Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:15 am
'eh i just wear what i feel like wearing i guess - doesn't really matter as long as i'm comfy, and feel good about myself. that's all that really matters right  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:46 am
All my skirts and dress shirts are black, but that's because it's easy to match, and as a Jobie, I can wear it. *rainbow girls aren't allowed to wear black, so that's how we make sure people can tell us apart*
But none of my formals are black. I have maroon, light blue, gray/silver, and off white.
I have some tie die and neon t-shirts I like, and the rest are black because I like the shirt. As for pants, they're all black, blue, and maroon.

I love blue... electric blue...  

xxxdeletemexxx

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:05 pm
I wear color fairly often.

I don't just dress goth, I go by what's closest to me that morning and my mood.

When I do dress goth I wear a black band shirt or tank top with tripp pants, or a dark skirt/dress with black and white striped stockings or black thigh highs with some high-heeled boots that buckle up to the knee's. I usually add color through accesories, like a wrist full of colorful 'sex bracelets' or just a random bracelet I felt like wearing. That reminds me, I need some new arm warmers.

Sometimes I dress 'punk' with a black shirt and some kind of band logo with a little red plaid mini skirt and red plaid boots with fishnets.

Other times, but much more rarely, I look almost 'average' in faded blue jeans that have the knees ripped out, a few random holes, and are slit up the back to my upper thigh (Yes, I did this myself- I find buying jeans with holes pointless.) held together with safety pins and a brown or blue t-shirt with something on it. I only own two colored t-shirts that I wear in public.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:19 pm
Austin doesn't even consider himself gothic, but he never wears anything but black, except when all the blank pants are in the washer. Those are bad...dangerous days for pedestrians. But yea, at this point it's mainly because he no longer has anything else. And summer is just something he deals with, he's been outisde working off some community service everyday for a while. damn it's hot.  

Muted Faith9

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:51 pm
i wear alot of greens and purples. sometimes blue. and some black. i like contrast and hate boring things so i mix and match  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:05 pm
|Love me|

I pick up whatever I see, whether it's black or color, and just throw it on. No big deal.

|That's all I ask of you|

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

LillieRose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:21 am
I wear whatever I feel comfortable wearing...Which is certainly not pink...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:24 pm
Lillierose
I wear whatever I feel comfortable wearing...Which is certainly not pink...
what she said ^
ninja stare  

zelda_godess_of_wolfs

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:23 pm
The be truthful, most of my wardrobe consists of black although I do wear mostly darker colors. I usually can't stand bright colors unless their Bright purple or something like that....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:25 pm
All of my color come in the bands shirts and the stitch paterns of my pants  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Seelenmord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:45 am
most of the time i wear black as focus...

but from time to time i wera white or red things togheteher with black x_x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:10 am
The colors i wear are always dark, but most of the time i wear all black.  

nahshon

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:13 pm
I always wear a black T-shirt, but I wear blue jean shorts in the summer. It gets really hot in Florida...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:46 pm
Well...I have like, probobly about 4 or 5 black outfits (not including accesories) And the rest is either red, brown, colors like that! But thats pretty much it.  

DJ Database

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:44 pm
Sometimes I wear all black, but seeing as how I work in a public realtions type of job, that doesn't work out so well. I try and wear blue jeans and a black top, or black jeans and another colored top, just so I don't scare the patrons.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff