Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Himura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:39 pm
hypnocrown
Lady Himura
hypnocrown
Nice going Mine_chan, Lady Himura. I like reading about stuff like that.
huh? reading about stuff like what? sweatdrop im probably just bbeing dumb but i dont get it? whee

I meant that I like reading about the members and why they picked their screen names/log in names/whatever.

Lady Himura sounds neat, and yer avatar looks cool with white and blue stuff like that. I even have a Magic the gathering Deck that has those two colors. (Magic is a trading card game, just in case you don't know what it is)

redface awww your so nice! Man playing magic sounds kool! i wish i could learn! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:17 pm
My old username used to be...Yukiharu_Sagara... sweatdrop  

Eddies girl Yukiharu

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:55 pm
Cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:29 am
hypnocrown
Oh, I see. So Sephi, have you ever tried learning how to play that Magic game? I tell you, it's not hard, but it ain't a piece of cake either. You really have to pay attention to it or you will get lost a bit.
Hehe, actually, I haven't! I was more interested in the drawings on the cards! sweatdrop Plus, sadly, I really have no one to play with sad ... And at the time, the cards seemed really important to my bro, so I tried not to be found around them! xd  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:32 pm
Aww, I feel for you my dear Sephi. I gotta tell you, Magic for me is the best TCG (trading Card Game) out there. It would be cool if you got yer own cards cuz even though the illustrations are great on most cards, some are pretty wicked and they give you advantages over opponents. Lady Himura! I believe you could learn to play cuz it's not THAT hard. The thing is, you have to be pretty lucky for both getting cards and for playing the game. If you want to know more then PM me ok?

Well, I'm off cuz my time online is short. See ya all later!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:33 am
Some day 3nodding  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:46 pm
Hey Sephi! Wassup with the snowman face huh? Are ya shy? he-he sweatdrop

Anyways, what have you been up to lately? I now have two more games: Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Metroid Zero Mission. Cool huh?

Hey! Did anyone else get games this x-mas?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:59 am
hypnocrown
Hey Sephi! Wassup with the snowman face huh? Are ya shy? he-he sweatdrop

Anyways, what have you been up to lately? I now have two more games: Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Metroid Zero Mission. Cool huh?

Hey! Did anyone else get games this x-mas?
Lol. I thought it was funny, and slightly Christmas-y. Hehe xd

Haven't been up to much, really. xp Hehe, just been studying really hard for my tests and stuff. But those are over now, fortunately. 3nodding And you? What have you been up to? Other than playing your new games... Hehe. blaugh

Oooo, I always wanted LOZ: Oracle of Seasons!! biggrin Tell me what you think of it! blaugh  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:19 am
Hmm, slightly christmas eh? I guess yer right... 3nodding

Well, other than working in the office a bit, palying around when I have tiem, and coming here. I have no time to do anything else.

Now, about Oracle of Seasons, let me tell you that even though the graphics are just as good as one of those NES games (meaning not much to look at), the game is very good. At least that's what I think of it so far. I like it when a game has a wide variety of weapons and items to use. And trust me, this one has a lot. Now I gotta see if I can get myself Oracle of Ages so I can see the whole story.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:49 am
Sephiralen
Er, mine isnt RK related.. In fact, it doesnt mean anything at all... stare I just, well, made it up.... stressed sweatdrop

sweatdrop um me too..sephi helped me out with mine. my oringinal name was thumbellina which still isnt RK related sweatdrop  

GAlA Site Assistance 3

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:02 am
Hmm, I guess Sephi is very helpful ain't she?

Well Xenkiss, I happen to think it sounds good. I mean, if anyone wanted to complement you they could just sing "Xenkiss, Xenkiss" instead of "this kiss, this kiss". Do you know that song? It's by Faith Hill and it's a pretty good song. But then again, if you don't like that song then I guess then it wouldn't be a good idea to change the lyrics for ya. Hmm, maybe I'm just being silly, never mind me, he-he. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:19 pm
hypnocrown

Well Xenkiss, I happen to think it sounds good. I mean, if anyone wanted to complement you they could just sing "Xenkiss, Xenkiss" instead of "this kiss, this kiss". Do you know that song? It's by Faith Hill and it's a pretty good song. But then again, if you don't like that song then I guess then it wouldn't be a good idea to change the lyrics for ya. Hmm, maybe I'm just being silly, never mind me, he-he. sweatdrop

your so funny! ive heard that song and i never wouldve thought of that for Xenkiss! lol good idea! xd  

Lady Himura

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:30 am
hypnocrown

lool naw yr not silly hehe yr really funny! smile .. and yes i have heard that song 3nodding everytime i hear it i think of the movie practical magic. guess i owe my name to sephi shes got the touch of talent picking out interesting names. 3nodding wut about u, what does yr name represent hypnocrown 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:10 am
redface Gee, thanx for the compliments I'm kinda embarrased. Thanx Lady Himura! Thanx Xenkiss!

To answer yer question Xenkiss, my screen name comes from an item on my favorite RPG game: Final Fantasy 7. The item is called exactly the same and it helps you manipulate enemies so you can learn their abilities. Not all of them have abilities you can learn mind you but, it's a great option. I think the name represents something like this: The item can be useful to you if you know how to tap into it's hidden powers but, if you don't know how or you missuse it, you might as well be destroying yourself.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:46 am
hypnocrown
redface Gee, thanx for the compliments I'm kinda embarrased. Thanx Lady Himura! Thanx Xenkiss!

To answer yer question Xenkiss, my screen name comes from an item on my favorite RPG game: Final Fantasy 7. The item is called exactly the same and it helps you manipulate enemies so you can learn their abilities. Not all of them have abilities you can learn mind you but, it's a great option. I think the name represents something like this: The item can be useful to you if you know how to tap into it's hidden powers but, if you don't know how or you missuse it, you might as well be destroying yourself.
whoa!! my god that sounds kool. i never knew your name dealed with all that.. sweatdrop but its a kool name 3nodding whee  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff