Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:57 am
Seto took his brother onto his lap, letting him rest. The day had been... interesting and he needed his rest.
Joey was asleep already, a half-empty can in the cup holder. Seto smirked at that. The only thing that outweighed the Mutt's passion for food was sleep.
Anzu was staring out at the moon dreamily. She kind of wanted to go home, but couldn't go like this. It would scare people. Besides Yugi was sleeping on her shoulder looking as cute as a sleeping kitten.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:03 am
Mokubas eyes widened at Seto taking him from his gazing at the moon to lay on his lap. But it wasnt long before the heat opf his brothers body grew welcoming. His eye lids drooped open and close, still undecided. But soon enough, Mokuba fell asleep lettign his head tilt to the side a little laying more on Setos chest.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:18 am
Seto enjoyed being the only one still awake sometimes. People were always so peaceful when they slept and it gave him time to think.
He had enjoyed the day, really, honestly enjoyed it. He wished it could stay like this, but as soon as they were back to normal, Yugi-tachi wouldn't need him anymore and they'd leave and things would go back the way they had been.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:23 am
Mokuba breathed softly on Seto while in his slumber. his body limp and his eyes looking at ease. His hand clentched onto Seto as he was dreaming. This mustve been one of the most conofortable slumbers hes ever been in.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:57 am
Seto was loathe to break the embrace with his brother, but he couldn't let him sleep in the car all night. He carried the sleeping boy up to the lab and lay him on a couch. Anzu carried Yugi and Joey stumbled along with them.
"Anzu, Joey, you two can go back to sleep if you want. I'll work on this." Seto said. Joey was already asleep by the time he had finished.
"I'll help you." Anzu said, waking up fully. "I'll go and get some coffee."
"There's instant coffee in the cupboard. You can heat the water on the Bunsen burner." Seto replied, reading the computer printouts.
"Er... okay..." Anzu replied. The coffee making aparati were well used, atesting to Seto usually being up half the night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:52 pm
Mokuba was still in a slumber for a few hours, until his eyes lids began to twitch. His eyes fluttered open realizing where he was. He sat up slightly letting the blanket slump down his shoulder a little bit. He began to rub the sleep out of his eyes and then stretched. " Hey guys..any luck on it? " Mokuba asked in a half sleep tone.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:38 pm
"Actually, yes. We've had quite a bit of good luck. We found a button, but I don't know what it does exactly... but it's something at least... When they wake up, we can figure out whether or not to press it." Seto said, looking down a little. Anzu was sleeping lightly by Yugi, finally having passed out despite the caffiene. Seto had been up all night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:28 pm
Mokuba saw sudden sorrow fill Setos eyes as he looked down. He knew something was wrong." Hey..you ok Seto? " Mokuba asked bringing a chair next to his sitting beside Seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:48 pm
"Mokuba," Seto sighed, "I don't want things to go back to the way they were. They're only here because they need to be. I had fun today. I want to do it again..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:04 pm
" We still can Seto, They've wanted to be friends with you for a long time. You just didnt want anything to do with them, you didnt wanna give them a chance. But now you got to be with them for a day..and you wanna be their friend too." Mokuba replyed. Then he jsut smiled warmly seeing that Seto was finally opening up a little. " We should be friends with them Seto." Mokuba said with a nod of agreement.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:36 pm
"I know... that's why I'm sure they hate me by now. I mean... if I'd been them I would never give them another chance." Seto looked at the button again. "I don't even know what it does..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:24 pm
" Their nice people Seto..I'm sure they still wanna be friends with you. " Mokuba replyed giving his brother a cofident ressuring smile. " We'll find out whta it does after they all wake up." Mokuba said still with a smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:38 am
Joey had been hovering between going back to sleep and waking up. He heard Seto and Mokuba talking, and felt kind of bad. Seto was probably an alright person, he'd just been through the wringer. Joey remembered when he'd met Yugi. He hadn't wanted to be friends either, but Yugi stood up for him and that kind of changed his mind.
Seto lapsed into thought, hearing Joey's breathing speed up, he knew he was awake. "Morning M- Joey..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:44 am
Mokuba looked over to Joey." Oh morning Joey, did you sleep good? " Mokuba asked kindly.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:55 am
"Ya... I slept alright," Joey said off-handedly as he stretched and yawned. Truth of it was, he hadn't gotten much sleep in a long while. "I kind of need some clothes or something... and a shower. Where's that?"
Seto hadn't heard since he had turned back to contemplating the button.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff