in the forehead* And the worst part is, for the longest time I couldn't remember doing it...until I realized that, wow, they came out a long time ago....

Time sure does seem to fly on Gaia.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:22 am
Manda_Tifa
I've made that mistake....I sold my Angelic Pendant letter, my Winged Anklet letter, my Golden Laurels letter.....all about a month after they came out. *smacks self in the forehead* And the worst part is, for the longest time I couldn't remember doing it...until I realized that, wow, they came out a long time ago....

Time sure does seem to fly on Gaia.... sweatdrop

Life itself seems to be going by quickly for me, be nice to slow things down.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:11 pm
I see I'm not the only one wishing they had some extras still of now really valuable items. My problem isn't so much that I sold old items to early, but I have never had the gold to stock up on extras. For so long I have been chasing inflation to get items that I've wanted, I just haven't had time to pause and build up a collection of items for future sale. XP

It's worked out pretty good for me though. I have managed to get most of the items I want (at least the ones anywhere close to my price range) I think the only real expensive item I'm going after left on my list, is the nitemare headband. I'm hoping that inflation won't be to hard when trying to save up for it. It is a rare so it isn't like no new ones are hitting the market. Still, I can remember when they were 40k not 275k XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:26 pm
For AFG member's amusement:

User ImageUser Image  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:19 pm
Crenn

User ImageUser Image

CRENN HAS FALLEN PREY TO THE PRETTY'S EMBRACE....there is no hope of saving him any longer......oh, WICKED PRETTIES! I WISH THEY HAD NEVER BEEN CREATED! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:21 pm
FogSage
Crenn

User ImageUser Image

CRENN HAS FALLEN PREY TO THE PRETTY'S EMBRACE....there is no hope of saving him any longer......oh, WICKED PRETTIES! I WISH THEY HAD NEVER BEEN CREATED! gonk

You don't mean that! crying  

Eddily

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:21 pm
Eddily
FogSage
Crenn

User ImageUser Image

You don't mean that! crying

Yeah >> These pretties are hot *high fives Ed*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas