Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I saw my first goth today XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:19 pm
I'm the only real goth in my stupid city. There are a whole bunch of those metalheads and mansonite morons. I shall kill them all. I hate them so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:49 pm
misfit_of_the_shadows
I see a few goth's not counting myself. I don't even call myself goth but I got labeled so I accepted it. Even when I dress in Hot pink' tight jeans and flip flops I get called a goth. I live in a city so I see people of all sorts around here. I do love the Emo's, metal heads and punker's they make me laugh.

the punkers are pretty nice. everytime i see some goth or punk kid or something along those lines i wanna hug them.not litterally but its kinda of this i'm not alone/connectiion of interests and lifestyl is why i wanna hug them.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

mildlycrazy13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:06 pm
My middle school is completely filled with goths. about 30 percent are goths, and that's a lot for the size of this place. Like, in my class, there's four, and that's only in one room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:31 pm
mildlycrazy13
My middle school is completely filled with goths. about 30 percent are goths, and that's a lot for the size of this place. Like, in my class, there's four, and that's only in one room.

...I highly, highly doubt that. I wouldn't doubt that a third of your school dressed in clothes similar to those of goths, but when it comes to teenagers, 99 out of 100 teenaged "goths" aren't really goths.  

GilAskan
Crew

himynameisfreak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:31 pm
Let's put it this way in my Junior high, in the bigger town next to mine, I was the first person to dye their hair an abnormal color...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:46 am
GraveRevelations
I was on the bus going home, in full goth regalia, and on comes another goth. Eith the interlocking bracelets, the huge chained pants and the like.

In my head I was like, "Holy crap, theres more then one goth in Howard Beach???" XD

But he got off before me. Oh well.

My point is, are you in an area where there are little or no goths? Its wierd when you finally meet another one, right?

Where I live right now it's pretty Gothless.
I'm always on the look for some Gothness here and there, but all I find are angsty teens wanting attention.
There's this guy who I see like every day when I take my bro to school he's like 15-16 I think, he's always with his Amy Lee shirt and he always passes me by and looks straight into my eyes like saying "I'm Gother than thou!", I just smile back. LOL
Meh, just lost children searching for some love.  

Shade RazorKiss

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:16 am
GraveRevelations
I was on the bus going home, in full goth regalia, and on comes another goth. Eith the interlocking bracelets, the huge chained pants and the like.

In my head I was like, "Holy crap, theres more then one goth in Howard Beach???" XD

But he got off before me. Oh well.

My point is, are you in an area where there are little or no goths? Its wierd when you finally meet another one, right?

Just need to know where to look razz or move to a city with a nice goth scene  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces