Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
"You only dress that way for attention." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you dress this way?
  I love fashion/clothes
  I want to, it's none of your business
  For attention ^o^
  My friends dress this way
  To express my individuality
  Other
View Results

Royoka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:01 am
For me, it's my state of mind, and comfort all the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:09 pm
i get that question all the time and my answer is always the same...i dress this way cause i like it...lol it is kinda stupid tho cause people always ask us but do u see others being asked that like a chick with any american eagle shirt and mini skirt isn't gonna be asked the same question ...eh it doesn't really matter...lol  

slipknot_him_slut

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:11 pm
Hell yes it bother me when people say that! It downright pisses me off! I dress the way I do because I like to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:49 am
Little Miss Lunacy
I have/had a French teacher who CONSTANTLY said this to me. No matter how I tried to explain to her that that wasn't the case, she would ignore it and convince herself that she knew what she was talking about. She was relentless.

Does it bother you when people say that?
Why do you dress the way you do?

LOL, yeah, I hate it.
But to me it's more like "did you know that the way you dress expresses who you really are in the inside?", and I'm like "exactly", and then I get a "but it's wrong cause it's all evil!".  

Shade RazorKiss

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:13 am
No one has said that to me that I can remember...but then again I get stared at no matter how I dress...dont know why stare (checks to make sure has nothing on face) But let em say stuff. They're just jealous cause they can't rock the look like we can xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:35 am
Lady Detarra
No one has said that to me that I can remember...but then again I get stared at no matter how I dress...dont know why stare (checks to make sure has nothing on face) But let em say stuff. They're just jealous cause they can't rock the look like we can xp

LOL, same here. Just walking down the street and I get their eyes stabbed on me, I hate it, people are really disriminative here.  

Shade RazorKiss

Samantiane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:17 am
My dad hinks that way all the time about the way I dress, only unfortunately he is one of those people who thinks Goth = whore. It hurts to have a family member think that about me, but I've learned to just vent about it and then forget it. ^^ I dress the way I do because I like the style and I find the subculture fascinating.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:44 pm
I dress the way that makes me feel comfortable. But what i dont get is why the ******** people get im my face evryday and say, " do you worship satan, cause you wear alot of black?" I mean i dont believe in god and all that stuff but i defintly dont believe in satan. I just like to where black, and create sucidal peoms which my mom gets on me alot. why cant people treat me like normal stare  

Toki No Boushin

jcamille

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 pm
i just love awesome clothes, fashion is my addiction, who cares what anyone else thinks, i like painting, sculpting, drawing an all that stuff, my outfits are just another work of art to me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:04 am
If I would change my style just a little bit, everyone would notice!  

Fallen from the Skies

Hilarious Autobiographer

jcamille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:13 pm
dont you hate that! if change the smallest thing people make a rediculously huge and obnoxious deal about it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:34 pm
Nobody really says anything about the way I dress, firstly because I'm not in highschool anymore, and secondly because people rarely ever say anything to me.  

UraniumMonk

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:23 am
Well, you could always go to class one day wearing nothing at all. Tell her that if you wanted attention, you'd do THIS.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:50 am
i like this way of dressing, not for the attention...
the only attention i get is being more bullied... not that i care, they're just stupid blaugh  

Dark_Judje

Darkness_Darren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:16 pm
i really couldnt care less about what people think of what i wear its not going on them so why should they care in the first place  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff